• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I found it at another forum.
The site is WoWscape :: #1 World of Warcraft Private Server
My and a couple friends are on the wowcrack server. The amount of rep and exp is increased by 10, and drop rates by 8, but if you have a life and don't have hours upon hours to play (which I won't have for quite awhile anymore), it's good.
Sounds like my kind of server! I'm a casual gamer who will be turning into a really casual gamer in the winter when I go back to school. My girlfriend would appreciate that as well. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If you want a fun server, the wowscape server, which is on the same site BL mentioned, has an increased exp and rep of x80. You lvl up at lightning speeds, while enjoying a x60 drop rate. Unfortunatly, the server will constantly DC you, and is down once in awhile.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Heh.

I haven't played in about 4 months but I'm keen to get back into it around february some time.

I'm pretty keen to try out the new patch too

Shadow Wolf

I might start playing again starting next month for all the Christmas stuff, then start playing again in the middle of the summer to sell all the non bound Christmas stuff.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Almost level 60 on my Shadow Priest! The Alliance will rue the day that I decided to continue my streak of Horde characters. Now if I can just find my inhaler and pocket protector.... :D
Mmmm Shadow Priests....my Marks Hunter loves Shadow Priests. Pew pew!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I transferred my mage to Frosmourne and also have a 42 drood feral spec.

Mage is doing heroics and starting to get geared for Kara. :D can't wait to get full epic sets

Shadow Wolf

I have started playing again.
I hate the lowered instance level ranges. I also hate the accelerated leveling. My level 40 warlock is leveling like he was during his 20's.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
The totally screwed the levelling. I find now that straight after barrens I go into stonetalon and level before I finish the quests and they turn green and the 1k needles ones are still orange/red. It's terrible!

Oh well - I got 9k rep for aldor today with my mage :D

Shadow Wolf

The thing I hate is three characters I have started, including a Mage, I have had a hellova time finishing the WC quests, and still being low enough level to run SFK. Which sucks because I have to run it high level with my mage to get the belt and robe.
It also made me feel like an *** because my girlfriend started to play just after the leveling screw job, and I started to play again when I got her to play. So, I explained to her obsolete lvl ranges, and was wondering why a lvl 16 was in queue for SFK.

trinity2359

I am addicted to World of WarCrack....err...WarCraft. Seems like if I'm not here, I'm there :) I have a level 70 Human Shadow Priest, Blood Elf Demonology Warlock- 53 (Ding!) and Dranei Undecided Mage - 13. Hope to have all at 70 by Lynch King.