• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women want to look sexy.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yes, things along those lines, and I have personally heard similar comments (most of which were about hair).

Now, what's your answer to the question I asked you in the previous post?

I don't agree with you that hair and bare feet is regards sexy as general term,so how can i reply in something that i don't believe in.

is it correct to say "sexy hair"

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't agree with you that hair and bare feet is regards sexy as general term,so how can i reply in something that i don't believe in.

is it correct to say "sexy hair"

What do you mean by "correct"? I've heard men make similar comments about women's hair. It's an example of how individual preferences influence what is considered "sexy," which is why I think one shouldn't assume much about others' intentions based solely on his or her own perception of what is "sexy" in terms of appearance.

And as I said earlier, I don't personally find bare feet or uncovered hair to be attractive in and of themselves, but the fact remains that a lot of other men do. To assume that women who don't always cover their feet and hair specifically aim to impress those men strikes me as similar to the kind of assumptions you've been making in this thread about the reasons some women dress the way they do.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So, is either of you going to try to defend the posts you've made any further, or are the above ones the last thing you're going to post here?

Some women went for a rally asking for their freedom as to walk naked.

Yes,maybe they don't want men to look at their bodies,but do you think it is OK for women to walk naked in public if they wish so.

I am speaking about the sexy women in the general term,not a hair and a toe.

So as you said that woman can show her hair and some men will be attracted sexually to her because of her hair,and then it isn't her problem if there are some crazy men around her,so why not let her go nude if she wishes.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Some women went for a rally asking for their freedom as to walk naked.

Yes,maybe they don't want men to look at their bodies,but do you think it is OK for women to walk naked in public if they wish so.

I am speaking about the sexy women in the general term,not a hair and a toe.

So as you said that woman can show her hair and some men will be attracted sexually to her because of her hair,and then it isn't her problem if there are some crazy men around her,so why not let her go nude if she wishes.

It sounds like you believe there's a set of preferences that is supposedly the standard for all men; what would that be? That is, what are some of the "general" characteristics of any given woman's appearance that she should hide in order not to excite men too much according to your argument?

In an ideal society, I don't think public nudity would be an issue at all. It seems to me that the main reason people consider certain dress codes a lot more acceptable than others is that many social expectations are placed on how they're supposed to look (however, that's only one factor, even if it's a significant one).

By the way, public nudity is already legal in some countries that have nude beaches and naturist resorts. "Indecent exposure," on the other hand, is what's usually banned in those places, but that's a different thing.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
Because this movement can bring a big loss to all cloth making factories.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Except the winter one. :D

You can just say you don't want to continue the debate if that's the case instead of skipping every other post in your replies. I don't care much if you want to quit debating, but at least make it clear so that I don't spend time replying to your posts any further.

Edit: Or don't. It doesn't really matter to me either way; I'll just keep responding to posts I find illogical and explaining why, since there are more people reading this thread than just the two of us. :yes:

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
You can just say you don't want to continue the debate if that's the case instead of skipping every other post in your replies. I don't care much if you want to quit debating, but at least make it clear so that I don't spend time replying to your posts any further.
and moreover one hot women is waiting for me over there.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
*** Mod Post ***

Please stay on topic and refrain from insulting other beliefs. Staff consensus is that the thread is veering off topic in violation of:

Rule #3 Trolling and Bullying. Specifically, but not limited to item #3. Posts that are adjudged to fit the following profile: "While questioning and challenging other beliefs is appropriate in the debates forums, blatant misrepresentation or harassment of other beliefs will not be tolerated."

Rule #4 Spam and Advertising/Off Topic Posts. Specifically, but not limited to item 5. Posts that are judged to deviate significantly from the thread topic, or that do not conform to the tone or intent of the thread, may be edited or deleted.

Rule #11 Subverting/Undermining the forum Mission.

Last edited: