• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your position about Islam

Sabour

Does Islam view the sexes with equality? No.

Does Islam allow gay, lesbian and bisexual people to have their freedom and be free from judgement? No.

Does Islam believe in equal rights for all religions and non-religions? No.

Does Islam support secularism? No.

What you tell me is just spin in favor of those same positions but you tell me that I'm wrong. No, I just see through apologist sophistry.

It is absolutely your call/decision of how you view things and what you would like to look into.

But sometimes one has to look into the reasons rather than blindly insisting that this is wrong.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It is absolutely your call/decision of how you view things and what you would like to look into.

But sometimes one has to look into the reasons rather than blindly insisting that this is wrong.

There's nothing "blind" about my beliefs. I know what Islam teaches, just like I know what Christianity and Judaism teach. I'm not ignorant about it, I just find it terrible and I'm opposed to it. Just because someone doesn't like Islam doesn't mean they're ignorant about it.

Sabour

There's nothing "blind" about my beliefs. I know what Islam teaches, just like I know what Christianity and Judaism teach. I'm not ignorant about it, I just find it terrible and I'm opposed to it. Just because someone doesn't like Islam doesn't mean they're ignorant about it.

I said what I said because yoi demonstrated to me that you don't actually know Islam. Unless I am the one who is not following islam.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I said what I said because yoi demonstrated to me that you don't actually know Islam. Unless I am the one who is not following islam.

So I'm wrong, eh? Islam believes in the equality of the sexes? It's gay-friendly? It's fine with secularism? It's okay with all the different religions and non-religions?

mahasn ebn sawresho

According to the Quraan:

Muslim men can marry people of the scripture ( Christians and Jews) because Muslim men believe in the wife's prophet.

Muslim women can't marry a non muslims because the husband doesn't believe in her prophet. Hence this is for her protection.
Do you think this is just the machine just
Permissible for a Muslim to marry a written
But not from Christian to marry a Muslim woman
Is this a fair Act
This injustice and racial discrimination
This marked social
And not commensurate with the laws of the modern age
I think that the God of Islam here is not just
Yes I know this and I know ttabkath in the Arabic States courts
I worked and studied Islamic law
If Christianity is Muslim
Separated from her husband immediately
And her children minors become Muslims
Even if their mother's defective creations
Islam here is not going to ethics
He only wants to prepare belongs
And my special cases I know well
This is persecution on Christians in Arabic and Islamic States in General

mahasn ebn sawresho

You said islam is sexist, homophobic, anti-freedom and anti-human

Islam is not those.
I am talking about an Islamic and Qur'anic thought and can support myself with texts from the Qur'an and Hadith are many
Islam did not respect women
Through 1-half legacy legacy of guy
This social injustice
2. Islam says that women lack reason and religion
This is not true
Because if women are underrepresented, this means that the mind that comes of them minus the mind also
Can of that gives you a full
Questions of the mind of a human
3. women in the wars of literate as slaves like they may stuff
This Jewish girl killed by Muhammad and took his wife on the day of her husband's death he married by Muhammad and entered
4. women equal faeces in Islam
Verse walkranet clear
5. to prevent the Islamic countries women travel without her husband or her son
6. the hijab and Niqab in Islam is one of the most heinous forms of insulting women and she registereded them
7. men in paradise with a large number of nymphs walbakrat
While women in Paradise have no instance of men and that of Islam, men's
This means that God prefers men over women in paradise
Give the guy the acreage mermaids sex
And poor women perceive their husbands only and they have sex is cheap in a paradise of Islam which is like dirty Parisian cabarets night stinking
Therefore we know Islam and know the value of women
Islam allows beating women and altnshis system of the dirtiest in insulting women and women
And each point explained a large

mahasn ebn sawresho

to--Originally Posted by 0ne-answer
You said islam is sexist, homophobic, anti-freedom and anti-human

Islam is not those.-------------------===================
Christianity makes up human in his senses and instincts and lust to make it close to the holiness of God in human minds and even though this is a weak point in Christianity
For the criterion of distinction between a Christian almltzmwalmo'mn is his ability to adjust his instincts and sexual lust in the upgrade and link to one
And this is what he learned Christian to follow
And their example of Christ even if Christ myth in his legend gorgeous seeks to cleanse the soul and body of the dross of cheap sex
While we see that Muhammad his lustful women 13 and run, girl fun
He said to his followers in the Qur'an that they have sensory pleasures of nationality is in the albakrat nymphs
Die a Muslim in his mind that meets one of the nymphs
Blowing himself up with those nymphs
Think sick people patients

This Jewish girl killed by Muhammad and took his wife on the day of her husband's death he married by Muhammad and entered​

Good point – and it is one I debate Moslems on all the time and they have NEVER given a plausible answer yet – that is the strange surroundings of Muhammad's marriage to Safiyah.

