• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your position about Islam

Tabb

What? In your argument, you are only proving my point. People call "God" "dios" when speaking SPANISH. In English, He is "God." In Arabic, he is "Allah." In English, He is "God". Nothing "anglicized" about it, unless "Allah" doesn't mean "God".

You left out the second part of my argument about the word Christ. It is latin and used in English instead of Messiah or anointed one. We don't say we shouldn't use the latin. Allah is what Muslims choose to do with the name God in their religion. You can't say it's a hindrance when Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
As far as the different languages remark, I thought you were insinuating that the actual word God was used by all languages. I wasn't sure so that's why I used both answers in my remark.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Let me start with that Islam is a complete system of life and is taken as a whole. Which of these two versions you think Islam is? Which one is the Quraan supported version?
I don't know. Different Muslims and Islamic websites have told me different things. Different verses of the Qur'an can be used to support each version.

Which one is the one that Allah, the All Merciful wants us to follow?
The all-merciful God would want us to follow the second.

Well this is the most complex question one would ask.

Allah knows everything that a person would do because He is the one who created us. He knows who will obey and who will not. He knows who will open the door and who will close the door. However this is not to be confused to the person's ability to choose, but still God knows what you will choose.

It is like when you offer your child to choose between going to the cinema or going to the beach. You know what he will choose because he's your child and that is how well you know him. So we know how our children thinks, and we only gave birth to them. Allah is our Creator and He knows us better we know ourselves.
Thank you, this is pretty much identical to the Christian position (Calvinist heresy notwithstanding).

Here are some verses as you requested

6:104 There has come to you enlightenment from your Lord. So whoever will see does so for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever is blind [does harm] against it. And [say], "I am not a guardian over you."

2:286 Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. . . .

13:11 For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

17: Whoever should desire the immediate - We hasten for him from it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made for him Hell, which he will [enter to] burn, censured and banished.

18 But whoever desires the Hereafter and exerts the effort due to it while he is a believer - it is those whose effort is ever appreciated [by Allah ].

19 To each [category] We extend - to these and to those - from the gift of your Lord. And never has the gift of your Lord been restricted.

. . .

41:46 Whoever does righteousness - it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants.

2:256 There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. . . .

18:29 And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." . . .
Thank you, those verses sound agreeable. One question I have though, is this: Whenever I decide to go to quranexplorer.com to listen to the Qur'an being recited (sometimes the mood strikes me, and I find the chanting to be very relaxing), I always come to the beginning passages from Surah al-Baqarah, and the two ones that make me raise my eyebrows go like this:

As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

(16) Their similitude is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in utter darkness so they could not see. (17) Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (18) Or (another similitude) is that of a rain-laden cloud from the sky; in it are zones of darkness, and thunder and lightning they press their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunder-clap, the while they are in terror of death. But Allah is ever round the rejecters of Faith! (19) The lightning all but snatches away their sight; every time the light (helps) them, they walk therein and when the darkness grows on them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for Allah hath power over all things.

When I read the first part, it strikes me very much as if Allah has hardened the hearts of the disbelievers so that they will not believe, and has doomed them to Hell. Is it not Allah's will that all be saved? And in the second part, it sounds to me like Allah punishes those who say they believe but don't, and instead of guiding them, He confuses and disorients them.

Well believe me one I say I don't pay attention to labels and I don't really know who are they and what they stand for.
Basically, they were a school of Islam that developed in the 900's that emphasized dialogue and reason to deal with matters of the faith. They taught that mankind had complete free will, and Allah didn't force them into anything, unlike some other schools of Islam that stressed Allah's sovereignty to the point where humanity had no free will at all.

Well I don't recall a verse a particular verse in the Quraan that states that, nor I recall that there is a verse that says that God hates us, but there are many verses talking about rewards. Would you rewards someone of you don't love him?
Fair enough. The Christian Bible makes it very explicit that God loves us, and that God is love. Love is easily the most important thing in Christianity, whereas it seems that submission to Allah is the most important thing in Islam (hence the name).

Two hadith I recall and they are stuck in my memory are:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "If Allah loves a person, He calls Gabriel saying, 'Allah loves so and-so; O Gabriel! Love him.' Gabriel would love him and make an announcement amongst the inhabitants of the Heaven. 'Allah loves so-and-so, therefore you should love him also,' and so all the inhabitants of the Heaven would love him, and then he is granted the pleasure of the people on the earth."

"My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him.

"When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks.

"Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him."
These are very nice hadith. I understand that a hadith cannot be considered valid if it contradicts the Qur'an. Can a Muslim pick and choose which hadith he/she decides to accept?

Can you point these to me in the Quraan?
Almost all of them are in Surah 5.

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, 'Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. [Qur'an 5:116]

^The problem with this is that the Qur'an claims that we Christians believe that Mary and Jesus are two gods besides Allah. We do not. Mary is a normal human who was exalted and greatly honored for her cooperation with God. And Christians say that Jesus is one Allah with the Father and the Holy Spirit--in fact, Antiochian Orthodox Christians will always say "In the name of the Father and of the Son (i.e. Jesus) and of the Holy Spirit, one God. (or, if you prefer, one Allah)."

Another problematic verse is this one:

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. (5:73)

^Again, Christians do not say that Allah is one of three in a Trinity. Allah IS the three of the Trinity, and the three of the Trinity are one Allah, one in essence and undivided.

And then there's the part about Ezra:
The Jews call `Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is the saying from their mouth; (In this) they are intimate; what the Unbelievers of the old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the truth. (Qur'an 9:30)

The thing is, no Jew that I've ever heard of, either from the present or from the past, has ever said any such thing. This would be blasphemy in Judaism, and strictly forbidden. Unless one can prove that there was a group of heretical Jews that called Ezra the Son of God, this verse is completely wrong. At the very least, it is partially wrong, because the vast majority of Jews do not believe this, nor have they ever believed it.

I don't find it laughable because through out the bible, you can see contradictions of teachings and I think that is what majority tries to prove when they follow that approach.
I was more talking about stuff like Muhammad being the Holy Spirit that Jesus promised, or the claim that the Holy Spirit from Matthew 1:18 is the angel Gabriel.

Watched 'em.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You left out the second part of my argument about the word Christ. It is latin and used in English instead of Messiah or anointed one. We don't say we shouldn't use the latin. Allah is what Muslims choose to do with the name God in their religion. You can't say it's a hindrance when Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
As far as the different languages remark, I thought you were insinuating that the actual word God was used by all languages. I wasn't sure so that's why I used both answers in my remark.

all right...but you should admit that Muslims consider the Arabic language superior to the other ones. That's why they suggest that the Qur'an should be read in Arabic.
You must separate religion from language\culture.
because they are two different things. For example: I am not a native English speaker, and yet I only read the Bible in English.A language is just an instrument of communication.

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Not to mention the fact that interfaith marriages between Muslim females and non-Muslim males are often violently looked down upon, ............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Peace be on you.
https://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=89&region=EN&CR=E1,E2&CR=E1,E2

https://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=605&region=E1&CR=

PROHIBITIONS CONCERNING MARRIAGE @ https://www.alislam.org/books/pathwaytoparadise/LAJ-chp3.htm

Last edited:

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

But that's precisely the freakin' point---what part of that is so hard for Muslim rigorists to understand? The mere act of arbitrarily dictating marriage laws and having them more stringent for women is not "an act of God" but a perfect historical example of gender stratification. Heck, the following is from one of your links:

Islam also makes clear whom a Muslim is allowed to marry as far as his/her religion is concerned. Marriage with an idolater is totally forbidden (see Holy Qur'an, 2:222) for both sexes. However, men are allowed to marry women of the "people of the Book" (i.e., those who follow a revealed scripture), although it is not considered preferable.

Furthermore, you should be aware that the Promised Messiah (peace be on him) limited the category "people of the Book" to Jewish and Christian women. He has also prohibited Ahmadi women from marrying non-Ahmadi men. The reasoning behind this is very sound. A woman is not permitted to marry outside her faith because when she is in her husband's home and environment, she and her children are exposed to non-Muslim and non-Ahmadi culture and practices. This makes it very difficult for her to remain steadfast in her own faith and bring up her children as Muslims. A man, on the other hand can more easily influence his wife and bring her into the Islamic way of life.
source

The above has both the general Muslim perspective, as well as the Ahmadi view regarding marriage. And both are prime and pristine examples of not only gender stratification but also that of patriarchal domination. If a Muslim female falls in love with a non-Muslim male and the two decide to have an interfaith marriage without the non-Muslim male having to convert to the strain of Islam of his partner, faith be damned. Let the two love and live in peace, especially if they reside in the West and are subjected to secular laws of their government. If they are in an Islamic Jumhuriyyah, on the other hand, by all means go regressively rigorist. :rolleyes:

Levite

Higher and Higher
Well Jews say Elohim or Adonai. Should they change? I do understand your point though. I think it has a lot to do with not wanting their religion anglicized like Christianity has been.

