• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the Female Orgasm is Immoral!

Is the female orgasm immoral?

• Yes, and you are totally, like, justified to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, and you are totally, like, brilliant to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jeebers, Sunstone, you know nothing about women. Nothing!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Has it ever occurred to you to use your tongue, you fool?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I get nervous just thinking about you and a woman in the same room.

• How's that lobotomy working out for you, Sunstone?

• There are more options to this poll than there are women in your life.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I now know why you've been twice divorced.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I voted for #4, #7 and #8.

It's a shame that you can't bring a woman to orgasm, but that may also have something to do with the woman - I don't know the situation.

Still, you have to learn how to tease...tease bad! and it requires a lot of foreplay, so you may have an issue of self-control? Who knows...

I don't even know if you are joking or srs, but this appears in the 'joke' section...so, are you joking?

You need to find a passionate, sensitive woman, who will come whenever you just call her name, ya know?

I know of such a female....who is very 'immoral'..

:run:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Have you even read the OP? Or Badran's responses?

Pffft, me? Find it hard to pick up chicks? That's outrageous!!

To find it hard i'd need to try it, and to try it i'd need to believe i have a chance of success. Neither is the case.

So no, it's not hard at all; it's impossible!

I'll thank you for honoring that distinction in the future.

Alceste

Vagabond
And how would satan be responsible for the female orgasm?

And why would he be responsible for that but not responsible for the male orgasm?

I dunno, the fundamentalist I slept with thought my entire sexy self was sent by Satan to tempt him off the path of righteousness. It's something to do with that retarded story about the first woman bringing sin into the world, I imagine.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I dunno, the fundamentalist I slept with thought my entire sexy self was sent by Satan to tempt him off the path of righteousness. It's something to do with that retarded story about the first woman bringing sin into the world, I imagine.
You mean Eve and the Serpent --err--did something immoral?! :eek:

Wherenextcolumbus

This reminds me of when I was about 15, my dad's best friend saying "women are more susceptible to evil, because Eve ate the fruit first"

Alceste

Vagabond
You mean Eve and the Serpent --err--did something immoral?! :eek:

This reminds me of when I was about 15, my dad's best friend saying "women are more susceptible to evil, because Eve ate the fruit first"

Yeah, there was definitely a foundational belief there that women in general are evil, or at least more susceptible to evil than men. So whatever he was doing that he thought was sinful, it logically followed that somehow me and Satan tricked him into it.

Wherenextcolumbus

Yeah, there was definitely a foundational belief there that women in general are evil, or at least more susceptible to evil than men. So whatever he was doing that he thought was sinful, it logically followed that somehow me and Satan tricked him into it.

I don't know what he considered evil for him to think women are more susceptible to being evil compared to men, clearly not starting oppressive regimes? sexual violence? war? Probably just cheating on our husbands makes us more evil I guess.

Alceste

Vagabond
I don't know what he considered evil for him to think women are more susceptible to being evil compared to men, clearly not starting oppressive regimes? sexual violence? war? Probably just cheating on our husbands makes us more evil I guess.

Oh, you know. People don't think very hard about stuff. It's a mistake to assume there was any underlying rationale, apart from the fact that he viscerally enjoyed his feeling of superiority.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

I can't wait to see what you and Satan are going to trick me into.