• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Response: And from your own evidence, we see no where that it says that Hitler was not elected by the majority of his party. Thanks for making my point.
Hitler was appointed. it's right there. And there was no subsequent election.

But please, continue to discredit yourself.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
The Koran is patently not "What God knows is best" direct from the source. Whether Islam is the "bets [sic] system" is highly subjective. IOW, it's an assumption you're making.
BTW: what is my religion again???

Response: yet your own failure to show anything from the Qur'an or Sunnah that is not what's best shows otherwise. Thus making my point as usual.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Fathi
Ask you a question and you have to answer it
So you know that Islamic countries recognize democracy
Do you allow any Islamic State to be President of Christians
Or be Chairman of Buddhists
Of the Chair in Islamic countries embracing Islam
Obama Muslim governing America origins
And Obama has helped Muslims also
Can a Christian be a candidate to the Presidency in any Islamic State

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Fathi
Ask you a question and you have to answer it
So you know that Islamic countries recognize democracy
Do you allow any Islamic State to be President of Christians
Or be Chairman of Buddhists
Of the Chair in Islamic countries embracing Islam
Obama Muslim governing America origins
And Obama has helped Muslims also
Can a Christian be a candidate to the Presidency in any Islamic State

Response: Islam is the religion prescribed by Allah and Allah knows best. So naturally, only a Muslim should be given authority in an Islamic State. As a Muslim knows best to establish Islam rather than a Christian or any other non-Muslim.

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: And from your own evidence, we see no where that it says that Hitler was not elected by the majority of his party. Thanks for making my point.

He was appointed Chancellor by the government which at the time was not the position for Head of State. After Hindburg died Hitler merged his position with that of the President. However this was illegal according to the Enabling Act of 1933. Of course his party would elect him. However he was never elected to either position by the people.

sojourner

Response: Islam is the religion prescribed by Allah and Allah knows best. So naturally, only a Muslim should be given authority in an Islamic State. As a Muslim knows best to establish Islam rather than a Christian or any other non-Muslim.
So... Allah advocates for religious discrimination (among other dehumanizing practices), then. Got it. Great.

sojourner

Response: And an appointment to lead his party is an election. So your own logic continues to debunk you and make my point.
No. "Appointment" and "election" are two completely different actions.
Your own ignorance continues to debunk you and make my point.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
He was appointed Chancellor by the government which at the time was not the position for Head of State. After Hindburg died Hitler merged his position with that of the President. However this was illegal according to the Enabling Act of 1933. Of course his party would elect him. However he was never elected to either position by the people.

Response: None of which changes the fact that he was appointed by a majority within a party. So you continue to make my point.

sojourner

Response: None of which changes the fact that he was appointed by a majority within a party. So you continue to make my point.
Doesn't matter whether the chancellor was in the majority party or not. What matters is that one man (not a majority of people) appointed him.

You simply do not understand Germany's multi-party system of the time, and how it worked.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Doesn't matter whether the chancellor was in the majority party or not. What matters is that one man (not a majority of people) appointed him.

You simply do not understand Germany's multi-party system of the time, and how it worked.

Response: And the authority for one man to appoint a person is given by a majority. Another failed response that continues to make my point.

sojourner

Response: Yet your weak rebuttal say otherwise. Thanks.
It's not a weak rebuttal. You admitted it; I didn't. I'm merely restating what you asserted. Allah advocates for religious discrimination if he will not allow a non-Muslim to be in governmental authority.

sojourner

Response: And the authority for one man to appoint a person is given by a majority. Another failed response that continues to make my point.
No, it doesn't. That's quite simply not how the German Parliamentary system worked. Another failed response that continues to make my point.

Thanks!

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
It's not a weak rebuttal. You admitted it; I didn't. I'm merely restating what you asserted. Allah advocates for religious discrimination if he will not allow a non-Muslim to be in governmental authority.

Response: And if choosing the best for a job is discrimination, then according to your logic, discrimination is a good thing. So your point is pointless.