Actually, most of us use the word for God in whatever language we happen to speak in daily usage (e.g., "God" in English), except sometimes when speaking amongst ourselves, and reserve most of the formal Hebrew names of God for prayer and Torah study.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
.......................The mere act of arbitrarily dictating marriage laws and having them more stringent for women is not "an act of God" but a perfect historical example of gender stratification.

Heck, the following is from one of your links:

The above has both the general Muslim perspective, as well as the Ahmadi view regarding marriage. And both are prime and pristine examples of not only gender stratification but also that of patriarchal domination.

If a Muslim female falls in love with a non-Muslim male and the two decide to have an interfaith marriage without the non-Muslim male having to convert to the strain of Islam of his partner, faith be damned. Let the two love and live in peace, especially if they reside in the West and are subjected to secular laws of their government. If they are in an Islamic Jumhuriyyah, on the other hand, by all means go regressively rigorist. :rolleyes:

Peace be on all.
You may have your opinion, but in fact these are not arbitrary laws. There are many aspects, E.G,

1- COMPREHENSIVE PEACE COMES WHEN GOALS ARE SAME
[2:166]"......But those who believe are stronger in their love for Allah......"

[25:75] And those who say, ‘Our Lord, grant us of our spouses and children the delight of our eyes, and make us a model for the righteous.

2- GARMENTS TO EACH OTHER SHOULD BE MATCHING
"............They are a garment for you, and you are a garment for them. ............." [Quran, ch2:v188]

3- THESE GARMENTS-LIKE BELIEVING PEOPLE REINFORCE EACH OTHER WITH FOLLOWING PROPERTIES

[33:36] Surely, men who submit themselves to God and women who submit themselves to Him, and believing men and believing women, and obedient men and obedient women and truthful men and truthful women, and men steadfast in their faith and steadfast women, and men who are humble and women who are humble, and men who give alms and women who give alms, and men who fast and women who fast, and men who guard their chastity and women who guard their chastity, and men who remember Allah much and women who remember Him — Allah has prepared for all of them forgiveness and a great reward.

[13:23] And those who persevere in seeking the favour of their Lord, and observe Prayer, and spend out of that with which We have provided them, secretly and openly, and repel evil with good. It is these who shall have the best reward of the final Abode —

[13:24] Gardens of Eternity. They shall enter them and also those who are righteous from among their fathers, and their wives and their children. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate, saying:

[13:25] ‘Peace be unto you, because you were steadfast; behold how excellent is the reward of the final Abode!’

4-DIFFERENCE IN SCOPE: COMMON WORLD RELATION VERSUS BELIEVERS' RELATION

COMMON WORLD RELATIONS

[3:15] Beautified for men is the love of desired things — women and children, and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and pastured horses and cattle and crops. That is the provision of the present life; but it is Allah with Whom is an excellent home.

[2:201] "............And of men there are some who say, ‘Our Lord, grant us good things in this world;’ and such a one shall have no share in the Hereafter."

5-WATCH BEFORE FALLING
Muslims' living in West observe all governmental rules, should not they follow what their God ask them to do? Before falling in apparent loves, should not they see they are part of larger canvas.

BELIEVERS' RELATION ARE BASED ON

[3:16] Say, ‘Shall I inform you of something better than that?’ For those who fear God, there are Gardens with their Lord, beneath which rivers flow; therein shall they abide; and pure spouses and Allah’s pleasure. And Allah is Mindful of His servants,

[3:17] Those who say, ‘Our Lord, we do believe; forgive us, therefore, our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire;’

[3:18] The steadfast, and the truthful, and the humble, and those who spend in the way of God, and those who seek forgiveness in the latter part of the night.

[3:19] Allah bears witness that there is no God but He — and also do the angels and those possessed of knowledge — Maintainer of justice; there is no God but He, the Mighty, the Wise.

[2:202] And of them there are some who say: ‘Our Lord, grant us good in this world as well as good in the world to come, and protect us from the torment of the Fire.’

INSHORT
Believer's love most God.
Their scope is worldly life and life in Hereafter.
In addition to likeness, their marriage should have same goals too, otherwise it will be like 'Fire'.

Last edited:

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
... snip ...

