• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will enter the paradise , the christains , the jews ,the muslims

Wotan

why wrong , i am wrong , give you correction

You have no EVIDENCE for your assertions. You have an ancient book of myths. NOTHING more.

The others have their myths in their book but NONE of you have any actual evidence for any of this nonsense.

xkatz

believe because He did not created us for a game , or on reason , He created us to obey him and believe in him (and He could recreat us again) , because of that He sent his Messengers . if i believe that there is not hereafter , i would do whatever i want , steal , kill, ..... because God would not punish me .right .

Well I see an afterlife like that in the New Testament or the Quran being like a big gimmick, being both completely asinine and giving people a false sense of hope. And besides, your actions in this life do indeed have consequences if you haven't noticed.

It might just be only my perspective, but that is how I feel.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Well I see an afterlife like that in the New Testament or the Quran being like a big gimmick, being both completely asinine and giving people a false sense of hope. And besides, your actions in this life do indeed have consequences if you haven't noticed.

It might just be only my perspective, but that is how I feel.
I know very well its the view of jews, but its indeed that there is a next life (hereafter) , because God created us in this like as a test , then He sent his messengers to informe us about him ,you can ask why He testing us ??? only Him know why ,
as you can ask why He created us ??? only Him know why

xkatz

I know very well its the view of jews, but its indeed that there is a next life (hereafter) , because God created us in this like as a test , then He sent his messengers to informe us about him ,you can ask why He testing us ??? only Him know why ,
as you can ask why He created us ??? only Him know why

Ok, but I don't think He would test us, only to send us to a place were we would have no purpose. G-d's testing and judging us here and NOW. That is why life is full of very real consequences.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I do not understand the concept of "Judgement Day". Why would God judge you only one "day"? It's mundane IMO.
i told you , its like why God testing us , or why God created us , it's God willing (wills)

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
The ones that seek God within and desires him more than a drowning man wants air will enter paradise. One can experience that paradise while living or after death. Bliss is God's nature so naturally one must experience that bliss however it comes to them, whether in communion of deep prayer, meditation, a God given revelation. The religion rules and following is important but isn't as important as your deep longing for paradise and God. Only he can deem you worthy of it.

Muffled

Jesus in me
its not flawed because that what God told us in the Quran ... who did not believe in Mohamaed (PBUH) and his message will not enter the paradise , how tell you that Jesus (PBUH) would save you ?? the Bible full of errors ??? we the Muslims believe that Jesus (PBUH) would deny you ??

Quote me sura and verse. If Mohamed said that he was a false prophet.

that your view and all who did not believe

and we the muslims said only the muslims would enter the paradise ... why because both of you (the christains , jews) did not believe in Quran , and Muhammad as messanger of God , and you have a bible did not belong to Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them ) and you believe that its belong to them ...in spite that enorme of errors that it found in it

Dream on. It isn't any more valid than Christians saying Muslims won't enter Paradise: Su 2:111 And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their vain desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."

BTW when the Qu'ran says the Paradise of the Garden it is referring to the Kingdom of God on earth not to the Paradise in Heaven.

The Kingdom of God is open to all who will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. He is the door. If you wish to enter you will have to enter by Him.

Christians don't need Mohammed. We know the door keeper personally.

That is because the Bible does belong to Moses and Jesus as well as a number of others but in the final analysis it belongs to God. Your denial of the Bible keeps you from Jesus and jeopardizes your chances of getting to Paradise. That is bad enough but you have to wallow in the lies of the devil to believe that the Bible is not the word of God.

There are no enormous errors in the Bible. That is a completely contrived notion without a foundation.

Muffled

Jesus in me
yup, and we've been in heaven before we were born right? then we were thrown out of heaven because of stupid mistakes made by Adam and Eve, when we did nothing wrong but to deserve such punishment as to live in this accursed world and going through trial everyday. I considered earth as hell already..

