• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think she's trying to tie abuse of homosexuals in with her assertion that its safer to classify gays as mentally unsound than sound -- somehow.

kdrier

Revolutionist
My children have not indicated to me whether they are gay or not, I think they're still a bit on the young side, but I'm always willing to listen to them. I mentioned that "kids will be kids" because I'm gay and they haven't had to deal with any negativity from that yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Also we are not Christian and we live in a very Christian area and I do know that my son at least has had to deal with questions about that at school.

I guess my main concern with gay parenting, is children often look up too and mimic their parents. Children are easily influenced, and when they are raised by 2 gay parents, do they believe that is the "normal" way to be? in other words, are they aware that you are gay? Have you explained to them the situation, or plan to?

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Children are easily influenced, and when they are raised by 2 gay parents, do they believe that is the "normal" way to be?
You mean human?

Ideally, they believe that their parents love each other very much and also love them.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is like worrying that two left-handed parents might "influence" their kid to favor his left hand as well.

kdrier

Revolutionist
lilithu, a parents love goes without say, that's not what I'm asking. The question was directed to Green Gaia.

This is like worrying that two left-handed parents might "influence" their kid to favor his left hand as well.

I think worrying about which hand a child uses the most is a bit less extreme than worrying that your child may be confused and constantly questioning their sexual identity.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Homosexuality is a form of mental illness. It was not created by Righteousness. It was and is encouraged by and through the medias of actors, models, politicians, writers, painters...and other mortal(toxic) icons. Even the rebellion associated with Homosexuality is part of the mental illness. However...one must remember...It is not a crime to be sick in the head...the crime is in the perversion...which made up the Homosexual bed.

Marya Magdalena
:grill:

How about a nice chickpea burger? I made them fresh this morning. I think malnourishment has effected your brain.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I guess my main concern with gay parenting, is children often look up too and mimic their parents. Children are easily influenced, and when they are raised by 2 gay parents, do they believe that is the "normal" way to be? in other words, are they aware that you are gay? Have you explained to them the situation, or plan to?

Except for other gay parents at church everyone else around us is straight. They are well aware of straight parents/couples. I teach them that different people love differently. Some people (male or female) love men, some love women and some love both. They understand because they see it with their own eyes for themselves.

kdrier

Revolutionist
Except for other gay parents at church everyone else around us is straight. They are well aware of straight parents/couples. I teach them that different people love differently. Some people (male or female) love men, some love women and some love both. They understand because they see it with their own eyes for themselves.

Okay, thanks for the response, that is what I was curious about.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I think worrying about which hand a child uses the most is a bit less extreme than worrying that your child may be confused and constantly questioning their sexual identity.
I'm quite confident they will not be confused because no pressure to be one certain way is pressed upon them. That the main reason gay children and gay adults are confused or constantly question their sexual orientation because they feel one way but everyone else is telling them they are supposed to and must feel another way.

kdrier

Revolutionist
I'm quite confident they will not be confused because no pressure to be one certain way is pressed upon them. That the main reason gay children and gay adults are confused or constantly question their sexual orientation because they feel one way but everyone else is telling them they are supposed to and must feel another way.

Yea, I can see where you are coming from. The reason I bring it up is because a lot of kids these days seem to be confused in general, mostly kids with straight parents. Even growing up there was a bunch of girls in my school who said they were lesbians (maybe for the attention) but would openly make out with eachother, now they are all straight and some even married. Now that I'm out of school I look around and see that all kinds of people are bisexual, men are acting like women, some dressing like them, a lot of straight kids are just acting gay (confused?). I guess tv is one of the main influences for that kind of behavior. Maybe some kids want the attention, maybe some kids think they might be gay so they act like they are. It's not a major problem or anything, just makes me wonder what initiates it, and wonder if it's because of how much attention the media is giving the gay community.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I grew up confused about my handedness. I am left-handed with two right-handed parents, living in a society that is mostly right-handed and designed for right-handers. To this day, when I have to distinguish left and right I still have to ask myself, "which hand do I write with"?

My point? Confusion arises from mixed signals between who you are and what your parents/society tell you. It's only a concern if you attribute a value to it, for example, thinking that right-handedness is superior to left-handedness. I mean, why aren't you concerned then that a gay kid might be confused by being raised by two straight parents?

