• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: To the contrary, I took the actual definition as proven in any dictionary, thus refuting your claim and proving the Qur'an is true.

So did I. I listed 3 definitions in my comment which was a summary of all but 1 of the 8. However it is not the barrier which is the issue, besides your fallacy. It is "does not transgress" and "forbidden". This adds parameters defining the barrier. Since a body of water itself is composed of molecules the barrier in the verse will also prevent the molecules from passing the barrier. You are reinterpretation "a barrier which can not be transgressed" into "a barrier with restrictions" One does not need to put in much effort to look at a dictionary and the translations of the verses.

Also by stating you looked at a dictionary and selected only 1 definition which only matches your flawed interpretation you completely acknowledge you created a fallacious argument and cherry picking.

Last edited:

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
So did I. I listed 3 definitions in my comment which was a summary of all but 1 of the 8. However it is not the barrier which is the issue, besides your fallacy. It is "does not transgress" and "forbidden". This adds parameters defining the barrier. Since a body of water itself is composed of molecules the barrier in the verse will also prevent the molecules from passing the barrier. You are reinterpretation "a barrier which can not be transgressed" into "a barrier with restrictions" One does not need to put in much effort to look at a dictionary and the translations of the verses.

Also by stating you looked at a dictionary and selected only 1 definition which only matches your flawed interpretation you completely acknowledge you created a fallacious argument and cherry picking.

Response: Every definition in the dictionary for barrier is synonymous to deterrent. So any definition you claim to provide that is different refutes you and makes my point.

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: Every definition in the dictionary for barrier is synonymous to deterrent. So any definition you claim to provide that is different refutes you and makes my point.

Word games. Look up the word deterrent. A deterrent is supposed to prevent something from happening. Yet in nature it is not prevented at all as salt is a soluble. Temperature and salinity changes happens regardless. So this "forbidden barrier" does nothing. It actually acts as a point of contact for mixing which it should prevent as a barrier, as a deterrent.

Parsimony

Response: No one said they did. Thus your point is pointless.
You said there are less elements when fresh water and salt water mix and the elements are made of atoms. In order for there to be fewer elements, atoms would have to vanish into nothingness.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Word games. Look up the word deterrent. A deterrent is supposed to prevent something from happening. Yet in nature it is not prevented at all as salt is a soluble. Temperature and salinity changes happens regardless. So this "forbidden barrier" does nothing. It actually acts as a point of contact for mixing which it should prevent as a barrier, as a deterrent.

Response: Yet the fact that the mixture is a reduction of properties and not an increase shows that it is a prevention from one overtaking the other as the Qur'an says. Thus the Qur'an is correct and your logic continues to be invalid.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
You said there are less elements when fresh water and salt water mix and the elements are made of atoms. In order for there to be fewer elements, atoms would have to vanish into nothingness.

Response: I said the elements are less. The rest is what you added. So if you have an issue, it is your own doing.

Parsimony

Response: I said the elements are less. The rest is what you added. So if you have an issue, it is your own doing.
In order for there to be fewer elements in the first place then atoms would have to disappear because elements are made of atoms. Unless you are not talking about the chemical elements. What elements are you speaking of?

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
In order for there to be fewer elements in the first place then atoms would have to disappear because elements are made of atoms. Unless you are not talking about the chemical elements. What elements are you speaking of?

Response: Once again, a simple Google search can give you your answer. My interest is proving the Qur'an is not false to those claiming it is. Not explaining science.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: Yet the fact that the mixture is a reduction of properties and not an increase shows that it is a prevention from one overtaking the other as the Qur'an says. Thus the Qur'an is correct and your logic continues to be invalid.