I would say the majority of people come from a spiritual state on earth. I came from Heaven but I may well be one of only a few. At least I wasn't sent. I volunteered.

This is a delusion on your part. Adam and Eve were removed from Paradise on earth because their offspring would be evil and they themselves had their eyes opened to evil. Needless to say, that paradise on earth does not exist today.

If you wre not a sinful person, you wouldn't be here. If sin were not permitted you would not have a life.

That is a bit of a jaundiced view of Hell. Hell is not any more evil than the person in it. In this world evil is permitted but there is no eternal punishment for it, only temporal punishment. For those who do good, there is temporal reward.

Muffled

Jesus in me
At my age I am probably nearer to finding out than most here.

However I very much doubt the existence of Paradise as a place.
Some might consider returning to God to be in Paradise. Or that Salvation is paradise.
We have no Idea at all what we will become or what we will find, all our Holy books have little more than conjecture about it. None are definitive.

My guess is that you will get a new life here according to God's judgement on your current life. It appears you have a lot to learn.

Muffled

Jesus in me
It is very interesting to see Muslims and Christians argue who is going where and even more interesting to see that Jews in both cases are going to hell.

Don't forget that you both believe in G-D of the Israelites (by the way Jews don't believe in hell) and that same G-D doesn't send people to hell for not being Jewish so how will he send Jews to hell for not believing in Jesus or Muhammad?

People, educate your selfs, logic is G-D given ability, use it.

I am sure that many will argue that jews go to Hell but it isn't a gurantee. The question is will a Jew accept Jesus when it becomes obvious that He is the Savior or will he stubbornly resist to the bitter end? For that matter will he be able to get out from under the clutches of the Anti-Christ?

God does not send people to Hell for being Jewish but that doesn't mean that it is any less ikely they will go there anyway. There is no question that God will send the wicked to Hell. For others it is a question of what they will accept.

The end time scenario is clear. For those alive there is a call to gather. Those who don't heed the call go to Hell. Of those who do, there is a requirement to accept Jesus as Savior. Any who reject are cast out into outer space.

.lava

Veteran Member
I agree but that sounds more like Sufi Islam than traditional Islam.

I'd rather focus on my spirituality in private than get broiled into the stigma calling myself a Muslim would bring.

you do as you wish. it is very clear Qur'an -therefor Islam- rejects sections

xkatz

I am sure that many will argue that jews go to Hell but it isn't a gurantee. The question is will a Jew accept Jesus when it becomes obvious that He is the Savior or will he stubbornly resist to the bitter end? For that matter will he be able to get out from under the clutches of the Anti-Christ?

So people who do not accept Jesus are the enemies of G-d?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
1- The errors of the Bible confirmed by the Christians , watch this :

[youtube]qi2Jm4qr_zs[/youtube]
YouTube - A christian missionary loses to Zakir Naik - 1

2- You could not understand the Quran until you refer to it's explication Books ,called "Tafseer" , and the concepts (of the sentence, or the words) of the Arabic is not the same of the english .

-this is a link of the explication of the Quran :
Al Tafsir.com - Tafseer Holy Quran from all Tafseer Schools, Quran Translations, Quran Recitations, Quran Interpretation (Tafseer), Quran Sciences, and Love In Quran

Last edited:

Levite

Higher and Higher

Or perhaps there is no such thing as either a Savior or an anti-Christ, and Jesus was just another nice Jewish boy killed by the Romans....

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Or perhaps there is no such thing as either a Savior or an anti-Christ, and Jesus was just another nice Jewish boy killed by the Romans....
Lets take that idea... do you mean that stripping the whole water into wine, raising the dead, creating fish out of thin air might mean that people should consider Jesus was a contemporary Jewish man? the horror...
the personality cult around Jesus sure squeezes out everything we could have appreciated about the man. although there is an irony about white gentiles kissing the feet of a semitic man from Galilee, sweet irony.. in fact, I think i'm going to savor it ;)