• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
Response: Yet your own failure tom answer the challenge yourself supports the fact that the act is impossible, thus refuting yourself.

Also, you continue to fail to provide any evidence that there are no two waters with a barrier between them, debunking yourself as usual.

Still lying to yourself. It isn't impossible; it's done on a daily basis.. And Allah himself couldn't point you to two sources of water with an impassable barrier between them.. Every scientist, or 3rd grade student on earth knows water mixes with water. Muhammed made a mistake, and you attribute it to God, which is a sin you will carry to your grave apparently. Don't respond; it's no longer necessary.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Still lying to yourself. It isn't impossible; it's done on a daily basis.. And Allah himself couldn't point you to two sources of water with an impassable barrier between them.. Every scientist, or 3rd grade student on earth knows water mixes with water. Muhammed made a mistake, and you attribute it to God, which is a sin you will carry to your grave apparently. Don't respond; it's no longer necessary.
Response: If it wasn't impossible, then you would have answered it yet you did not. Debunking yourself. And we still see no evidence from any source that says that no two waters have a barrier between them. Debunked as usual.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: Your failure to back such a claim while failing the Qur'an challenge supports the fact that the Qur'an is valid.
What I cannot quite wrap my head around is why anyone would want to tackle such an unrealistic "challenge".
It's not even remotely fair which defeats the purpose of calling itself a "challenge".

Also, who exactly, judges any offering?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: If it wasn't impossible, then you would have answered it yet you did not. Debunking yourself. And we still see no evidence from any source that says that no two waters have a barrier between them. Debunked as usual.
One does not need to look too hard, Fatihah.
Perhaps the questioner intends the following verse (which means):

• {And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water): this is palatable and sweet, and that is salt and bitter; and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.} [Quran 25:53]

The meaning of this verse is that Allaah The Almighty, with His Power and Strength has set the two seas close and adjacent to each other so that they collide with one another, yet they do not combine. The water of one is palatable, sweet and fresh and quenches thirst, while the other is salt and with a strong concentration of saltiness, making it almost bitter. Allaah The Almighty has set a barrier between them, with His might so that one body of water does not mix or overtake the other, enabling a complete partition and avoiding any blending between them.
Furthermore, there are many verses mentioned in the Quran that are relevant to this discussion, such as, when Allaah The Almighty Says (what means):

• {Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water)? Is there any Ilah (god) with Allaah? Nay, but most of them know not!} [Quran 27:61]
  • {He has let loose the two seas (the salt and fresh water) meeting together. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress.} [Quran 55:19-20]
However, the reality is that these verses and others similar to them clearly show us the might, ability and power of Allaah The Almighty in this Universe, and are from the miracles of the Holy Quran, and are facts, which clarify the Prophethood of the trustworthy Prophet Muhammad
icon--1.gif
<source>

The point is that there is no real barrier, the two bodies of water slowly mingle.

Last edited:

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
What I cannot quite wrap my head around is why anyone would want to tackle such an unrealistic "challenge".
It's not even remotely fair which defeats the purpose of calling itself a "challenge".

Also, who exactly, judges any offering?

Response: Asking who judges it is like asking who judges whether 2+2 is 4. So your question is absurd. So to answer, the same judge that determines 2+2 is 4 will also judge the challenge.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: Asking who judges it is like asking who judges whether 2+2 is 4. So your question is absurd. So to answer, the same judge that determines 2+2 is 4 will also judge the challenge.
I understand that much, my dear friend, but it would also seem quite logical to assume Muslims would decide if a "challenger" was good enough. Realistically, not too many Muslims would be impressed if a bunch of non-Muslim Literature professors agreed that a challenger had met the challenge.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: There's the statement. Where's the proof?
Come by and visit me and I will take you down to a river delta by the Pacific Ocean. You can then learn for yourself. :) (You will have to pay your airfare though. Heck, I'll even BBQ you a magnificent Pork tenderloin to celebrate.)

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
I understand that much, my dear friend, but it would also seem quite logical to assume Muslims would decide if a "challenger" was good enough. Realistically, not too many Muslims would be impressed if a bunch of non-Muslim Literature professors agreed that a challenger had met the challenge.

Response: No one said a Muslim would judge it so it is quite illogical to make the assumption. And since the proof is not based on whether one agrees or not but based on actual evidence, then your own failure continues to support the evidence that the Qur'an is valid.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: No one said a Muslim would judge it so it is quite illogical to make the assumption. And since the proof is not based on whether one agrees or not but based on actual evidence, then your own failure continues to support the evidence that the Qur'an is valid.
Now you are simply being dishonest. Are you saying that if a group of non-Muslim Literature professors all agreed that a challenger had met the challenge that you would accept their conclusions? Seriously?

Sleeppy

The movement of water masses around the global ocean can be traced by characteristic physical and chemical properties acquired at the surface. Tracing water masses reveals the pathways of the Meridional Overturning Circulation (MOC), and comparing the volume of water transported within each water mass tells about the size of the MOC.

Chemical signatures can be used to ‘age’ water masses; for example the relative proportion of atmospheric gases present in a water mass can tell us when it was last ventilated. Nutrients and oxygen can be useful tracers but they can be altered through biological processes. The sharp density gradient at fronts generates both strong currents along the front, and baroclinic instabilities leading to enhanced mixing, vertical movement and the generation of eddies. These processes contribute to large-scale mixing and redistribution of heat and salt around the global ocean.

Water masses in the ocean - Changing circulation | National Oceanography Centre | from coast to deep ocean

Read carefully. Though, the more you read, the more Allah will hold you accountable for willfully lying to yourself. Be careful.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Actually, 2+2 doesn't always = 4. It depends entirely on the numbering system you're using (consider ternary).
Humans judge that 2+2 = 4.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Now you are simply being dishonest. Are you saying that if a group of non-Muslim Literature professors all agreed that a challenger had met the challenge that you would accept their conclusions? Seriously?

Response: I'm saying what your own failure shows, which is the Qur'an challenge proves the Qur'an is valid.

Sleeppy

Response: And your own evidence does not state that no two seas has a barrier, thus debunking yourself. Thanks for the assistance.

No two seas have an impassable barrier. These were my exact words. And according to the Quran, the two waters have a barrier set in place by Allah for the sole purpose of not being transgressed. Allah debunked himself. You really should ask forgiveness for causing him to lie.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
In other words, Campers, the mere existence of the challenge that he came up with validates the Koran -- especially if no one takes him up on it. What a load of horse hockey.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
No two seas have an impassable barrier. These were my exact words. And according to the Quran, the two waters have a barrier set in place by Allah for the sole purpose of not being transgressed. Allah debunked himself. You really should ask forgiveness for causing him to lie.

Response: And we still see you fail to provide a source that says that the two seas have no barrier. Debunked again.

Sleeppy

Response: And we still see you fail to provide a source that says that the two seas have no barrier. Debunked again.

Actually the source I provided does state that there is no two seas which have an impassable barrier.. Read it a couple more times. Use a dictionary if you need to; I did. But you really need to stop attributing lies to Allah. Hellfire is not good.

Water masses in the ocean - Changing circulation | National Oceanography Centre | from coast to deep ocean

Thermohaline circulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This dense water then flows into the ocean basins. While the bulk of it upwells in the Southern Ocean, the oldest waters (with a transit time of around 1000 years)[3] upwell in the North Pacific.[4] Extensive mixing therefore takes place between the ocean basins, reducing differences between them and making the Earth's oceans a global system. On their journey, the water masses transport both energy (in the form of heat) and matter (solids, dissolved substances and gases) around the globe. As such, the state of the circulation has a large impact on the climate of the Earth.