• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's more racist... the religious or the non-religious?

beerisit

Thats good,rejecting evil is your first step towards faith.

So even if the one who threw the bomb over the head of innocents in Hiroshima was a religious one,but that won't let him escape by the severe punishment of god.

i do appreciate your example of how awful the evil work of people killing the others and
thats is the reason that god prepare a severe punishment for such ugly souls.
It's lovely that we share a similar subjective view of some things. That in no way indicates an objective view exists. In fact I would suggest that I find nothing evil about some things that you consider evil.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
It's lovely that we share a similar subjective view of some things. That in no way indicates an objective view exists. In fact I would suggest that I find nothing evil about some things that you consider evil.

So you don't think that killing innocents is an evil work,which means in other words an awful deed,please clarify.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I really don't think religion makes people racist.

I agree, Islam even goes on to teach that all people are equal and no man is greater than another other than in terms of piety.

Most of the members on this forum have not been to a mosque have they?

Some of the people whom I have prayed next to:
Indonesian
Malaysian
Turkish
Bosnian
Afghani
Arab (of different Arab countries)
Australian
Burmese
Somali
Sudanese
South African
Indian
And of most countries of the world when I was in Makkah and Madinah a few weeks ago.

It's hard to know which specific country people are from when there are plenty of them.

It has to do with culture and with Darwinism.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I don't think Darwin really had any "teachings"; he was merely a scientist who put forth the fundamentals of the Theory of Evolution that evolutionary biologists expanded on until it reached the stage it is at today.

In The Book Of Origins of Charles Darwin it states that the most evolved creature is the human, and of the human race the white man is superior to all other races.

In Australia and New Zealand the most racist people, even though a multicultural society, are the white people. The most racist out of both countries are the whites of New Zealand, the descendants of the English men and women who were brought here to kill the Maoris (native New Zealanders) and the Aboriginals (native Australians) they were second class citizens only equal to dogs for having a different skin colour.

I don't mean all white people, only the majority of those who are the descendants of the English invaders.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
It would be helpful if you were to stop trying to be offended and actually pay attention to what is actually being said...

Are you interested in actually engaging in actual dialog are are you content making an **** of your self playing the martyr?

What is it that's actually being said? Your claim has no basis the only reason behind it is that which ever faith has the most followers is the most racist. You might as well say that the Chinese are the most racist because they outnumber any other given race (ethnicity) and the Indians are the second most racist.

That reasoning is flawed. If it has to be religion then I will say it is the KKK (if they are considered to be some sect of Christianity) other than that it is the non-religious who follow the teachings of Darwin that white man is superior to black man etc.

beerisit

In The Book Of Origins of Charles Darwin it states that the most evolved creature is the human, and of the human race the white man is superior to all other races.

In Australia and New Zealand the most racist people, even though a multicultural society, are the white people. The most racist out of both countries are the whites of New Zealand, the descendants of the English men and women who were brought here to kill the Maoris (native New Zealanders) and the Aboriginals (native Australians) they were second class citizens only equal to dogs for having a different skin colour.

I don't mean all white people, only the majority of those who are the descendants of the English invaders.
Only the majority...hahahahahaha. Darwinism, what the hell is that some sort of Islamic sect? Please get a little honest. You know no more about what most "white" (whatever that means) people think in Aus than you know what the nearest creature to us in the universe looks like.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
What is it that's actually being said? Your claim has no basis the only reason behind it is that which ever faith has the most followers is the most racist. You might as well say that the Chinese are the most racist because they outnumber any other given race (ethnicity) and the Indians are the second most racist.

That reasoning is flawed. If it has to be religion then I will say it is the KKK (if they are considered to be some sect of Christianity) other than that it is the non-religious who follow the teachings of Darwin that white man is superior to black man etc.
I am not saying that Christians are more racist that Muslims.
I said that there are more Christians who are racist than there are Muslims who are racist simply because there are more Christians than there are Muslims.