Actually mixing can be seen both ways. The salinity of water can be increased or decreased. Water with less salinity gains an increase while that with higher salinity it is a decrease. Yet the molecules of water itself does not change nor is a body of water homogenous. H2O does not become less without breaking down to 2x H and O. Existence of a "forbidden partition" or "inviolable obstruction" between two liquid bodies automatically implies that the interface doesn't allow even a molecule of liquid #1 to cross the interface and enter into the territory of liquid #2. This is exactly what happens if you have a glass, lower half filled with water and upper half filled with oil. There is no diffusion. This means there is no mixing between the two liquid bodies.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Actually mixing can be seen both ways. The salinity of water can be increased or decreased. Water with less salinity gains an increase while that with higher salinity it is a decrease. Yet the molecules of water itself does not change nor is a body of water homogenous. H2O does not become less without breaking down to 2x H and O. Existence of a "forbidden partition" or "inviolable obstruction" between two liquid bodies automatically implies that the interface doesn't allow even a molecule of liquid #1 to cross the interface and enter into the territory of liquid #2. This is exactly what happens if you have a glass, lower half filled with water and upper half filled with oil. There is no diffusion. This means there is no mixing between the two liquid bodies.

Response: If there was an increase in properties in a cline, then you should be able to quote so. You can't. Once again debunking your own arguments and continuing to show the Qur'an to be accurate.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Response: The constitution is not a person who uses human-made speech as the challenge states, thus it is irrelevant to what the challenge requires and fails as an answer.
Neither is the koran. I said that MLK used his words to inspire people to add the Equal rights Amendment to the Constitution. It is the Constitution that rules the nation. MLK could not "rule the nation" himself, since, in a democracy, no one person "rules." All the people "rule." Therefore, when "all the people" vote to amend the Constitution, it amounts to the same thing you're talking about.

Problem solved. Where's my prize?

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Neither is the koran. I said that MLK used his words to inspire people to add the Equal rights Amendment to the Constitution. It is the Constitution that rules the nation. MLK could not "rule the nation" himself, since, in a democracy, no one person "rules." All the people "rule." Therefore, when "all the people" vote to amend the Constitution, it amounts to the same thing you're talking about.

Problem solved. Where's my prize?

Response: Inspiring people to add human rights to the constitution did not make MLK the ruler of the nation. Your faulty logic fails, while your ducking and dodging to answer the challenge supports the fact that the Qur'an is valid.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Response: Inspiring people to add human rights to the constitution did not make MLK the ruler of the nation. Your faulty logic fails, while your ducking and dodging to answer the challenge supports the fact that the Qur'an is valid.
Of course not. Didn't you read the post? By definition, no one person can "rule" a democracy; the people "rule" a democracy. "The people," however, recognize (officially, I might add) MLK as a leader, and he did inspire with his words, the rulers to amend the ruling document. That's as close as it gets in this country. Therefore, in a sense, MLK did "rule" the country -- or at least his words came to "rule" the country.

Your faulty logic fails, while your ducking and dodging the solution to the challenge supports the fact that the Koran is invalid.

Shad

Veteran Member
Response: If there was an increase in properties in a cline, then you should be able to quote so. You can't. Once again debunking your own arguments and continuing to show the Qur'an to be accurate.

It is within the links, look up stratification.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Muslims: the extent of conflict between Islam and democracy, may come after this statement for Muslims say that democracy of Islam!?!. That God Almighty sent down to us and not democracy, committed to Islam and democracy, and to realize the God it's doomsday is Islam and democracy, God Almighty says: (the religion of Islam), and he was right: the (non-religion of Islam as it will not accept it and it in the afterlife of the losers). < This tip for people to rededicate it to know it is the same god and little ulloa kernels > Committee

-==========================================
This is from the writings of Muslims who understand alran and Sharia
They reject democracy categorically
After this clarification
The book of Allah the Quran says that Allah and his Deputy and the Deputy, Mohammad
After Muhammad's successor
The Muslims knew four successors of the companions of Muhammad
And then came the Caliphs in succession
And Ottomans ruled the Arabs because they declared themselves the successors
And their rule lasted centuries
And the Arabs to accept this type of governance
Because they enjoy it
Arabs and salmon riarvon the meaning of freedom
Because their teachings do not know these meanings
In the West looking for the pleasures of the flesh
Or sow when invited to their religion in various ways
That's what I'm thinking