To put into context - Muhammad had just killed this woman's whole tribe, killed her father and killed her husband – everything she has ever known has just been obliterated. Regardless, we are then meant to believe that she willingly married him and then went to his tent to 'consummate' the marriage - all on the very same day her world had been destroyed by this very man.

I am sorry - but in plain ole English that spells RAPE. It defies all known logic that a woman would willingly marry and sleep with the man who had just killed her friends, father and husband only hours earlier - yet Moslems expect us to believe this fantasy?

The only answer Moslems come up with (which tries to make Muhammad seem 'caring' and 'compassionate') is that it was Muhammad’s duty to look after her now she had no means of looking after herself (thanks to him). My God, how foolish. I really hope it is not lost on people that one does not have to marry and have sex with a lady to ensure she is taken care of.

No - this was a clear example of Muhammad entering into a forced marriage after which he proceeded to raped her the day he had killed her loved ones. If there is any Moslem who wishes to prove otherwise I am certainly all ears and would love to be corrected.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I am talking about an Islamic and Qur'anic thought and can support myself with texts from the Qur'an and Hadith are many
Islam did not respect women
Through 1-half legacy legacy of guy
This social injustice
2. Islam says that women lack reason and religion
This is not true
Because if women are underrepresented, this means that the mind that comes of them minus the mind also
Can of that gives you a full
Questions of the mind of a human
3. women in the wars of literate as slaves like they may stuff
This Jewish girl killed by Muhammad and took his wife on the day of her husband's death he married by Muhammad and entered
4. women equal faeces in Islam
Verse walkranet clear
5. to prevent the Islamic countries women travel without her husband or her son
6. the hijab and Niqab in Islam is one of the most heinous forms of insulting women and she registereded them
7. men in paradise with a large number of nymphs walbakrat
While women in Paradise have no instance of men and that of Islam, men's
This means that God prefers men over women in paradise
Give the guy the acreage mermaids sex
And poor women perceive their husbands only and they have sex is cheap in a paradise of Islam which is like dirty Parisian cabarets night stinking
Therefore we know Islam and know the value of women
Islam allows beating women and altnshis system of the dirtiest in insulting women and women
And each point explained a large

Please quote just a single , I repeat a SINGLE verse from Quran that commands to be disrespectful to women.

Also please let me know the religion and denomination you belong to.

Regards

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Please quote just a single , I repeat a SINGLE verse from Quran that commands to be disrespectful to women.

Also please let me know the religion and denomination you belong to.

Regards

He's gonna quote 4:34...

MD

qualiaphile
Good point – and it is one I debate Moslems on all the time and they have NEVER given a plausible answer yet – that is the strange surroundings of Muhammad's marriage to Safiyah.

To put into context - Muhammad had just killed this woman's whole tribe, killed her father and killed her husband – everything she has ever known has just been obliterated. Regardless, we are then meant to believe that she willingly married him and then went to his tent to 'consummate' the marriage - all on the very same day her world had been destroyed by this very man.

I am sorry - but in plain ole English that spells RAPE. It defies all known logic that a woman would willingly marry and sleep with the man who had just killed her friends, father and husband only hours earlier - yet Moslems expect us to believe this fantasy?

The only answer Moslems come up with (which tries to make Muhammad seem 'caring' and 'compassionate') is that it was Muhammad’s duty to look after her now she had no means of looking after herself (thanks to him). My God, how foolish. I really hope it is not lost on people that one does not have to marry and have sex with a lady to ensure she is taken care of.

No - this was a clear example of Muhammad entering into a forced marriage after which he proceeded to raped her the day he had killed her loved ones. If there is any Moslem who wishes to prove otherwise I am certainly all ears and would love to be corrected.

This is horrific

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
First of, we can't marry any non muslim women, we can only Marry of what is called "people of the book", this is because as muslims (men) we believe in their prophet.

However, the muslim men who a muslim women would be marrying doesn't believe in the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. So Allah made it that way for her own protection.

I advise you to read this article, and remember that:

In the end, it is important for us to realise that as we accept Allah(swt) as our Creator, we bring belief on to what He has decreed for us and accept that to be in our best interest. Thus we hear and we obey. The reasons which were stated in the article are not absolute but the wisdom of Allah(swt) is Absolute. Thus, hypothetically, if we are to say that all the reasons stated above are invalid today, still the ruling of Allah(swt) remains and we are to obey it.