So what you have presented above is nothing but a strawman of what I actually said.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Only the majority...hahahahahaha. Darwinism, what the hell is that some sort of Islamic sect? Please get a little honest. You know no more about what most "white" (whatever that means) people think in Aus than you know what the nearest creature to us in the universe looks like.

OK

(Stupid 5 character limit, they should get rid of this)

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I am not saying that Christians are more racist that Muslims.
I said that there are more Christians who are racist than there are Muslims who are racist simply because there are more Christians than there are Muslims.

So what you have presented above is nothing but a strawman of what I actually said.

You accuse me of strawman, OK. Who are the third most racist then? Surely if you've figured out #1 and #2 then you know who takes third place, right?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You accuse me of strawman, OK. Who are the third most racist then? Surely if you've figured out #1 and #2 then you know who takes third place, right?
Again, I am not making any statement what-so-ever on which group is MORE racist.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Again, I am not making any statement what-so-ever on which group is MORE racist.

So then how was I wrong when I said that your claim is based simply on which religion has the most followers?

Are you not saying that Christians are racist because of their great number and Muslims will take over as a result of our growing number?

Are you not saying that?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So then how was I wrong when I said that your claim is based simply on which religion has the most followers?
That is not what I said was wrong with your statement.
You stated i claimed that Christians were more racists.
I never made that claim.

Are you not saying that Christians are racist because of their great number and Muslims will take over as a result of our growing number?
nope.
I said that there are more Christian racists simply because there are more Christians.
It is a statement of math, not religion, not belief....

Are you not saying that?
No, I am not saying that Christians are more racist.
I am saying that there are more Christians who are racist.

beerisit

Are you not saying that?
Didn't you suggest that there were more "white" racists (funny) than Aboriginal racists (even funnier) in Aus?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I am saying that there are more Christians who are racist.

OK maybe I got the wrong meaning out of your words and I guess it depends where you place the word most.

But still that's what I'm saying, you say most people who are racist belong to Christianity simply because it is the largest religion and when Islam takes that title it's followers will be greater in number and thus it supposedly contains more racists that any other 'group'.

By that logic there are more Chinese who are racist than any other people because they outnumber any given religion.

That is a flawed example and a flawed reasoning.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Didn't you suggest that there were more "white" racists (funny) than Aboriginal racists (even funnier) in Aus?

There are a hand full of Aborigines and plenty of 'whites'.

You are calling them racist because they don't like you for what your ancestors did to them? So they are racist now for disliking those who invaded their land and killed them at first sight and treated the rest like animals. :facepalm: Yep I guess that makes them racist :facepalm: :facepalm:

beerisit

There are a hand full of Aborigines and plenty of 'whites'.

You are calling them racist because they don't like you for what your ancestors did to them? So they are racist now for disliking those who invaded their land and killed them at first sight and treated the rest like animals. :facepalm: Yep I guess that makes them racist :facepalm: :facepalm:
Well actually I never claimed either group was racist, that was you. Look

eselam said:
In Australia and New Zealand the most racist people, even though a multicultural society, are the white people.
Even disregarding the racism inherent in this statement, you are claiming that people of all colours (ethnicities?) are racist, it's just that the white people a more racist than the other colours. That must include Aboriginals according to you. :sorry1:
I haven't made any such claim.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Well actually I never claimed either group was racist, that was you. Look

Even disregarding the racism inherent in this statement, you are claiming that people of all colours (ethnicities?) are racist, it's just that the white people a more racist than the other colours. That must include Aboriginals according to you. :sorry1:
I haven't made any such claim.

Nice play of words. Go fool someone else now OK.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
OK maybe I got the wrong meaning out of your words and I guess it depends where you place the word most.

But still that's what I'm saying, you say most people who are racist belong to Christianity simply because it is the largest religion and when Islam takes that title it's followers will be greater in number and thus it supposedly contains more racists that any other 'group'.

By that logic there are more Chinese who are racist than any other people because they outnumber any given religion.

That is a flawed example and a flawed reasoning.
How is it flawed?