• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Doesn't the World Call on Hamas to Surrender?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Unfounded assumption.

Not true. It's history. The enemies of israel have shown time after time. The anti-israel propagandists have successfully wiped their prior acts from your memory, assuming you ever knew the history of the conflict in the first place.

Hamas has promised to repeat the OCt 7th attack.

What you're proposing is a free-pass for palestinians to continue to send their rockets, their kidnappers, their murders, and their rapists into israel as long as they have a school, or a mosque, or a hospital to hide in.

Bad policy. You're favoring the rape, murdering, and kidnapping in order to protect schools, and hospitals.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The Jews did not start the war , the Arabs did.

And we Jews have repeatedly offered peace, offered the Palestinians a state, offered to cooperate, to be neighbors, all of it has been declined with violence and extreme malice.

Enough is enough. Oct. 7th was the last straw.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
BTW, according to CNN this morning, 160 rockets came out of Gaza against Israel over the last 24 hours.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Not true. It's history. The enemies of israel have shown time after time. The anti-israel propagandists have successfully wiped their prior acts from your memory, assuming you ever knew the history of the conflict in the first place.

Hamas has promised to repeat the OCt 7th attack.

And you truly presume that pilling up thousands and thousands of civilian corpses in an attempt to get rid of Hamas is not going to strenghten the resentment and radicalism that fuels terrorist groups? That's the epitome of naivety.

What you're proposing is a free-pass for palestinians to continue to send their rockets, their kidnappers, their murders, and their rapists into israel as long as they have a school, or a mosque, or a hospital to hide in.

Bad policy. You're favoring the rape, murdering, and kidnapping in order to protect schools, and hospitals.

No, what I am proposing is that Israel could have used it's resources to strenghten it's borders and performed surgical operations to kill the ones responsible for what happened in October 7th, rather than going on a rampage to massacre the palestinians.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
No, what I am proposing is that Israel could have used it's resources to strenghten it's borders and performed surgical operations to kill the ones responsible for what happened in October 7th, rather than going on a rampage to massacre the palestinians.

So, what could Israel do to stop the rockets being fired by Hamas into Israel, such as the 160 launched in the last day? Also, if Hamas continues to not release hostages, what should Israel do?

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Question: How do you feel about land, that has been settled for multiple generations, being owned and then carved up and given away - not by the people who have lived there for multiple generations, but by people who not only don't live there, but lived thousands of miles away and maintain power through imperialism?

A big fan, I take it?
I don't have to feel it , i have already expirienced all of that.I witnessed war , there is nothing that i would add.I know exactly that same scenario and what can happen.

What is evident in the last period is how people abuse the suffering of the Gazans for their own agenda.Israel should answer for the damage.But the state of Israel will answer , not the whole nation.Hamas must answer for the terrorist attack also.That's an act of war and that alone is the start of this conflict.

The Muslim world celebrated the attack world wide , i have seen that with my own eyes.Here on this forum i have seen opinions in the form of 'it was about time , this is for everything Israel did'.
No one wishes war , war is death and nothing more.

How many generations will inherit this hate and what will happen in the future?Yeah , probably nobody thinks of these things at the moment.
These people need a system and a small state to begin another life.That is very obvious.

But in order to even consider that possibility Hamas needs to be broken in pieces.
The war won't be over untill that happens , Israel will hunt Hamas to the Moon if it must.

Someone else lived there before them , what should we say about the Islamic conquest?
Do you know how many migrated because of that? Probably not...

If Israel loses this war , prepare to participate in a nasty contlict in the world.

You understimate the position of these sects.They don't care about your humanity, in their head you are just a tool to a higher purpose.They have resources and are ready to fight on the big scene.They are using Gazans as shields and they are the ones who can end this suffering.They have expirienced anihilation , every decision except surrender is a waste of Gazan life.

The mistake of Israel is not considering a possibility of tactical mission with special ops.They can ask for help and it can be done with many countries participating in that scenario.Israel had many possibilities to solve this , but they went solo and they will answer solo.Everyone who participated in this run should answer for the way they approached this conflict.

I suffer when i see pictures from Gaza.

But it seems that these days it is more important to condemn Israel..

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Then please explain why it's perfectly okay to kill thirty-thousands plus Palestinians in response to Hamas.
I did not say that it was ok

The rest of your pablum is irrelevant until you answer that.
You don't dictate here what is relevant and what is irrelevant.

You are not even qualified to talk about these kind of issues and yet you have the courage to say what is and what is not relevant

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I don't have to feel it , i have already expirienced all of that.I witnessed war , there is nothing that i would add.I know exactly that same scenario and what can happen.

What is evident in the last period is how people abuse the suffering of the Gazans for their own agenda.Israel should answer for the damage.But the state of Israel will answer , not the whole nation.Hamas must answer for the terrorist attack also.That's an act of war and that alone is the start of this conflict.

The Muslim world celebrated the attack world wide , i have seen that with my own eyes.Here on this forum i have seen opinions in the form of 'it was about time , this is for everything Israel did'.
No one wishes war , war is death and nothing more.

How many generations will inherit this hate and what will happen in the future?Yeah , probably nobody thinks of these things at the moment.
These people need a system and a small state to begin another life.That is very obvious.

