• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do christianity get so much hate?

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do christianity get so much hate? It is really frustrating. I am not a christian but I think about christians that get hate just because of the religion they are following. It is so sad
I think Christianity gets a lot of hate because it's the Religion which exerts the most hegemony in the world.
I don't think that individual Christian believers deserve hate, but I do think that much of the 'hatred' towards Christianity comes from a place of genuine hurt and sense of injustice, which I cannot judge people for feeling.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It answers the question just fine. Those with common sense recognize this.
Well, I guess you know which way the people you vote for will go and that the government you are under is fair and just to all, right?

YoursTrue

It answers the question just fine. Those with common sense recognize this.
In other words, you don't want to elaborate, and you did not answer what you think a fair and just society would be. But that's ok. :)

YoursTrue

Why do Christianity get so much hate?

Yes, I am, a good human being is always learning, but don't visualize from the syllable " I am " the HellenistPauline aka Christian Jesus-god, right, that he never ever was, please?
Learning:
20:115
Exalted then is Allah, the True King! And be not impatient for the Qur’an ere its revelation is completed unto thee, but only say, ‘O my Lord, increase me in knowledge.’ Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
Right?

Regards
20:115
فَتَعٰلَی اللّٰہُ الۡمَلِکُ الۡحَقُّ ۚ وَلَا تَعۡجَلۡ بِالۡقُرۡاٰنِ مِنۡ قَبۡلِ اَنۡ یُّقۡضٰۤی اِلَیۡکَ وَحۡیُہٗ ۫ وَقُلۡ رَّبِّ زِدۡنِیۡ عِلۡمًا ﴿۱۱۵
You said,
"Yes, I am, a good human being is always learning, but don't visualize from the syllable " I am " the HellenistPauline aka Christian Jesus-god, right, that he never ever was, please?"

A human may always be learning, but perhaps not the right thing, or that which will help him much.. I know some people would think that the astronauts who are in space now and are risking their lives are doing a good thing. Driving a car is risky, too. We all make decisions. Prayer is essential. To exemplify, there is nothing to verify that Jesus is God, equal to God his Father, or part of a triune godhead of three "equal" parts. When I heard that at first I was very happy and I still am. Take care.

YoursTrue

Because it's irrelevant, relatively speaking. It's like if one asks me "What is life like on other planets?" my response would possibly be "I don't know, nor does it bother me that I don't know".

BTW, did you attend a synagogue as a Jew and, if so, which branch?
Yes, I attended for years with my family a reform synagogue with a rather famous rabbi. When I was younger my father took me to an orthodox synagogue. My dad was from Europe and his parents and a few other family members escaped from the onslaught of Jews by non-Jews there. Which brings to mind the Cossacks I heard about growing up as they persecuted and slaughtered Russian Jews. According to what I read, the Cossacks are a predominantly East Slavic Orthodox Christian people originating in the Pontic–Caspian steppe of eastern Ukraine and southern Russia. "Fiddler on the Roof" is a good example of how Jews were treated by the Cossacks.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Well, I guess you know which way the people you vote for will go and that the government you are under is fair and just to all, right?
Have no idea what your post means. This thread is about why christians get hate, not government fairness.

YoursTrue

Have no idea what your post means. This thread is about why christians get hate, not government fairness.
Perhaps I can help you to understand it. You said, "I have no hate for Christianity or any other religion or fantastical belief. I do have hate for extreme fanatics who don’t stay in their lane and do things that impact my life and the good of society." So now, it really is an easy question -- but perhaps you can answer how this would specifically affect your views of what is termed as Christianity.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Perhaps I can help you to understand it. You said, "I have no hate for Christianity or any other religion or fantastical belief. I do have hate for extreme fanatics who don’t stay in their lane and do things that impact my life and the good of society." So now, it really is an easy question -- but perhaps you can answer how this would specifically affect your views of what is termed as Christianity.
There’s no question in your post.

YoursTrue

I don't blame the utterance, only the fools who perpetuate the nonsense.
Obvioiusly many are influenced by these utterances. Not just one or two, but millions believe what different "inspired utterances" say. Oh well is what I say.

Colt

Why do christianity get so much hate? It is really frustrating. I am not a christian but I think about christians that get hate just because of the religion they are following. It is so sad
Evil hates the Love of God! There could not be a better presentation of God in man then Jesus of Nazareth HOWEVER, they even hated him!

The eleven had scarcely ceased their discussions of the discourse on the vine and the branches when the Master, indicating that he was desirous of speaking to them further and knowing that his time was short, said: “When I have left you, be not discouraged by the enmity of the world. Be not downcast even when fainthearted believers turn against you and join hands with the enemies of the kingdom. If the world shall hate you, you should recall that it hated me even before it hated you. If you were of this world, then would the world love its own, but because you are not, the world refuses to love you. You are in this world, but your lives are not to be worldlike. I have chosen you out of the world to represent the spirit of another world even to this world from which you have been chosen. But always remember the words I have spoken to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they dare to persecute me, they will also persecute you. If my words offend the unbelievers, so also will your words offend the ungodly. And all of this will they do to you because they believe not in me nor in Him who sent me; so will you suffer many things for the sake of my gospel. But when you endure these tribulations, you should recall that I also suffered before you for the sake of this gospel of the heavenly kingdom. UB 1955 IMOP

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Why do christianity get so much hate?
1.One can perceive two religions in the NT:
2.The teachings of Jesus, and the man-God-messiah teachings that are not from Jesus, but are fibs that are inserted to generally match the Paulinian line of "Christ"ianity. "Christ" in quotes as Greek for messiah.
All , ^excellent and useful points.
Yes, NT depicts two distinct religions in it,,
  1. "The teachings of (Jesus)"Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah who was neither a Zionist/Zealot nor from the Judaic (aka a Jew) descent
  2. and "the man-God-messiah teachings that are not from Jesus, but are fibs that are inserted to generally match the Paulinian line of "Christ"ianity. "Christ" in quotes as Greek for messiah."
It is very obvious and, one could say it is certainly, I agree.
Right?

Regards

Last edited:

YoursTrue

At what point in time is "oh well" no longer good enough also?
Obviously there are those who stick to their beliefs which are believed to be inspired yet contradict other beliefs also believed to be inspired. I believe the time will come that a grand decision will be made not by humans but by God in terms of true or not true

GoodAttention

Obviously there are those who stick to their beliefs which are believed to be inspired yet contradict other beliefs also believed to be inspired. I believe the time will come that a grand decision will be made not by humans but by God in terms of true or not true

The problem with sitting on a fence is you end up with splinters on your backside.

There is a, forgive the pun, rebuttal to the "orginial sin" fallacy that is perpetuated by certain Christians.

This is the Jewish understanding of the Genesis verse, so can the real Jews "please stand up" and give their explanation? It has been long enough.

YoursTrue

The problem with sitting on a fence is you end up with splinters on your backside.

There is a, forgive the pun, rebuttal to the "orginial sin" fallacy that is perpetuated by certain Christians.

This is the Jewish understanding of the Genesis verse, so can the real Jews "please stand up" and give their explanation? It has been long enough.
Although I don't quite understand everything in your post, it is pretty interesting. Few who claim to believe in God and evolution will say why they believe in evolution but are silent about God.