• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

Tau

Bishadi I am a dude mate, and a big un.

Yes I was a Nazi, a violent merciless hater, when I finally realised what I had done and been to prison for over the years I nearly commited suicide, so back off...

Tau

Tau……. All that this thread has done is share that many people have many opinions, and even a wolf (neo nazi) can hide in sheep’s clothing.

I might be a wolf, but I never said I was nice....I frequently in fact inform people that I am not at all nice.

I am a vegetarian wolf....I of all people know why haters hate...only too well.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Please cite the verse where God prohibits lesbianism. Thank you. And no, Romans 1:26 doesn't prohibit anything, so that's not it.

Romans 1 gives the example of a person who is under God's righteous judgement for their rejection of Him, it is describing how God gave them over to their own lusts after they did not like to retain God in their knowledge. So yes the bible does not say no woman shall ever sleep with another woman as she does with a man but it describes such a person as having a reprobate mind. V 28. It's interesting also how such people become haters of God - v 30.

In any case you can be a hetrosexual and still a worse sinner than a homosexual

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
God created people..and God created our brains the center of everything about us including our sexuality..
YEs but He created it good in the first man and woman, then they sinned and sin entered the human race in a nutshell. God does not create each brain they are procreated by their parents. If God created each being anew they would be perfect and would not die.

And Im sorry..comparing homosexuals to thieves,murderers wicked hearted men and so forth is really sad..
Tell the Spirit that then:

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I know many homosexuals in real life..and they are no more "wicked" than I am and any "wickedness" in them has nothing to do with being gay..
I spoke not of the wickedness of Homosexuals in particular but of the human heart in general lest God gives us a new heart, lets not turn my post into something it was not.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed the mention of homosexuals in that quote. Maybe you could point out the place where it actually says "homosexuals" or a valid synonym.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Wow. I would like to think you're kidding, but I'm afraid you're serious.
Well I am very serious, this is what I believe I am not ashamed of it. I don't go out of my way to avoid homosexuals, in my mind I simply see it as another manifestion of mans sinful condition from needs saving.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Well I am very serious, this is what I believe I am not ashamed of it. I don't go out of my way to avoid homosexuals, in my mind I simply see it as another manifestion of mans sinful condition from needs saving.

Much as I would see yours, if I believed in such a thing as sin.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
YEs but He created it good in the first man and woman, then they sinned and sin entered the human race in a nutshell. God does not create each brain they are procreated by their parents. If God created each being anew they would be perfect and would not die.

I spoke not of the wickedness of Homosexuals in particular but of the human heart in general lest God gives us a new heart, lets not turn my post into something it was not.

Well that would explain it..Im not going to inherit myself..Im guilty of a few of those..

Judge not lest you be judged..

Blessings

Dallas

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
I'm sorry, I seem to have missed the mention of homosexuals in that quote. Maybe you could point out the place where it actually says "homosexuals" or a valid synonym.

strongs concordance:
greek for abusers of them selves with mankind:

arsenokoitēs

etymology:

derived from arsen which means male and from koite which means 1) a place for laying down, resting, sleeping in a) a bed, couch 2) the marriage bed a) of adultery 3) cohabitation, whether lawful or unlawful a) sexual intercourse

definition:

1) one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual

also found here:
1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
a created “OK” as you are not convinced a male can but as long as you are in the clear ............. then OK ......... right?
What?

The circle in this thread alone are funny.

Don’t sure anymore as this is exactly what I suggest all throughout this thread but between you and tau, it seems to even post a definition, it is still not read.

Not much left.
Pardon?

When people die, all that is left is the wake (what they did) they left. If the wake is good (supports life) then they will live longer in their contributions. Fibbing will always pan out as bad (loss to the common) and will fade to extinction. Now can you comprehend the line? Who is responsible for what they do (lie about)? As the few who are continuing to fib are simply liars who carry no responsibility for what they say (write).
I agree. Lying is bad. Now how does this relate to this thread? Are you alleging that I have lied somewhere in this thread? If so, please state specifically how.