Homosexuality is without a doubt a form of wicked rebellion...which has led to serious mental illness. It is not a lesson taught from the Beautiful Godly Divine...it is a lesson taught by the Ugly Satanic Swine. Sane individuals do not allow it ...in any way, shape, or form. It is a behavior pattern that is very common among those who have bred themselves to worship and to mimic animals. Those who have complacently been teaching this unjustified way to fragile minds...without caring about the outcome are to lose their Mortal heads. Death to this corrupted way...and to these individuals(first to those who have trained up others to be beasts)is within the confines of Just and righteous Law. As for me...I simply desire mercy take place in the removal of the filthy contaminated animal. Gas houses are merciful...as is the maiden/magu/son(guillitine.)The bodies are then to be burned. No remembrance service(funeral procession)or grave. We do not place adulteration in our memory system...the homosexual agenda is no more.

Marya Magdalena

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Homosexuality is without a doubt a form of wicked rebellion...
So much for the "compassion." :sarcastic

Honestly, posts like this make me wish that I were gay. If sexual orientation were something I could choose, I would be so rebelling right now, just to annoy your tiny, hateful pea brain.

kdrier

Revolutionist
I honestly wonder if some gays (men) are attracted to women on some level and just like the attention, especially the ones that go crazy with the women clothing and make up. I never really had any concerns with lesbians, they always seem to be chill unless you question them, they don't crave and probably do not want attention. If it were up to me the media would stop feeding the gay community attention, and the government would give them all equal rights as humans.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Homosexuality is without a doubt a form of wicked rebellion...which has led to serious mental illness. It is not a lesson taught from the Beautiful Godly Divine...it is a lesson taught by the Ugly Satanic Swine. Sane individuals do not allow it ...in any way, shape, or form. It is a behavior pattern that is very common among those who have bred themselves to worship and to mimic animals. Those who have complacently been teaching this unjustified way to fragile minds...without caring about the outcome are to lose their Mortal heads. Death to this corrupted way...and to these individuals(first to those who have trained up others to be beasts)is within the confines of Just and righteous Law. As for me...I simply desire mercy take place in the removal of the filthy contaminated animal. Gas houses are merciful...as is the maiden/magu/son(guillitine.)The bodies are then to be burned. No remembrance service(funeral procession)or grave. We do not place adulteration in our memory system...the homosexual agenda is no more.

Marya Magdalena

:troll:

Give me back my chickpea burger....

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
If it were up to me the media would stop feeding the gay community attention
What's wrong with attention? Every group nowadays has an outlet and their own cable channel. Big deal. So many people find as fascinating or newsworthy... don't worry, they will move on to something else soon enough.

kdrier

Revolutionist
I mean, why aren't you concerned then that a gay kid might be confused by being raised by two straight parents?

Say 90%+ of the population is straight. 9 out of 10 kids will be born straight. I'm all about the greater good. And finding your sexual identity is not always that easy, I questioned if I was a gay a few times when I was younger, mostly due to my insecurities, but I grew out of it. Maybe a kid that has 2 gay parents might not grow out of it and just run with those insecurities. I think all kids question their sexual identity at some point, and I just imagine it would make that questioning more extreme if both your parents were gay, especially someone like me who gets a bit paranoid and crazy at times.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Yea, I can see where you are coming from. The reason I bring it up is because a lot of kids these days seem to be confused in general, mostly kids with straight parents. Even growing up there was a bunch of girls in my school who said they were lesbians (maybe for the attention) but would openly make out with eachother, now they are all straight and some even married. Now that I'm out of school I look around and see that all kinds of people are bisexual, men are acting like women, some dressing like them, a lot of straight kids are just acting gay (confused?). I guess tv is one of the main influences for that kind of behavior. Maybe some kids want the attention, maybe some kids think they might be gay so they act like they are. It's not a major problem or anything, just makes me wonder what initiates it, and wonder if it's because of how much attention the media is giving the gay community.
As you say it is not really a major problem, and I don’t see it as a problem at all. I think it is natural and healthy for children or teenagers to experiment with different roles. And I believe it is healthy for adults to play as well. And as a society I think that it is good for us to question what it means to “act gay” or “act straight” or “act like a woman” or “act like a man”. I am not at all certain that it is these people who are confused, perhaps it is the those who have a more traditional limited view of how people should act who are confused.