• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Homosexuality EVIL?

Sylvan

Unrepentant goofer duster
Homosexuality is EVIL because the inherent narrissistic "mirror-effect" which we can clearly see MUST be the cause of same sex attraction after we read Jung, take LSD, and are 19 years old. We are supposed to only want to have hump hump with the other type of thing not our type of thing. If we like our type it means we damaged. WE DAMAGED.

Do I get the frubels?

Seriously though this is basically why one of my early college romances TOTALLY FREAKED OUT and spent the rest of the years I knew him either wanting to have long deep talks with me about hows he's been reading all this jewish scripture and has figured out how he's OMG TOTALLY NOT GAY or wandering around incoherently drunk and trying to make out with me/my current boyfriend. He found me on the alumni directory and drunk dialed me to the same effect, for almost a decade. Religion is a totally effective cure for the "disease" of homosexuality. :yes:

connermt

Fair enough. to answer your question I get my idea from fox news fair and balanced. They do a great service for the american population.

Now u answer mine.

So fox news says that if gay people get married, people will start marrying animals...?
That's funny.
If you want to marry your dog, I don't much care because it doesn't affect me. See how that works?

Me Myself

Back to my username
But the homosexual sport is alwys bad because it causes santorum its not even a risk its a guarantee.

Many homosexuals pass through life without a santorum (or however you call it) related disease. So no, it´s not garantee at all.

Just a risk.

jamesmorrow

So fox news says that if gay people get married, people will start marrying animals...?
That's funny.
If you want to marry your dog, I don't much care because it doesn't affect me. See how that works?

I see, so you are pro bestiality. Thanks for making my point

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
That's funny.

It will if you have to pay for the dogs medical bills.

connermt

I see, so you are pro bestiality. Thanks for making my point

You're the one wanting to marry your dog, and you think I'm pro-beastiality because I don't care what you do that doesn't affect me.... now I see why you watch fox news - it must justify your existence.
Please don't vote.
Or breed.
Just please don't be jealous of your dog.

Quiddity

I have to pay for a lot of people's medical bills. That's life. Get over it.

You need to chill dude. This is a conversation.

I was just addressing the error of "it doesn't affect me" when it's inaccurate that it won't.

jamesmorrow

Many homosexuals pass through life without a santorum (or however you call it) related disease. So no, it´s not garantee at all.

Just a risk.

Those who engage in evil homosexual sport are virtually guaranteed to cause santorum.
And if we are not careful, all american people, including the innocent non-gays could suffer of santorum disease for at least 4 years, possibly 8........ so you see, its evil.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Those who engage in evil homosexual sport are virtually guaranteed to cause santorum.

Not "virtually garanteed" at all. I have two friends with good ties into homosexual community that can dispute your findings.

And if we are not careful, all american people, including the innocent non-gays could suffer of santorum disease for at least 4 years, possibly 8........ so you see, its evil.

If we are not careful blood transfusion could do just the same.

It´s not bad to engage in homosexuality. It´s bad to not be careful.

That´s the difference.

connermt

You need to chill dude. This is a conversation.

I was just addressing the error of "it doesn't affect me" when it's inaccurate that it won't.

No need to chill "dude" (god that's such a terribly inarticulate word). It doesn't affect me. I do pay for other people's medical bills. I pay for other people's gas. I pay for other people's car insurance. That's life.
I don't want to make it illegal for someone to buy an expensive car, or a car that gets < 30MPG. Or for people to go to the hospital without insurance.
Spending so much time worrying about "how that will affect me" is irrelevant in modern life. Get over it.

Me Myself

Back to my username
No need to chill "dude" (god that's such a terribly inarticulate word). It doesn't affect me. I do pay for other people's medical bills. I pay for other people's gas. I pay for other people's car insurance. That's life.
I don't want to make it illegal for someone to buy an expensive car, or a car that gets < 30MPG. Or for people to go to the hospital without insurance.
Spending so much time worrying about "how that will affect me" is irrelevant in modern life. Get over it.

I think the "get over it" part was the one for which you were asked to "relax".

I mean, Quidity has shown no need to get "over" anything you´ve said. He was simply putting forth some affirmations and talking to you about it to see what you thought.

You do seem to be defensive, at least by that phrase (not that I may not be wrong, but still it is what seems to be)

connermt

No hetero couple engage in activity that causes that, right?
:rolleyes:
Keep on stretchin'....

Quiddity

Consentual Cannabalism doesn't affect you.

.......I doubt that's what you meant but it's just meant to point out sloppy wording.

connermt

I think the "get over it" part was the one for which you were asked to "relax".

I mean, Quidity has shown no need to get "over" anything you´ve said. He was simply putting forth some affirmations and talking to you about it to see what you thought.

You do seem to be defensive, at least by that phrase (not that I may not be wrong, but still it is what seems to be)

The "get over it" wasn't meant to them - it was an expression.
If they want to take it personally, that's their choice. I can't force anyone to feel one way or another.

Last edited:

connermt

Consentual Cannabalism doesn't affect you.

.......I doubt that's what you meant but it's just meant to point out sloppy wording.
You're right, it doesn't affect me.

Bob wants to kill his mother. I don't know Bob or his mother. I don't care if he does it or not because it doesn't affect me.
You want to eat another person. I don't know either of you. I don't care.
Mary wants to marry her father. I don't know either of them so I don't care.

See how that works?
People need to start worrying more about their own lives and less about the lives of people they have no contact with.

Quiddity

You're right, it doesn't affect me.

Bob wants to kill his mother. I don't know Bob or his mother. I don't care if he does it or not because it doesn't affect me.
You want to eat another person. I don't know either of you. I don't care.
Mary wants to marry her father. I don't know either of them so I don't care.

See how that works?
People need to start worrying more about their own lives and less about the lives of people they have no contact with.

That's lovely and utopian and all that jazz but people gather and form communities and have a moral responsibility to care about their neighbor. Maybe you don't, but most people understand that some laws have to be put in place for good reason. No matter how blue in the face you get with "I don't care". Norms are formed on "I don't cares" and "I do care" whether you are aware of it or not.

jamesmorrow

Not "virtually garanteed" at all. I have two friends with good ties into homosexual community that can dispute your findings.

If we are not careful blood transfusion could do just the same.

It´s not bad to engage in homosexuality. It´s bad to not be careful.

That´s the difference.

if you engage in the evil act of anal sports,You can not avoid santorum. Even a thorough enema will not prevent the creation of santorum while performing the art of back door copulation. It will only reduce it but it will still be there. Just ask your gay friends santorum is a gay man's worst enemy