• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

Apple Sugar

Islam is followed by 1.4 billion Muslims. 800 million of the 1.4 billion Muslims are illiterate (6 out of 10 cannot read). So Islam is the religion for illiterates. Islam is also the religion that creates illiterates. Its founder Mohammad was an illiterate.

Are the current Islamists any better educated, who think they can run a government with Sharia law? They all run around with their face covered because they are too scared to reveal their hideous role in raping and killing innocent Muslims. Muslims don't hate democracy, they don't have a large enough educated electorate to participate in a democracy.
These are issues that should also include in rebuttal to the argument it is a minor number of persons who are so called radical Muslims.
When we're talking about a population in the billions, hundreds of million are quite a number to be radical.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
A barrier is a discontinuity thus it would be impossible for water to mix. However since there is no barrier but stratification this is a continuity. A barrier which can not be transgressed makes mixing impossible. Your interpretation is a contradiction. Water properties again are not homogenous. Water even within a cline varies as it does in other clines. If water from body flows into another it mixes thus is over taken by the body it flows into. Also in estuaries salt water due to current and tidal forces can move up a river to a limited range. Thus this body is overtaking the other. Mixing itself is water overtaking another.

Response: A barrier is a deterrent and since the mix reduces the properties in both seas, then it is a barrier that deters one water from overtaking the other as the Qur'an says. Debunked as usual.

Shad

Veteran Member
A barrier is also an object which bars passage, an obstacle and/or boundary . You are cherry picking your definations to fit the verse. See the Tasfir I linked. You are displaying post hoc rationalization which contradicts Islamic scholars. You also forget the parameters "does not transgress" which states mixing is impossible as per the Tasfir.

There is also the fact that such ideas were already developed by Aristotle centuries before. Repeating already developed ideas is not a miracle, it's plagiarism.

Last edited:

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
A barrier is also an object which bars passage, an obstacle and/or boundary . You are cherry picking your definations to fit the verse. See the Tasfir I linked. You are displaying post hoc rationalization which contradicts Islamic scholars. You also forget the parameters "does not transgress" which states mixing is impossible as per the Tasfir.

There is also the fact that such ideas were already developed by Aristotle centuries before. Repeating already developed ideas is not a miracle, it's plagiarism.

Response: To the contrary, the definition provided is the actual definition found in any dictionary so your rebuttal fails. And since the definition is valid, then you have no logical basis in calling the verse false, thus debunking yourself as usual and supporting the fact that the Qur'an is true with no errors. Thanks.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Response: No written or video source on the planet shows MLK ruling a nation, after his followers conquered it for him once they were inspired by words that went against their liking. So your erroneous claim fails, and the Qur'an challenge still stands.
Sure there is! We now have the Equal Rights Amendment -- a document (constitution) that rules the US nation. It came about largely due to MLK's efforts. Except that MLK did it without raising a weapon.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Sure there is! We now have the Equal Rights Amendment -- a document (constitution) that rules the US nation. It came about largely due to MLK's efforts. Except that MLK did it without raising a weapon.

Response: And no where in the constitution does it say that MLK ruled a nation after his followers conquered it for him once they were inspired by words that went against their liking. Your logic fails and the Qur'an challenge still stands.

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: To the contrary, the definition provided is the actual definition found in any dictionary so your rebuttal fails. And since the definition is valid, then you have no logical basis in calling the verse false, thus debunking yourself as usual and supporting the fact that the Qur'an is true with no errors. Thanks.

Fallacy of equivocation. You are taking one definition to the exclusion of other definitions while ignoring the parameter in the verse. By ignoring the parameter and the other definitions you are creating a fallacious argument.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: It means the elements are less.

Water is an element in Greek philosophy . Salt water is not an element. So water be it salt or fresh does not become less. You are using outdated term and impose such on water. Water itself is a chemical compound. Salt water is still H2O there is no lessening of water.

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Response: And no where in the constitution does it say that MLK ruled a nation after his followers conquered it for him once they were inspired by words that went against their liking. Your logic fails and the Qur'an challenge still stands.
The constitution rules the nation. the rules set forth in part of it were largely inspired by MLK. I say that qualifies.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
*scratches head*

My English is pretty decent, actually. But thanks for the offer of assistance. I humbly apologise if my insistence on you defining your terms is somewhat frustrating for you, but there's nothing unreasonable about requesting clarification before attempting to answer.

What is it you are claiming Muhammed did, so I might demonstrate this is not limited to him? Do I need to show you;

a) Someone who took over a nation without violence.
b) Someone who took over a nation without violence, and by using unpopular language.
c) Someone who took over a nation whilst using unpopular language, regardless of whether they used violence.
d) Someone who took over something/anything without resorting to violence.
e) Someone who took over something/anything without violence, and by using unpopular language.
f) Someone who took over something/anything whilst using unpopular language

Or whatever other option you choose, to be honest. Just spell it out, so there is actually an agreed 'fact' to disprove.

What you are arguing at the moment appears to be (c) from the list above, right? That Muhammed was able to take over a nation despite using unpopular language?

*bump*

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Fallacy of equivocation. You are taking one definition to the exclusion of other definitions while ignoring the parameter in the verse. By ignoring the parameter and the other definitions you are creating a fallacious argument.

Response: To the contrary, I took the actual definition as proven in any dictionary, thus refuting your claim and proving the Qur'an is true.

Parsimony

Response: It means the elements are less.
I still can't make sense of your statement. Water is composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen (as well as sodium, chlorine and other things if you consider salt water). How does mixing two different forms of water reduce the elements in it? They can't just disappear. That would violate the first law of thermodynamics.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
The constitution rules the nation. the rules set forth in part of it were largely inspired by MLK. I say that qualifies.

Response: The constitution is not a person who uses human-made speech as the challenge states, thus it is irrelevant to what the challenge requires and fails as an answer.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
I still can't make sense of your statement. Water is composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen (as well as sodium, chlorine and other things if you consider salt water). How does mixing two different forms of water reduce the elements in it? They can't just disappear. That would violate the first law of thermodynamics.

Response: I have no interest in explaining science, except in refuting claims that the Qur'an is false. You can Google search clines to aid you an answer.

xkatz

Step 1. Try using a speech or literature that does not agree with the likes of a majority of people, which has been made up by a person/s.

Step 2. Then use that very same speech to inspire them to conquer a nation, or even just the street you live on, for you to rule.

I sir raise you one Torah revealed at Har Sinai.

MosesTorah.jpg

*Tips yarmulke*

Last edited: