• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Actually, to a great extent, I agree with your sentiments here. I don't let my children run around naked in public, and I don't let them run around scantily dressed. I do believe that women who do run around half naked have no dignity, and so I suppose that you are correct, that a culture which advocates this degradation of women is quite depraved.

So then, why not just ensure that your children and your women cover themselves up? Why chop off the heads of those who disagree with you. Can't we just allow the hell-bound mentalities of the depraved to proceed to hell on their own accord? Do we have to lend a hand to send them there?

Response: A person is a product of their environment and influences. So it is not a benefit to simply allow people within a society to be lewd and promiscuous and not condemn them. For their behavior can influence myself and others into behaving the same way. Thus it is necessary to punish and condemn such behavior to better the society, rather then just allow them.

mahasn ebn sawresho

It's not a weak rebuttal. You admitted it; I didn't. I'm merely restating what you asserted. Allah advocates for religious discrimination if he will not allow a non-Muslim to be in governmental authority.
Yes-Islam to non-Muslims are not allowed to receive any position is important and is fighting it by various means
This talk is fixed in the Qur'an
This is called guardianship
Non-Muslim has no right to jurisdiction over Muslim

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Response: A person is a product of their environment and influences. So it is not a benefit to simply allow people within a society to be lewd and promiscuous and not condemn them. For their behavior can influence myself and others into behaving the same way. Thus it is necessary to punish and condemn such behavior to better the society, rather then just allow them.

No, dear. You have free will. So you can decide not to be influenced.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Response: And with your unsound responses, the reader will see the beauty of Islam better as they pay closer attention to how it compares the principles of Islam.
What is the beauty of Islam
Is it in racial discrimination between human beings
You have preference to humans
Is it the God of Muhammad the racist
Islam world system abuses

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Response: And you can choose to be influenced as well. So your point has no relevance.

But if you choose to be influenced, you have to blame yourself, and nobody else. Neither the state authority, nor the people who influenced you. It's not a justification

mahasn ebn sawresho

I don't know why interest in the German experience during the rule of Hitler
Do you want to compare the practices of Hitler and Muhammad
Hitler launched the idea of nationalism
He did not use religious ideology in its wars
The wars were for power
This significant difference between Hitler and Muhammad
Mohammed use religious ideology to justify his conquests
So Hitler and the German experience differ from Islamic experience
Muhammad put an authoritarian thinking components
A big influence on human anesthesia
Through the belief that what Muhammad is God
So there is a big difference
Between Muhammad and Hitler
Hitler exhibit in honesty
While Mohammed carried in lying
This is a problem of humanity
Hitler didn't lie on humanity
Mohamed lied to human
Where ideas to distort human perception to his creator
If the machine's fair
It will also
Because all human creations
But the God of Islam is not equal among human creatures
Because it allows control over a non-Muslim
A significant result showing that God God unjust
I think that the system of village in India of the Hindu religion in massawa better concept in inequity greetings

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Why do Muslims hate democracy?

It is a wrong statement. Muslims don't hate democracy. There is nothing in Quran against democracy.

Regards

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Response: Common sense should be able to tell you that the challenge cannot be answered.

Actually, common sense tells me it shouldn't, which is a little different. Of course, I posted here anyway, so more fool me.

Thus you should be able to deduce logically that the challenge proves the Qur'an is true without attempting it. Just like it does not necessitate one to stab their self just to prove to someone that a stab womb will cause you to bleed. Common sense should give you the answer without attempting to stab yourself. The same applies with the Qur'an challenge. Yet the challenge is presented for those who insist on actual scientific or testable evidence, rather than using basic logic. Either way, the challenge holds firm that the Qur'an is true, which was the point I intended to demonstrate.

Okay. Then I'd like for YOU to come and take over my street. Or any fellow Muslim of your choosing. Can't be fairer than that.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Response: And your non-attempt is still a failure to answer the challenge, thus making my point.
You have no point, except that you're trying to disguise some bogus "challenge" as something that actually provides proof of your unfounded claims.

Claim what you will. Everyone here knows that the claim is paper thin.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
What is the beauty of Islam
Is it in racial discrimination between human beings
You have preference to humans
Is it the God of Muhammad the racist
Islam world system abuses

Response: The beauty resides in your inability to quote anything from the Qur'an or Susannah that goes against establishing peace, false, or is unjust.

sojourner

You must be very weak-willed if a bunch of women dressed in tight shorts can influence your moral resolve. What good is your religion, if it cannot center your moral resolve? What good is it, if it has to seek to control, rather than to set free?