Your inability to follow the logic of the premise of my post and instead respond with non-sequiturs is, unfortunately, not startling but rather a reiteration of the very rigorism that has historically forced me to maintain the very position on Islam that I have held ever since encountering such an objectively inconsistent reality: unable to compute. Till Muslims en masse approve of Muslim females marrying non-Muslim males without having the non-Muslim males convert, this position shall remain unchanged. If the faith is truly inclusive and universal and just, as most Muslim rigorists and even admirers proclaim, I don't see how such a thing can be problematic. What's problematic is rather the absurdity that is the following, which I highlighted in my previous post:

A woman is not permitted to marry outside her faith because when she is in her husband's home and environment, she and her children are exposed to non-Muslim and non-Ahmadi culture and practices. This makes it very difficult for her to remain steadfast in her own faith and bring up her children as Muslims. A man, on the other hand can more easily influence his wife and bring her into the Islamic way of life.
source

... :eek:

Sabour

What is the other proof?

What one considers a proof is relative to each person himself. For some people, a change in the heart or effect of it on the heart is considered enough proof for others it is not. I suggest you look into it yourself.

I suggest you read the Quraan and listen to some people who came to Islam and see what is it that they found and convinced them.

If He doesn't want everyone to believe, then He should be understanding when we don't believe.

When Allah shows you both ways and tell you that you are free to choose and tells you about the consequences, than you also should be understanding about that.

It is not that Allah doesn't want you to believe, it is than belief won't be forced on anyone unwilling to seek the truth.

If the Quran is for the whole world then why would God not want everyone to accept it as His word? You implied just before now that He doesn't want everyone to believe.

Allah has given us free choice in the path we choose to walk in. If you will seek Allah one will find a way.

13:11

For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

16:33

Do the disbelievers await [anything] except that the angels should come to them or there comes the command of your Lord? Thus did those do before them. And Allah wronged them not, but they had been wronging themselves.

Sabour

Kryptid said:

You don't have to read very far into the Quran, no more than 5 pages, to be told that Allah deliberately made some of us not to believe.

Sounds like a cool guy to spend eternity with!

You can't come to this conclusion after reading five pages.

What you understood in not correct.

If you really read the QUraan you would know that this is because disbelievers are people who chose to walk down that road by lying and hiding the truth.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

It proves that Muslims think that Arabic is superior to other languages.
There are millions of Catholics around the world. Almost none of them speaks Latin, also because it is a dead language.
No English speaking Catholic says Deus. But God.

Last edited:

Sabour

But you didn't reply to mine. You responded, but all you did was repeat the claim that I proved was wrong.

Frankly if you look at what you provided again, you will find it is only an assumption, which you assume is the truth.

Doubtless these are the same sources who told you that Islam is from God. I just proved that they are wrong. What else are they wrong about?

I said Islamic and non Islamic sources sources agree that Muhammad peace be upon him couldn't read or write, do you consider non Islamic sources told me that Islam if from God? What about if I told you that even those who attack Islam also say that?

On a side question, Do you also consider that I am blindly following what I've been told by your sentence?

There is nothing logically impossible about anything Muhammad did. Nor is there any way to tell whether anybody rivaled his skill at poetry, since few people of the day could afford to have their works written down. There isn't even a way to tell if he actually wrote any of the Quran, he may have collected the works of other people.

Perhaps you would want to consider his prophecies and what he said about the coming days.

I don't know who Gary Miller is. Is he one of the people who falsely claims that Muhammad needed to be skilled with a pen in order to collect/compose oral poetry?

If you are interested look it up for yourself. I don't answer such leading questions.

I am pointing out that you made a claim I have heard many times before, long enough ago to investigate it for myself. It was demonstrated to be wrong. But I keep hearing it from Muslims.
The thing is, it isn't about somebody's opinion, or some modern science, it is about Muhammad and his life and his world. The facts aren't hard to find, if you care to look. Muslims will believe things that are demonstrably wrong about Muhammad.

I dont see that is the case

Muhammad need not have been a scribe for the Quraan to exist. Muslims claim that without this technical skill the Quraan must be a miracle, when there is another quite plausible explanation.

This isn't quite accurate what you are saying. The Quraan as wrote an Arabic is a miracle itself. The point is that no one would be able to write the Quraan in such a way. There is no technical skill that can achieve that. However, people don't come to Islam because of that.

As a non Arabic reader, I don't think you are in a position to agree nor disagree with that.

So, logically I must conclude the Islam is a belief held by people who believe untrue things, including about Muhammad and the Quraan.

Despite if that is true or not, if you think that the possibility of another explanation is a reason not to investigate things and say that the whole Islam thing is not true, than I advise you to reconsider things, that is if it concerns you ....

outhouse

Atheistically
The Quraan as wrote an Arabic is a miracle itself

Then I can do miracles. :facepalm:

It Is not a miracle, it is a plagiarized book and no credible historian debates this.

Its why your book is completely useless for any understanding of a historical Jesus or any character in Judaism

Sabour

1- What is your position about Islam?