“”””The Biblical position is: Lesbianism is fine. “”””””

A dishonest representation of reality. You blatantly lied with then 6 words in the order and context used.
There is no prohibition against lesbianism anywhere in the Bible. That is a fact. If you disagree, please cite the passage prohibiting lesbianism.

did I actually read that correctly you said

.... ‘sexual relations with a man because the very idea is abhorent to me’……………… now if your parents thought that way you would not be here….
And if your dad had been a priest you would not be here. btw I have 3 children. I think you misunderstood Tau, btw, I'm pretty sure that Tau is a he, and is saying that he would not enjoy homosexual sex.

This is what I mean, Tau is being a bigot, hypocrite and simply irresponsible as there is no care or cautions in any representation…. It is all about the self the ‘neo nazi’ she really is……
The only bigotry in this thread has come from you.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Romans 1 gives the example of a person who is under God's righteous judgement for their rejection of Him, it is describing how God gave them over to their own lusts after they did not like to retain God in their knowledge. So yes the bible does not say no woman shall ever sleep with another woman as she does with a man but it describes such a person as having a reprobate mind. V 28. It's interesting also how such people become haters of God - v 30.

In any case you can be a hetrosexual and still a worse sinner than a homosexual

That's right, Paul. That's how I interpret this verse too. So, as I was saying, lesbianism is not prohibited in the Bible. Yet you call it a sin, substituting your judgment for that of God. Isn't that a sin?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

strongs concordance:
greek for abusers of them selves with mankind:

arsenokoitēs

etymology:

derived from arsen which means male and from koite which means 1) a place for laying down, resting, sleeping in a) a bed, couch 2) the marriage bed a) of adultery 3) cohabitation, whether lawful or unlawful a) sexual intercourse

definition:

1) one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual

also found here:
1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Ah, ok, I guess you can interpret it that way, if it makes you feel better. I don't consider homosexuals abusers of themselves, though, unless of course they subject themselves to conversations with people who think like you.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Well that would explain it..Im not going to inherit myself..Im guilty of a few of those..

Blessings

Dallas

I am also but I have accepted the pardon offered by God, that is the only difference - grace. I have probably been a worse sinner than you in my life but:

Epistle to Romans 4:5-8 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
It's odd that you consider lesbianism to be a sin, when it is not prohibited. On what basis do you find it sinful?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass

Blessings

Dallas
Exactly. The chapter breaks are artificial, giving the impression that Paul's idea concludes at the end of "Chapter 1", but keep reading into Chapter 2 and guess what . . . You're right on, DallasApple . . . :rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1:

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
That's right, Paul. That's how I interpret this verse too. So, as I was saying, lesbianism is not prohibited in the Bible. Yet you call it a sin, substituting your judgment for that of God. Isn't that a sin?

I said it is given as an example of someone under God's judgement. Can you give me a quote where I have substituted my judgement for God's? We both interpret the text the same way and God's does not judge someone except for sin.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
It's odd that you consider lesbianism to be a sin, when it is not prohibited. On what basis do you find it sinful?

On the basis that it is described as a judgement and an action of someone with a reprobate mind:

Epistle to Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

It is also called an error;

Epistle to Romans 1:27 And likewise [like the women in the previous verse] also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

It is also called a vile affection:

Epistle to Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

From all this it is reasonable to deduce that God finds it as falling short of His glory and missing the mark else it would be commended.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I am also but I have accepted the pardon offered by God, that is the only difference - grace. I have probably been a worse sinner than you in my life but:

Epistle to Romans 4:5-8 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Its not your position to decide who's sins are covered or not by Gods grace.You do not have the knowledge of another mans heart..Only god knows our hearts..

You are arrogant to suggest you know who is forgiven and who is not ....

Love

Dallas

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
doppelgänger;1152809 said:
Exactly. The chapter breaks are artificial, giving the impression that Paul's idea concludes at the end of "Chapter 1", but keep reading into Chapter 2 and guess what . . . You're right on, DallasApple . . . :rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1:

But did you miss this verse:
Epistle to Romans 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

Chapter 2 is simply warning against hypocrisy, make sure you don't do those things that you judge others for:

Epistle to Romans 2:1,3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?