I just hope my daughter never meets a weak-willed wanna-be on some dark night, whose religion cannot even help him keep his hands to himself, just because of what his eyes see. Disgusting!

BTW: I know lots of people -- both Christian and irreligious -- who are around sexily-clad women all the time and somehow manage to keep their eyes, hands and comments to themselves without beheading anyone.

sojourner

Yes-Islam to non-Muslims are not allowed to receive any position is important and is fighting it by various means
This talk is fixed in the Qur'an
This is called guardianship
Non-Muslim has no right to jurisdiction over Muslim
That's blatant discrimination. It's dehumanizing.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
But if you choose to be influenced, you have to blame yourself, and nobody else. Neither the state authority, nor the people who influenced you. It's not a justification

Response: I never contended that a person who chooses to be influenced is not to blame.

sojourner

Why do Muslims hate democracy?

It is a wrong statement. Muslims don't hate democracy. There is nothing in Quran against democracy.

Regards
Not allowing non-Muslims to hold positions of authority certainly qualifies as non-democratic.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
You must be very weak-willed if a bunch of women dressed in tight shorts can influence your moral resolve. What good is your religion, if it cannot center your moral resolve? What good is it, if it has to seek to control, rather than to set free?

I just hope my daughter never meets a weak-willed wanna-be on some dark night, whose religion cannot even help him keep his hands to himself, just because of what his eyes see. Disgusting!

BTW: I know lots of people -- both Christian and irreligious -- who are around sexily-clad women all the time and somehow manage to keep their eyes, hands and comments to themselves without beheading anyone.

Response: Does crime and evil exist? Yes. Does rape and molestation exist? Yes. So the better question is what good is your belief or anything you say when you criticize a solution to these problems, such as Islam?

Islam does in fact help one to be morally upright and righteous, supported by the fact that you cannot quote anything from the Qur'an or Susannah to show otherwise. While your ideology on the other hand provides no answers or solutions. Demonstrating the erroneous flaws in your ideology. Not Islam.

sojourner

Response: Does crime and evil exist? Yes. Does rape and molestation exist? Yes. So the better question is what good is your belief or anything you say when you criticize a solution to these problems, such as Islam?

Islam does in fact help one to be morally upright and righteous, supported by the fact that you cannot quote anything from the Qur'an or Susannah to show otherwise. While your ideology on the other hand provides no answers or solutions. Demonstrating the erroneous flaws in your ideology. Not Islam.
Pfft! If Islam was a "solution," all your women wouldn't need to be walking around covered from head to toe in a black sheet they can't see out of, because the men are too infantile to control themselves.

"Morally upright" enough to deny leadership to anyone not Muslim <cough "bigoted" cough>.

"Morally upright" enough to behead people for not following the religion
<cough "entitled" cough>.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Pfft! If Islam was a "solution," all your women wouldn't need to be walking around covered from head to toe in a black sheet they can't see out of, because the men are too infantile to control themselves.

"Morally upright" enough to deny leadership to anyone not Muslim <cough "bigoted" cough>.

"Morally upright" enough to behead people for not following the religion
<cough "entitled" cough>.

Response: Yet the fact that being covered up is a better deterrent from promiscuity than being uncovered debunks your notion that Islam is not the solution. So your logic fails.

sojourner

Response: Yet the fact that being covered up is a better deterrent from promiscuity than being uncovered debunks your notion that Islam is not the solution. So your logic fails.
The "better deterrent" for promiscuity is learning how to control yourself appropriately, no matter what you see.

Your line of thinking places the whole onus for moral behavior on the woman: if she dresses "inappropriately," she's baiting the poor man, who can't think outside his pants, so the whole thing is her fault. The men are given no responsibility to act appropriately. That's sexism, O Best Beloved. A great example of this is that it's the women who have to be covered head-to-toe -- not the men. Why don't the men have to be covered? The black sheet is nothing more than an excuse to keep women beat down. The "solution" aspect is nothing more than a cheap justification for sexism.

In a mature and responsible society, people are allowed to dress however they wish, and others are expected to keep their hands to themselves. Islam, in that case, is part of the problem -- not the solution.