• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

BruceDLimber

Tell me anything silly about satanism.

The fact that our scriptures already give a clear definition of what exactly the term "satan" refers to, coupled with the fact that a few people are actually silly enough to worship satan as if this made any sense whatever!

[Does] [sic] the 200 volumes of scripture tell you who you are?

Most assuredly, yes!

Nature has no god.

Only in your opinion.

Bruce

Orias

Left Hand Path
The fact that our scriptures already give a clear definition of what exactly the term "satan" refers to, coupled with the fact that a few people are actually silly enough to worship satan as if this made any sense whatever!

What does your scripture give as a clear definition of Satan? You say all of these things, yet you provide nothing to back any of it up.

Let me clear something up.

Perhaps the Yellow highlight over my name may say a little something to you.

Satan literally means opposition, or advesary.

The Satanic symbol known as the Baphoment actually orginated from the Free Masons.

The word baphomet means, 'absorption of knowledge'.

So to make things a little more clear, you follow and worship a mass perception. That makes things a little more obvious now, the silly one is you.

Most assuredly, yes!

That says a whole lot. You let scripture dictate who and what you are, whereas I am my own person, and I am naturally the way I am, which means you are biting your own bullet.

Only in your opinion.

Bruce

In order for nature to have a God, then a God would have to have created nature, which means nature would have to have created a God.

Satan cannot be killed because all things in existence are Satanic. For the mind behind your scripture is of Satanic nature, for the scripture dictates your very nature.

Satan simply is everything.

BruceDLimber said:
And I know enough about satanism to be able safely to dismiss it as silly.

coupled with the fact that a few people are actually silly enough to worship satan as if this made any sense whatever!
Ahem. If you don't know the difference between Satanism and devil worship you are simply speaking out of your backside when you claim to know what it is. I find your remarks highly ignorant. Some people (that aren't talking out of their rectum)may think bahaiism is ridiculous, but you don't see us piping up about it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am so sorry I missed it. I would have quoted it and agreed with you.
No worries.
I just thought I would let you know that your question has gone unnoticed since post 54.
Perhaps people like you better than they like me and we will at the very least get some sort of acknowledgment....

Rakhel

No worries.
I just thought I would let you know that your question has gone unnoticed since post 54.
Perhaps people like you better than they like me and we will at the very least get some sort of acknowledgment....

I am not holding my breath. I don't look good in blue

DavyCrocket2003

My answer to this question? How do you "kill" a spirit? To kill a human is to destroy their body. Satan never received a body, so he has nothing for us to kill. A spirit is indestructible.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why do people overlook the obvious?

Your thoughts and feelings are your own.
If not...you would be hearing voices.

Can you be destroyed?...yes...of course you can.
It might take awhile.
Voices in your head...day and night...relentless...unyielding.

Eventually, you won't have a thought, or feeling of your own.
You would cease to exist. Your own will can be broken.

You were made to be unique. You exist as an individual.
That can be undone.

Tiberius

As I said before, it's all a story and the story needs a bad guy to explain all the bad things that happen, because people generally can't accept that bad stuff happens for no reason. They need to find meaning in all the bad stuff, even if there is no meaning there.

The cliff collapsed? buried the house, killing all the children inside? That's so sad, I refuse to believe that these children died in a random event. It's much more satisfying if I can either find some good in it, or blame an evil spirit.