But in order to even consider that possibility Hamas needs to be broken in pieces.
The war won't be over untill that happens , Israel will hunt Hamas to the Moon if it must.

Someone else lived there before them , what should we say about the Islamic conquest?
Do you know how many migrated because of that? Probably not...

If Israel loses this war , prepare to participate in a nasty contlict in the world.

You understimate the position of these sects.They don't care about your humanity, in their head you are just a tool to a higher purpose.They have resources and are ready to fight on the big scene.They are using Gazans as shields and they are the ones who can end this suffering.They have expirienced anihilation , every decision except surrender is a waste of Gazan life.

The mistake of Israel is not considering a possibility of tactical mission with special ops.They can ask for help and it can be done with many countries participating in that scenario.Israel had many possibilities to solve this , but they went solo and they will answer solo.Everyone who participated in this run should answer for the way they approached this conflict.

I suffer when i see pictures from Gaza.

But it seems that these days it is more important to condemn Israel..
That's an awfully long way of not even coming close to addressing what I wrote.

Also, scaremongering about Islam doesn't fly with me. Right now, the Israeli state are the ones engaging in the most mass murder.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I did not say that it was ok
Okay. So would you like to address the fact that Israel has killed over thirty-thousand Palestinians and committed multiple war crimes, and how you feel about that?

You don't dictate here what is relevant and what is irrelevant.
I disagree.

You are not even qualified to talk about these kind of issues and yet you have the courage to say what is and what is not relevant
Uh huh. If you say so.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Still have yet to see an argument successfully justifying the deaths of thirty-thousands plus civilians. I see a lot of obfuscation, though.
It seems that is the only answer that is relevant when the death of all these people is mentioned.
To seek an argument as justification in this kind of issues is madness.

Generally speaking, when people try to change the focus from "This state is currently engaged in war crimes" to "But religion, though, what with the Islam and such" it's rarely anything more than a feeble attempt to distract from the war crimes.
I did not say that they are not war crimes , you fail again on understanding my view.

As if the beliefs of those civilians who are the victims of war crimes is in any way relevant to whether or not those war crimes were or are reasonably justified.
You seek justification and you seek argument as justification , that tells enough.
Hamas is guilty for the suffering of all Gaza same as Israel is guilty for the suffering of all Gaza.
But you can't accept that , i suppose?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It seems that is the only answer that is relevant when the death of all these people is mentioned.
To seek an argument as justification in this kind of issues is madness.
And yet, people seem to find a way regardless. You're quick to point out the threat "the Muslim world" presents, but not so quick on the uptake when it comes to addressing objective war crimes against civilian populations of Muslims.

I did not say that they are not war crimes , you fail again on understanding my view.
I did not say that you said they weren't war crimes, so this statement is incredibly ironic. I said you were trying to switch focus AWAY from that topic. Which you are.

You seek justification and you seek argument as justification , that tells enough.
Hamas is guilty for the suffering of all Gaza same as Israel is guilty for the suffering of all Gaza.
But you can't accept that , i suppose?
Nope. I accept both carry blame. The problem is when people try to distract from one side of the blame by trying to talk about something other than explicit incidences of war crimes and who is perpetrating them.

So much for "not understanding views". Seems the lack of comprehension is yours.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Okay. So would you like to address the fact that Israel has killed over thirty-thousand Palestinians and committed multiple war crimes, and how you feel about that?
Yes , they need to answer in every possible way.The state , not the whole nation.
And plus , After this is over , they should rebuilt Gaza with their own money.

I disagree.
Don't have a problem if you agree or disagree.

Uh huh. If you say so.
You haven't proved otherwise in the discussion.

Last edited:

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
And yet, people seem to find a way regardless. You're quick to point out the threat "the Muslim world" presents, but not so quick on the uptake when it comes to addressing objective war crimes against civilian populations of Muslims.
How do you know that?
I mean i don't know a person personally who agrees with the war crimes of Israel.
But it seems that i am among people who think that is relevant however and still a matter of discussion.

I did not say that you said they weren't war crimes, so this statement is incredibly ironic.
Hard to find it , based on your answers.

I said you were trying to switch focus AWAY from that topic. Which you are.
Nono , i am adressing what is lately the hype over this conflict.The finger on Israel alone.

Nope. I accept both carry blame.
So we 're good.

The problem is when people try to distract from one side of the blame by trying to talk about something other than explicit incidences of war crimes and who is perpetrating them.
Nono , your questions were answered.
You said 'distract' so does that mean what Hamas is doing on a larger scale is irrelevant , right?

So much for "not understanding views". Seems the lack of comprehension is yours.
I am ok with your view since both should carry the blame.
Israel should answer also for the crimes against humanity.As long as the state will answer , and not the whole nation.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
thousands and thousands of civilian corpses

1) Changing the subject concedes the point. The structural damage, elimination of homes, schools, mosques, and hospitals is a direct consequence of the actions of the enemies of Israel. Israel is doing the right thing, necessarily, rendering the threat inert regardless of its locale.

2) The causalities are being tallied by Hamas. Statistical analysis shows that the data has been manipulated intentionally.

No, what I am proposing is that Israel could have ...

Alright Commander, what's your plan? You think you can do better; let's hear it. Be specific.