• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Where does the bible say that God created homosexuals? Read the first few chapters of Genesis it says God created everything Good.Once sin entered the equation then so did death, suffering and immorality. Homosexuals, thieves liars, blasphemers were all procreated by mankind, man made homosexuality and murder, the wicked heart of man is at fault but God offers a new heart to all who recieve Him.

Tau

Where does the bible say that God created homosexuals? Read the first few chapters of Genesis it says God created everything Good.Once sin entered the equation then so did death, suffering and immorality. Homosexuals, thieves liars, blasphemers were all procreated by mankind, man made homosexuality and murder, the wicked heart of man is at fault but God offers a new heart to all who recieve Him.

Charming, equating homosexuals with murderers, this is why church attendances are dropping like a stone in England, you are a dying breed, we wont miss you.

Persecutors, hypocrites and fantasists....

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Charming, equating homosexuals with murderers, this is why church attendances are dropping like a stone in England, you are a dying breed, we wont miss you.
Organised (state) church attendances are dropping, but the independants are increasing. Look out.

Tau

We shall have to do something about that, look out...

Your alien religion has no power here and never will again.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

Wow. I would like to think you're kidding, but I'm afraid you're serious.

Tau

In fact when Christians start saying these bigoted things I only laugh harder, they are the architects of their own downfall, I will cheer them all the way...my hatred for Christianity vindicated.

I am still a hater...but for the greater good....hehe

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
In fact when Christians start saying these bigoted things I only laugh harder, they are the architects of their own downfall, I will cheer them all the way...my hatred for Christianity vindicated.

Bigotry as the response to bigotry doesn’t help. You can do more harm to the cause of equality with this one post than those who oppose it can do with a thousand rants.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I would like to hold up Tau as an example of how to respond when someone adds information that conflicts with your prior understanding or position. You just acknowledge, accept, and move on, richer in information. It can be done! It's not necessary to try to build up your defensive skills to olympic heights. It doesn't even hurt, does it Tau? A model for us all.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Please cite the verse where God prohibits lesbianism. Thank you. And no, Romans 1:26 doesn't prohibit anything, so that's not it.

Tau

fantôme profane;1152596 said:
Bigotry as the response to bigotry doesn’t help. You can do more harm to the cause of equality with this one post than those who oppose it can do with a thousand rants.

I hate HATERS...and Christians if they follow their bibles to the letter fall into that category and I make no apologies...those Christians that are liberal in their thinking are not in my sights.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

God created people..and God created our brains the center of everything about us including our sexuality..

And Im sorry..comparing homosexuals to thieves,murderers wicked hearted men and so forth is really sad..

I know many homosexuals in real life..and they are no more "wicked" than I am and any "wickedness" in them has nothing to do with being gay..

Love

Dallas

Tau

I would like to hold up Tau as an example of how to respond when someone adds information that conflicts with your prior understanding or position. You just acknowledge, accept, and move on, richer in information. It can be done! It's not necessary to try to build up your defensive skills to olympic heights. It doesn't even hurt, does it Tau? A model for us all.

If someone opens up a door for me I am gratefull to him or her, knowledge is more important than my sensitivities or my ego...for the greater good...:cool:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

I hate HATERS...and Christians if they follow their bibles to the letter fall into that category and I make no apologies...those Christians that are liberal in their thinking are not in my sights.
Fine, then you should take more care with your choice of words.

Tau

fantôme profane;1152634 said:
Fine, then you should take more care with your choice of words.

I am not perfect profane, I used to be a Neo Nazi, one of the worst, something happened to me which I will not go into and I woke up and saw a monster in the mirror, but the beast is still the same..he just thinks a little more now..I try very hard to control him ;)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
In fact you know who Jesus couldnt stand???..The Pharisees..the religious law makers and thier rules and rigidity..Those are the ones he seemed disgusted with.

Love

Dallas

Bishadi

Anyway, the topic of the thread is the Biblical position on it. The Biblical position is; lesbianism is
fine. Male homosexuality may or may not be a sin, depending on how you translate and interpret certain passages. Fornication is a sin; adultery and incest are sins, and divorce is a big sin for Christians. That about sums it up.
a created “OK” as you are not convinced a male can but as long as you are in the clear ............. then OK ......... right?

The circle in this thread alone are funny.

Well, the subject of the thread isn't public sex; what would make you think it was. Are you saying that gay and straight people should have the same rights and demonstrate the same degree of restraint? If so, what are we arguing about?
Don’t sure anymore as this is exactly what I suggest all throughout this thread but between you and tau, it seems to even post a definition, it is still not read.

Not much left.

Lying and dying are one of the same; who is responsible?
When people die, all that is left is the wake (what they did) they left. If the wake is good (supports life) then they will live longer in their contributions. Fibbing will always pan out as bad (loss to the common) and will fade to extinction. Now can you comprehend the line? Who is responsible for what they do (lie about)? As the few who are continuing to fib are simply liars who carry no responsibility for what they say (write).

so you are finally understanding that the prejudices of the minority community, are actually the bigots when then continue to maintain the 'prejudice' against the majority for their own selfish cause....... -------- that was my comments_------ and you said
You're claiming that gay people are prejudiced against straight people? Why on earth do you say that?
the line above shared the why. The prejudice is when self preservation of personal desires is more important than the collective as a whole.

Please cite any post of mine that was either dishonest or lacked compassion.

“”””The Biblical position is: Lesbianism is fine. “”””””

A dishonest representation of reality. You blatantly lied with then 6 words in the order and context used.

from TAU…………..I for one could not CHOOSE to have sexual relations with a man because the very idea is abhorent to me, but I totally appreciate that it is not to other guys and they have my total support.

did I actually read that correctly you said

.... ‘sexual relations with a man because the very idea is abhorent to me’……………… now if your parents thought that way you would not be here….

This is what I mean, Tau is being a bigot, hypocrite and simply irresponsible as there is no care or cautions in any representation…. It is all about the self the ‘neo nazi’ she really is……

It is only because she used the word gay that gives her a group to hang out with but in reality this individual is rude in most every sense of the idea. As she posts

a real abuser of people
Persecutors, hypocrites and fantasists

even others share the same comprehension.

I am not perfect profane, I used to be a Neo Nazi, one of the worst, something happened to me which I will not go into and I woke up and saw a monster in the mirror, but the beast is still the same..he just thinks a little more now..I try very hard to control him

These people are all over the earth. Hiding in every corner, within many quality groups that really try and contribute for the good, but inside, they have only one itinerary; themselves!

Tau……. All that this thread has done is share that many people have many opinions, and even a wolf (neo nazi) can hide in sheep’s clothing.