My position can change over time. It is you who can make a difference, not me. Today, I live in this time, and now. I see Islamic extremists wanting to exterminate my people. So the question is in both of our hands, you and me, but mostly you.

When do you speak against this devil?

Let me give just one example. But I can give many more. Do not think others do not know as much as you do.

Those Islamic extremists want to kill the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia, so that shows they do not know anything about Islam. The King is not just a governmental office for some national boundary which can change from time to time. In fact the King in this case is the Custodian of the Two Mosques, specifically the Mosque of Mecca and Medina. So the King is that. Do you understand? This cannot be an elected office to be this Custodian. Nor taken by banjees. Who would be the voters? If Islam is for all the world, then should all the world elect the Custodian of the Two Mosques? For example people living in Sodom and Gomorrah? How about those in Hollywood, should they vote to elect the Custodian?

Of course not.

How about all of Islam, but only them? The members of Islam?

So then whatever Islam is in Indonesia, they will be the one's who decide, and their sect of Islam will be the favored based on the idiocy of a simple head count. Insane.

So should only Arabs vote to the Custodian of the Two Mosques? Abomination. The war from Shia will come soon.

If there is a God Allah in Islam, then there is only one way for the Custodian of the Two Mosques considering all factors, considering all Islam, considering ensuring politics takes second place to tradition and the vital need for a secure passage of Custodian from one to the next generation, and most of all ensuring peace. My answer is best, because it isn't my answer it is the voice of those who are not insane, at least not totally, it is the voice uf "common sense".

That is the King and Custodian of the Two Mosques, and Allah will be smiling on the King. Yes, a Royal Family may change sometime, but not just anytime. If there is a God Allah in Islam, God would determine that. Times of the Custodian must move slow, not fast. But if it is an election, would it be every four years? Every year? What chaos would there be each time?

Islamic extremists hate the Kingdom. When they attack the Custodian, they attack the Mosque in Mecca and Medina directly. So they are an enemy of Islam. They will suffer in the Next. They will also destroy Mecca itself if they take power, because they have no right, no ability, to ever be diligent, to ever hold for even 11 days Custodianship. Then the new Idol will be the fire of their own maddness. They are a devil.

2- Do you have any questions that you would like having answers to?

When will you go to the terrorist and tell them directly what is Islam?

3- Why do you think Islam is wrong?

Who is wrong if it is of the Divine? Who is right if it is not of the love of children?

Hello ShivaFan,

Most of what you wrote I didn't understand and some of them are indirect questions.

Can we have direct questions without mentioning some stories that can easily get twisted and lead us to go out of the subject?

As for the Islam extremists, if there is a way for me to make a difference, I would.

Tabb

It proves that Muslims think that Arabic is superior to other languages.
There are millions of Catholics around the world. Almost none of them speaks Latin, also because it is a dead language.
No English speaking Catholic says Deus. But God.

It was only about 50 yrs ago that when you went to mass at a Catholic Church the whole service was done in Latin. Imagine that, going to church and not understanding a word the priest was saying. Now thats what I would call arrogance. With Islam being 600 yrs younger, that would make them more progressive.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It was only about 50 yrs ago that when you went to mass at a Catholic Church the whole service was done in Latin. Imagine that, going to church and not understanding a word the priest was saying. Now thats what I would call arrogance. With Islam being 600 yrs younger, that would make them more progressive.

Do you mean that things will change in 50 years? That's a relief. I thought later.

At least people acknowledge their mistakes...and they reject the past. It is barbaric to consider a past of backwardness as glorious.

outhouse

Atheistically
At least people acknowledge their mistakes...and they reject the past. It is barbaric to consider a past of backwardness as glorious.

Some people cannot see reality.

They have theistic blinders limiting their knowledge and education, they live in a primitive small bubble in a great big universe for which they cannot see.

Tabb

Do you mean that things will change in 50 years? That's a relief. I thought later.

Wow! What are we talking about now. I thought we were talking about Muslims being arrogant about using arabic in some of it's translations. You just blew by the latin thing.

Now we're talking about their entire history. Well how glorious was the Crusades. How glorious was Hitler killing Jews. Intertwined with Islam's bloody pass is Judaism's bloody past. Christianity was also spread by the sword.

Mankind is a violent species. To point out any culture you will find a past of war and atrocities. No one culture is without blood on its hands.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
You can't come to this conclusion after reading five pages.

What you understood in not correct.

If you really read the QUraan you would know that this is because disbelievers are people who chose to walk down that road by lying and hiding the truth.

I thought they were atheists and followers of religions other than Islam?