• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why The Hate For Brexit Voters?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Prices of houses, food, electricity, everything has skyrocketed all over Europe, it's **** all to do with Brexit.
Yes, this is all happening in the US, too. We're having a horrible cost of living and housing crisis. I didn't realize all of the West went through Brexit. Lol

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, this is all happening in the US, too. We're having a horrible cost of living and housing crisis. I didn't realize all of the West went through Brexit. Lol
I apologise.

Because of my vote you cannot buy cheap milk.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

I knew Britain was powerful but I didn't think it was this powerful.

I'll be more careful next time.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Are you kidding? It most certainly is not. One of those companies tried to siwindle my ex out of £600!

Electricity costs are far higher than most people can pay, so if you can pay them you're incredibly lucky. Everyone I know is leaving their heating off and freezing in sub-zero homes. If this isn't you you have wealth the majority lack.

Why on earth are you doing this? As if you aren't aware of these things? Prices of houses, food, electricity, everything has skyrocketed all over Europe, it's **** all to do with Brexit.

It's like you don't gaf about poor people and believe they're just lazy grunts who won't work for a minimum wage, which you seem to think would support them to rent and grocery shop. It doesn't.

It's the same for everyone, and i dont see what it has to do with the thread.

If you don't like minimum wage that is also f/a to do with the thread.

Remember you started this thread knowing precisely what would happen, looking for an argument then bemoaning the fact that people don't agree with you.

Why i am doing this is because brexit has ****ed peoples lives, including those who voted brexit

ChristineM

Premium Member
Inflation is a global problem. We're having it really badly over here in the US. The price of food and everything is going through the roof.

Here in france our weekly food shop has more than doubled in price in the last 5 years. We have just been informed of another electricity increase despite government attempts to fix the price. Yes, it's getting bad.

ChristineM

Premium Member
So why on earth are you blaming Brexit?

Have i ever blamed brexit for global inflation... NO. I have blamed brexit for kicking farm workers out of the UK and then griping that food is rotting in the fields. I have blamed brexit for the increase in racist attacks.

So please dont blame me for where you lead your thread

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I apologise.

Because of my vote you cannot buy cheap milk.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

I knew Britain was powerful but I didn't think it was this powerful.

I'll be more careful next time.
You better! I mean, we used to be part of you guys but come on, the divorce was centuries ago! :mad:

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Because the people in those places want to be British, not Argentine or Spanish

Indeed they are British

And if we can't defend our citizens from knavish forigen plots that makes us pathetic
Well yes they're British cos we put our flag on the hill. What would you say to Argentinians inhabiting and claiming the Isle of Wight?

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Well yes they're British cos we put our flag on the hill. What would you say to Argentinians inhabiting and claiming the Isle of Wight?
Argentina is not an authentic realm

It is itself an ex-colony

That truly belongs to its indigenous inhabitants

The Falklanders are British because they are British

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

I trust you support Irish reunification, then.

Britain is also an ex-colony. Twice. Three times in some areas.

Secret Chief

Degrow!

This is interesting! Do the indigenous people of Britain include those from the Norman invasion? Or the descendents of the Romans that stayed? Or the Saxons? Or the Angles? Or the Vikings?....

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
This is interesting! Do the indigenous people of Britain include those from the Norman invasion? Or the descendents of the Romans that stayed? Or the Saxons? Or the Angles? Or the Vikings?....
I am not a nativist or some kind of ethnic nationalist

I believe that a person of any ancestry can be British

It is a state of mind and a matter of personal identity with certain values and institutions

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
And yet "The Falklanders are British because they are British." ?
How's that work then?
They want to be governed by the British state and they are governed by it

Any action against their clear wishes would be an act of aggression that deserves to be crushed by military might

The Falklands war was a rare thing, from the British perspective

It was a noble war of liberation, a just war

You don't get many of them

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Of course they do, they're British.

It was certainly good for Thatcher and cheered up the flag ********.
I'm no fan of Thatcher

And yes, she did make political capital out of that war

But as a patriot, a democrat, and a humanitarian I can only support that war no matter how odious Thatcher's larger agenda