• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women want to look sexy.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
women wear them to look sexier specially for their butt.

1397169438-download.gif

I never realized how a bunch of sl*** we were all along ! Girlz, quick, put those garbage bags on your face now. And feets. They know we have feets only to show our butts ! They know our plan ! Now it's all over, cover everything and bend down now. This guy is serious.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
1397169438-download.gif

I never realized how a bunch of sl*** we were all along ! Girlz, quick, put those garbage bags on your face now. And feets. They know we have feets only to show our butts ! They know our plan ! Now it's all over, cover everything and bend down now. This guy is serious.

I can see no other reasons for women to wear those kind of shoes that are uncomfortable other than attracting men to their sexy bodies.

[youtube]lR09lRU7Wqk[/youtube]
New Study Explains Why Women Wear High Heels - YouTube

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Also without heels my pants are too long and I'm not paying extra for every pair of pants just so I can get them hemmed!

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
I can see no other reasons for women to wear those kind of shoes that are uncomfortable other than attracting men to their sexy bodies.

[youtube]lR09lRU7Wqk[/youtube]
New Study Explains Why Women Wear High Heels - YouTube

Who's to say that they are wearing them for you? The world does not revolve around your erections, I promise. Maybe THEY actually want to feel pretty for THEMSELVES. Kind of like how little girls like to play dress-up sometimes. Are they trying to attract men too?

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
What about attracting women to their bodies?

Just wondering if that had occurred to you.

Or attracting a specific woman or man, or both at the same time.

Every other reason argued by other people in here is still true. It's not all about you, or men.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
1397169438-download.gif

WHY... Why would you do that?!? You KNOW good and well that there are men out there with a garbage bag fetish! We all know you're just doing that to attract them to your sexy garbage-bag body! You don't fool me!:D

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Because you're only seeing it from your own perspective. You had a conclusion before you asked the question. It doesn't seem to matter what people tell you, or why they explain what they do; you just filter it into your own worldview. Here it goes again, anyway.

I wear heels once in a while. Specifically in the summer, because we have a casual dress code at work, and I wear some wedges or something. Not too often.

It's not specifically for the guys at work. I have a bf already and am not looking for another. If my office was all women, I'd still wear them, and I'd still try to dress nicely overall sometimes (other days I just do the t-shirt jeans look, which I also think is nice- I like to mix it up, and some days I have to do something messy like cut aluminum). In fact there are other areas in our organization where it is mostly women, like HR, and most of them dress nicely all the time. Definitely dressier than I do, and I work with more men than women. I've even seen it argued that women mostly wear fashion primarily for other women, although I think that's a gross oversimplification too. I get more compliments from women at the office than from men anyway regarding my clothes and shoes, because in general women seem to be more talkative and sharing about fashion, like asking me where I got something, telling me something looks cute, etc. So for my friends at work, fashion can be a conversation piece.

And, most basically, I just like wearing things that I think look good. Especially in public or around people, but not specifically just men, and not with explicitly sexual ideas in mind. Just in general, because I like it.

In some sense, people can argue in evolutionary terms that most things are eventually subconsciously about sex/food/shelter indirectly. The man's suit, the woman's dress, the man's fancy watch, the woman's shoes, the man's nice car, etc. But they also just like them. Evolution works by means of creating pleasurable experiences, so people often like to drive a nice car, or wear a nice suit, or have a nice haircut, simply because they enjoy it.

For me, I don't care about my car, but I like to wear clothes and shoes I think are nice. It's not complicated. Men are not specifically in my mind when I dress in the morning.

And btw the heels I wear are comfortable to me. Heels have a reputation of being uncomfortable, but it's not universal, and especially if they are not worn everyday. I read reviews of which ones people find comfortable, try them, and generally find them to be comfortable. I do not wear any shoes that I personally find to be uncomfortable.

I have these for example, and they're comfy for casual wear for me:
1758686-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig

Listen I could... I could just say somthing like "you should stop watching stupid youtube videos and go outside a little more" but I feel that you are a honest man, and that you deserve to know the truth regarding this matter...

For centuries, us, womens, have hidden this to all mens successfully. But now I think it's over... You won. I never imagined that one day, a single man would have so much willpower and good arguments to break our plan. So here it is, the truth, hidden by us womens to you mens for centuries:

In truth, all womens have a pact with the kitty nation from space. Cats are not from this world, they are very intelligent species that live the dolce vita no their planet by capturing slaves from other worlds and bring them on their planet to build wonderful cities, and use them as maids and belly-scrubbers. When they arrived on earth, they wanted to take us, womens. But we made a pact with them, so that instead of us, they take the mens. Yes I admit it... We were sick of cleaning after your mess and ironing your clothes... Not to speak about the toilet seat, oh god ! We were so tired, we wanted the dolce vita too so we associated with the kitty nation from space.

The plan was simple: the cats had to infiltrate our world with top spies by passing for little cute animals. And for this infiltration plan to be successful, we, womens, used a terrible device created by the kitty nation from space: the HIGH HEELS.

It's one of their secret weapon... High heels emit high frequencies that cause havoc in the second brain of mens (you know... The second "brain". Under your belt) So that this primitive brain, generally unused because the brain in the head is more commonly used, suddenly reactivate. So this reactivation of the second brain of mens cause the first brain in their head to shut down, thus they are suddenly driven by their primitive instinct and they are more focused on womens than on their cat's evil plan.

