• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Did you watch that second video I posted, they cut to a commercial break when she began to show for all and sundry she is not right in the head, no credibility.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There is indeed a huge difference between being a bit too domineering and rape.
And supposedly how do you know that Trump was just "a bit too domineering"? Why would you make such an excuse when you obviously cannot know what actually happened? There are now over 15 women who said that Trump sexually assaulted them, so are you assuming that all of them are just exaggerating?

Either way, Trump acknowledged in the Access Hollywood recording how he could "grope them by the p***y and forcibly kiss them", so isn't that enough of a "smoking gun" to know that what he did is blatantly immoral? Why would you defend him on this?

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
Earlier time, already evident something wrong...sad.

Clearly she needs help, disturbing...poor woman!

She told a lot of people at the time it happened. I have no doubt her story is true.

A woman can have bedded all but one man in the entire town. You're saying it's okay for that last man to rape her. I disagree. Are you claiming that prostitutes can't be raped?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
And supposedly how do you know that Trump was just "a bit too domineering"? Why would you make such an excuse when you obviously cannot know what actually happened? There are now over 15 women who said that Trump sexually assaulted them, so are you assuming that all of them are just exaggerating?

Either way, Trump acknowledged in the Access Hollywood recording how he could "grope them by the p***y and forcibly kiss them", so isn't that enough of a "smoking gun" to know that what he did is blatantly immoral? Why would you defend him on this?

I won't pass personal judgment against Trump based on what he has done in his own private personal life before he became our POTUS.

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
I won't pass personal judgment against Trump based on what he has done in his own private personal life before he became our POTUS.
So, by your logic, you didn't hold it against Clinton for sexually harassing several women and raping at least one because all of that happened before he became POTUS?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So he gets a free pass on that, so what about what he's said and done while president? Is lying an average of 10 times per day when talking publicly any better? How about having children put in cages at our southern border in order to "send a message"? How about his praising ruthless autocrats while dissing our own allies? How about continuing to obstruct justice by refusing to honor subpoenas? How about-- oh, never mind. .

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
She told a lot of people at the time it happened. I have no doubt her story is true.

A woman can have bedded all but one man in the entire town. You're saying it's okay for that last man to rape her. I disagree. Are you claiming that prostitutes can't be raped?
If it is true, then test in court, in the mean time presumption of innocence must be given to DJT, that''s how the law works.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Did you actually watch the video clip....she said, “I was not thrown on the ground and ravished, which the word rape carries so many sexual connotations.} "This was not sexual. It just – it hurt.”'

If it was not sexual and not physical, then what the heck was it? she clearly is back peddling as she knows that there was no rape.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
So he gets a free pass on that, so what about what he's said and done while president? Is lying an average of 10 times per day when talking publicly any better? How about having children put in cages at our southern border in order to "send a message"? How about his praising ruthless autocrats while dissing our own allies? How about continuing to obstruct justice by refusing to honor subpoenas? How about-- oh, never mind. .

What matters the most is Trump has kept or is trying to keep most of his campaign promises, something he has done well putting other politicians to shame. Also, our allies who've taken advantage of our generosity now deserve to be put on notice to pay their fair share for NATO. Imo, Trump refusing to cooperate with a political witch hunt against him is not obstruction of justice.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
This is getting weirder....
Trump’s accuser claims he raped her in a Manhattan Bergdoff dressing room.....
it’s literally the plot line to an old “Law and Order” episode...:rolleyes:

ecco

Veteran Member
As eccentric and extreme as the Republican party.

I wrote...
Which, in your humble opinion is what?

I did not write...
Which, in your humble opinion is what?

When you "quoted" my question, why did you find it necessary to so drastically alter it?