• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do You Reject Jesus?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Yes. He is unknown until per Quran you turn to God often enough that God guides you to him and shows the guidance through his hands. Miracles can be asked too and this one of the main roles, he shows the signs in terms of miracles and manifests the wonders of Quran.

Per prayer taught by Imam Reda (a) for example for the Ghayba, we are taught to pray to be guided by his hands.

Surah 13 shows that Messengers had offspring, and signs would continue in that offspring, as for all people there is a guide. But Surah Yonus and Surah Isra shows that God stops sending such miracles in public in times which means the Guide becomes hidden. The question remains how we ensure God guides us by the guide of time? It's to pray to God and turn to God often per chapter 13. This is why Imam Jaffar (a) linked aliflammeemraa to Imam Mahdi (a). Each of the sacred multi-layered acronyms refers to one of the Ma'asoomeen. It might seem odd that the most important one of Ahlulbayt (a) for end times, has only one Surah, but that's because God wants us to focus on a very show message with him in that regards to his disappearance.

If you want to meet him these are the steps:

(1) Recognize God
(2) Recognize his Messenger
(3) Recognize his proof
And ask God to guide you by his hands when you see all these together.
Sounds great. Do all Muslims believe that this man will give them everlasting life?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sounds great. Do all Muslims believe that this man will give them everlasting life?
Too few of them. Even Shiite Twelvers often are not reminded that he is the only path to God at the moment, just as Jesus (a) was the only path. This is despite Imams (a) teaching us and Quran confirming.

Too many people despair at meeting him through circular reasoning of disbelief. However, if people can see that he is the guide of time per Quran and you are supposed to ask to be guided by him and towards him and through him, then perhaps people will come to him on more massive scale.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Too few of them. Even Shiite Twelvers often are not reminded that he is the only path to God at the moment, just as Jesus (a) was the only path. This is despite Imams (a) teaching us and Quran confirming.

Too many people despair at meeting him through circular reasoning of disbelief. However, if people can see that he is the guide of time per Quran and you are supposed to ask to be guided by him and towards him and through him, then perhaps people will come to him on more massive scale.
Do you know roughly what percentage of Muslims practicing Islam believe in this?

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Yeah, I can see where circular reasoning would be difficult to grasp but it’s a great thing actually.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you know roughly the percentage of Muslims practicing Islam believe in this?
Twelver Shiites believe in it as a creed, but I don't know how much believe in practice. Percentage of how many Shiite Muslims consist among a Sunni population is always less then the reality of it.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Twelver Shiites believe in it as a creed, but I don't know how much believe in practice. Percentage of how many Shiite Muslims consist among a Sunni population is always less then the reality of it.
So basically Sunnis don’t believe in him and Shiites do?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So basically Sunnis don’t believe in him and Shiites do?
Sufi Sunni might. These days that is rare, but at one point majority of Sunni were "Twelver Sufis" who were not Shiites. This might be confusing, but recall that British Wahabi Islam went on rampage to kill Sufis and also a lot of money was put into to degrading Sufism. This a Satanic plot to cause division. Also you couldn't create ISIS like groups out of Sufis. It use to be majority of Muslims were twelver Sunni Sufis. Sunnis and Shiites were that close.

Majority of Sunnis use to believe in him son of Hassan Al-askari (a) as the pole of time. The Qutb concept. But Sufis tend to shy away from their old books and teachers in this regard.

Even Rumi named all twelve Imams on his coffin and had poetry about all Twelve Imams include son of Hassan Al-Askari as the twelfth.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I always thought the difference between shias and Sunni were just about political succession regarding Muhammad‘s bloodline. I didn’t realize that their spiritual beliefs were so different.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Sufi Sunni might. These days that is rare, but at one point majority of Sunni were "Twelver Sufis" who were not Shiites. This might be confusing, but recall that British Wahabi Islam went on rampage to kill Sufis and also a lot of money was put into to degrading Sufism. This a Satanic plot to cause division. Also you couldn't create ISIS like groups out of Sufis. It use to be majority of Muslims were twelver Sunni Sufis. Sunnis and Shiites were that close.

Majority of Sunnis use to believe in him son of Hassan Al-askari (a) as the pole of time. The Qutb concept. But Sufis tend to shy away from their old books and teachers in this regard.

Even Rumi named all twelve Imams on his coffin and had poetry about all Twelve Imams include son of Hassan Al-Askari as the twelfth.
So a very small percentage believe in this Mahdi savior. One would think many more would. Do you think maybe they don’t because it’s too similar to believing in Jesus? My guess is probably not

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I always thought the difference between shias and Sunni were just about political succession regarding Muhammad‘s bloodline. I didn’t realize that their spiritual beliefs were so different.
Sunni Sufis use to hold Ali (a) was supposed to be Caliph but that Abu Bakr and Umar took that role because people hated Ali (a). They held Ali (a) in higher regard but still praised Abu Bakr and Umar in a different way. They did not see them as oppoents. Now people don't even acknowledge Ali (a) as superior or spiritual Qutb.

Times have changed so shortly.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So a very small percentage believe in this Mahdi savior. One would think many more would. Do you think maybe they don’t because it’s too similar to believeing in Jesus? My guess is probably not

Sunnis now believe he will born end times and be a regular person. I think why majority don't believe, you just got to follow the money trail of freemasons and Wahabi Islam, and it's obvious what happened.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Sunni Sufis use to hold Ali (a) was supposed to be Caliph but that Abu Bakr and Umar took that role because people hated Ali (a). They held Ali (a) in higher regard but still praised Abu Bakr and Umar in a different way. They did not see them as oppoents. Now people don't even acknowledge Ali (a) as superior or spiritual Qutb.

Times have changed so shortly.
It’s interesting stuff, but I’m more interested in things like Muslims believing in a savior like figure who will give them everlasting life.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Sunnis now believe he will born end times and be a regular person. I think why majority don't believe, you just got to follow the money trail of freemasons and Wahabi Islam, and it's obvious what happened.
You’re confusing me now because before you said, the majority of Sunni don’t believe in this mahdi savior.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You’re confusing me now because before you said, the majority of Sunni don’t believe in this mahdi savior.
The majority of Sunnis today believe him as a reviver of the religion and leader, but not chosen like Prophets are chosen and not that level of exaltedness and that he will be born (is not alive now).

Majority of Sunnis use to believe that he was the son of Hassan Al-Askari and the pole of time.