Interfaith Marriages: Why can

This is a problem with almost all religions. I should not have to "believe" or "have faith" that god simply knows better to have a reason to take on their moral values.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm away from my computer quite a bit but happened to notice the reference to 4:34. If you want to quote a something, you really should be aware of other parts of the document that are contradictory to have a good picture of what the scripture really says. For example:

[Quran 3:195] Their Lord responded to them: "I never fail to reward any worker among you for any work you do, be you MALE OR FEMALE, YOU ARE EQUAL TO ONE ANOTHER........."

So we have one statement about equality and one about traditional male-female relations. Some will point at one and some at the other. Those who have done careful exegesis will quote both along with other verses and put them together discussing the contradictions.

Shuttlecraft

.Navigator
Please quote just a single , I repeat a SINGLE verse from Quran that commands to be disrespectful to women..

Try this one which says you can beat up your wife to keep her in line-

[Koran 4.34] "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and as to those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great"

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

[Koran 4.34] "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and as to those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great"

What makes me laugh is that European Muslims believe they can keep these absurdities in European countries, where women wear sexy and provoking clothes. By drawing Muslim men's attention
Muslim women will wear those clothes too....in order to avoid that their partners won't look at them....

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I'm away from my computer quite a bit but happened to notice the reference to 4:34. If you want to quote a something, you really should be aware of other parts of the document that are contradictory to have a good picture of what the scripture really says. For example:

So we have one statement about equality and one about traditional male-female relations. Some will point at one and some at the other. Those who have done careful exegesis will quote both along with other verses and put them together discussing the contradictions.

That is essentially unavoidable with faiths that emphasize scripture. Which is why I don't think any should.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Originally Posted by paarsurrey
Please quote just a single , I repeat a SINGLE verse from Quran that commands to be disrespectful to women..

mahasn ebn sawresho did not do it and in his place you have preferred to do it.

I give the verse selected by you with the verses in the context:

The Holy Quran : Chapter 4: Al-Nisa'

[4:30] O ye who believe! devour not your property among yourselves by unlawful means, except that you earn by trade with mutual consent. And kill not yourselves. Surely, Allah is Merciful to you.
[4:31] And whosoever does that by way of transgression and injustice, We shall cast him into Fire; and that is easy with Allah.
[4:32] If you keep away from the more grievous of the things which are forbidden you, We will remove from you your minor evils and admit you to a place of great honour.
[4:33] And covet not that whereby Allah has made some of you excel others. Men shall have a share of that which they have earned, and women a share of that which they have earned. And ask Allah of His bounty. Surely, Allah has perfect knowledge of all things.
[4:34] And to every one We have appointed heirs to what the parents and the relations leave, and also those with whom your oaths have ratified a contract. So give them their portion. Surely, Allah watches over all things.
[4:35] Men are guardians over women because Allah has made some of them excel others, and because they (men) spend of their wealth. So virtuous women are those who are obedient, and guard the secrets of their husbands with Allah’s protection. And as for those on whose part you fear disobedience, admonish them and leave them alone in their beds, and chastise them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Surely, Allah is High, Great.
[4:36] And if you fear a breach between them, then appoint an arbiter from his folk and an orbiter from her folk. If they (the arbiters) desire reconciliation, Allah will effect it between them. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
[4:37] And worship Allah and associate naught with Him, and show kindness to parents, and to kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and to the neighbour that is a kinsman and the neighbour that is a stranger, and the companion by your side, and the wayfarer, and those whom your right hands possess. Surely, Allah loves not the proud and the boastful,
[4:38] Who are niggardly and enjoin people to be niggardly, and conceal that which Allah has given them of His bounty. And We have prepared for the disbelievers an humiliating punishment,
[4:39] And for those who spend their wealth to be seen of men, and believe not in Allah nor the Last Day. And whoso has Satan for his companion, let him remember that an evil companion is he.
[4:40] And what harm would have befallen them, if they had believed in Allah and the Last Day and spent out of what Allah has given them? And Allah knows them full well.
[4:41] Surely, Allah wrongs not any one even by the weight of an atom. And if there be a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

1. The Holy Quran Arabic text with Translation in English text and Search Engine - Al Islam Online
2. The Holy Quran

Now prove your view-point from the verse and the verses in the context.

The original Quran is in Arabic, for the etymology of the words used in Arabic language and the explanations of the verses in detail, one may access the link # 2 above.

Regards

Harikrish

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. It will be prudent to respect this growing religion and the Muslims. Christianity has run its course and cannot grow by creating hysteria about a religion that also has its roots in Judaism.