It have been a successful plan, no man ever discovered the kitty nation was building a secret teleportation device so that they could abduct all mens to their spaceship behind the moon, to bring them as slaves for their glorious fluffy civilization... Now it's all over because of you... The only man to have successfully uncovered the TRUTH :eek:

It's.... All over...

tumblr_m3z3a3AiFA1rody9mo1_400.gif

Last edited:

work in progress

I may have missed it while skimming through the 10 pages of this thread, but so far, I haven't seen anyone mention that there is a lot of coercion from outside cultural influences driving how much time, money and effort women choose to spend "to look sexy."

Last year, I came across a Youtube video of a lecture on body image problems and eating disorders in young girls...yes even preteens! I couldn't find the video I was looking for, but some of the disturbing information is here: A Brief History of Eating Disorders, Who is Affected and Possible Causes
Under the subheading: Eating Disorders and Advertising Influence

we find this:
The cause of eating disorders has been linked with advertising for thirty years, but still no responsibility has been taken by advertisers. Studies have been conducted which show a raise in dieting, anorexia, and bulimia with in the last three decades. In 1970 the average age a girl would being dieting was 14, by 1990 the average age had dropped to 8. Today 81% of 10 year girls are afraid of being fat, half of those girls believe they feel better about themselves when they were on a diet. In addition, a recent study conducted by the American Association for Health Education found that teenage girls believe that there physical appearance is extremely important. The ideal body image for teenage girls comes from advertisements. The advertisements sell images of thin, beautiful light skinned women, along with the image is a message from the advertising company telling girls to lose weight, or increase their breast size. The ideal image of beauty has lead women from 11 to 17 to want to lose weight, according to the Health and Natural Journal. These images can be found in both magazine advertisements and television commercials. Television commercials tell girls and women, if they lose weight or apply beauty products they too will find love or be happy once again.

So, when we find out that 10 year old girls are dieting and concerned about their looks, doesn't that tell us something about this looking sexy ********? Just one more example of the damage created by the advertising industry on our society.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I may have missed it while skimming through the 10 pages of this thread, but so far, I haven't seen anyone mention that there is a lot of coercion from outside cultural influences driving how much time, money and effort women choose to spend "to look sexy."

Last year, I came across a Youtube video of a lecture on body image problems and eating disorders in young girls...yes even preteens! I couldn't find the video I was looking for, but some of the disturbing information is here: A Brief History of Eating Disorders, Who is Affected and Possible Causes
Under the subheading: Eating Disorders and Advertising Influence

we find this:

So, when we find out that 10 year old girls are dieting and concerned about their looks, doesn't that tell us something about this looking sexy ********? Just one more example of the damage created by the advertising industry on our society.

Thats true and a good point,it proves that they strive to look sexier. :yes:

I read one article but i can't find it that some tribes in Africa their men are attracted to fat women and hence their women are in race to get fatter to satisfy and attract men,crazy world indeed.:shrug:

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Thats true and a good point,it proves that they strive to look sexier. :yes:

By "they" you're only referring to some women, correct? I hope you don't mean to make a generalization about the intentions behind all women's clothing choices despite what has been explained to you in this thread.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
By "they" you're only referring to some women, correct? I hope you don't mean to make a generalization about the intentions behind all women's clothing choices despite what has been explained to you in this thread.

Of course not all women,still there are many women who dress well but not intended to look sexier or prettier,i think those kind of women have more confidence about themselves and don't care about men's eyes and minds.

Pret9-New-Casual-Wear-Dress-Collection-2013-For-Women-3.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course not all women,still there are many women who dress well but not intended to look sexier or prettier,i think those kind of women have more confidence about themselves and don't care about men's eyes and minds.

Pret9-New-Casual-Wear-Dress-Collection-2013-For-Women-3.jpg

Wanting to look good doesn't necessarily mean a person is trying to sexually attract others. It can be a form of self-expression purely stemming from a desire to maintain a decent appearance, which doesn't necessarily indicate having low self-confidence either.

As I said in a previous post, I don't think it's a good idea to jump to conclusions about people's intentions based on your own perspective of the way they present themselves and then cling to those conclusions despite evidence indicating that they're inaccurate. I dress well because I like it, not because I want to attract anyone. Many men and women dress well because they like it, not because they want to arouse you or anyone else. It seems extremely self-centered for someone to suggest that people have certain intentions just because of how their appearance affects that person.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Wanting to look good doesn't necessarily mean a person is trying to sexually attract others. It can be a form of self-expression purely stemming from a desire to maintain a decent appearance, which doesn't necessarily indicate having low self-confidence either.

As I said in a previous post, I don't think it's a good idea to jump to conclusions about people's intentions based on your own perspective of the way they present themselves and then cling to those conclusions despite evidence indicating that they're inaccurate. I dress well because I like it, not because I want to attract anyone. Many men and women dress well because they like it, not because they want to arouse you or anyone else. It seems extremely self-centered for someone to suggest that people have certain intentions just because of how their appearance affects that person.

Compare this picture to the previous one.

Do you think women who wear sexy,doesn't mean that they want to look sexy.

images

chinu

chinu
In all fields, women are in habit of looking something extra than what they are actually.

That is also one of the reason why they wear heals, Imo. :D