• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your position about Islam

Shad

Veteran Member
Ok as you wish. You are free to do whatever you want.

But second time at least respect that I watched the video again so that I can give you the precise minute where he said that she was old enough to have babies and she was at least 11 years old. ( assuming that a couple of years actually meant two years)

First you say 12, now you say 11. Not once did he say either. He said 12 was the age of marriage in a state in America not Aisha's age :facepalm: You can not even understand the videos you linked in defense....

Reactions: MD

Epigram

1- What is your position about Islam?

2- Do you have any questions that you would like having answers to?

3- Why do you think Islam is wrong?

1. Thankfully I have not had all that much exposure to Islam and I don't think they have ever come to my door. From what little research I have read I think they believe in a singular all knowing and all powerful god who uniquely appears to Muhammad at some point which must have been interesting. I don't think the universe needs a god to explain itself.

2. I have many questions but not many about Islam.

3. I think most religions are wrong. I don't even really believe there is an I inside our heads. It seems like we are trying to explain and convince ourselves that we are the conscious agents behind our otherwise unexplained actions.

Last edited:

Sabour

First you say 12, now you say 11. Not once did he say either. He said 12 was the age of marriage in a state in America not Aisha's age :facepalm: You can not even understand the videos you linked in defense....

The reason is that the word couple doesn't always mean 2 years. Am I right? If no than it is eleven.

Anyways,

You refused to watch the video when I provided you with the exact minute he says so. Want me to do that again? If yes tell me so that I can tell you the exact minute.

If you aren't interested than never mind.

Sabour

1. Thankfully I have not had all that much exposure to Islam and I don't think they have ever come to my door. From what little research I have read I think they believe in a singular all knowing and all powerful god who uniquely appears to Muhammad at some point which must have been interesting. I don't think the universe needs a god to explain itself.

2. I have many questions but not many about Islam.

3. I think most religions are wrong. I don't even really believe there is an I inside our heads. It seems like we are trying to explain and convince ourselves that we are the conscious agents behind our otherwise unexplained actions.

Thanks for you input.

Just to clarify, God doesn't appear to Muhammad peace be upon him. Revelations were through the Angel Gabriel.

Sabour

and I really appreciate it, but the result doesn't change: the Hellenistic cosmopolitanism is not compatible with Islam

Sorry just noticed your reply.

And I appreciate your input :)

I don't know much about cosmopolitanism, but I don't believe that all of its parts are not compatible with Islam.

Generally, what is socially accepted in a country is accepted in Islam as long as it doesn't goes against the teaching of Islam.

So no way of life is completely against Islam. Sure you will find some things that are acceptable.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Thanks for you input.

Just to clarify, God doesn't appear to Muhammad peace be upon him. Revelations were through the Angel Gabriel.
Angel?!?!?
How he knew Angel??!?
So he said to Khadija
Khadija tested it
It sat on the left thigh
Then go to the left thigh
And then revealed?!?!?
And then she said that Angel
You should review the original Muslim stories this Angel
Who appeared to Mohammed and is between the thighs of Khadija
Don't they know Islam ""

mahasn ebn sawresho

This is alahatbar to Muhammad from his wife Khadija
He wrote the biography of Mike and Muslim Ibn Hisham
Test cool
The Muslim should try the same test

There is another reality the vision exam are moving biography of Ibn Hisham and 1-255 in the biography of Mike 1-a
57 the test of truth the Holy Spirit who comes to Muhammad that it was premature to guidance sheet said they go to the place where the opinion
It is my regret that there was Allah Muhammad, Khadija Mohammed of requested that tells her when the spirit came, she told her then, my cousin, was sitting on his left thigh, the Prophet said to him you see yes she said then, turning, I sit on his right thigh, said do you see yes she turned, sitting on my lap she said did you see he said yes, "garner said, and threw her Messenger of God sitting on her lap, said he does not see
She said Hey cousin preach God as an Angel, not devil
This moved from the book the Koran call nsranet

mahasn ebn sawresho

Thanks for you input.

May appear gbrael in the bedroom, Khadija Mohammed
Seated on the left and right thigh
The Muslim indigenous book publishing
Only
And they hide her from the people
These words written in a biography of Ibn hashan and Mike biography
She wrote a biography about Muhammad and his message
How do you know that Angel is not a premature demon
Are you Khadija also have prophecy

Shad

Veteran Member
The reason is that the word couple doesn't always mean 2 years. Am I right? If no than it is eleven.

Anyways,

You refused to watch the video when I provided you with the exact minute he says so. Want me to do that again? If yes tell me so that I can tell you the exact minute.

If you aren't interested than never mind.

I watched it twice. You have issues understanding English or just comprehension in general. In both he said she was 9. He said the law in Louisianan. He said to read the Hadith which you have not bothered.

Also this guy is not a scholar. He is missionary.

Last edited:

Sabour

I watched it twice. You have issues understanding English or just comprehension in general. In both he said she was 9. He said the law in Louisianan. He said to read the Hadith which you have not bothered.

Also this guy is not a scholar. He is missionary.

Stop this nonsense. I told you the exact minute where he said that and you said you won't watch it again. I asked you again if you are interested and you come and repeat that you watched it. It sounds like SORRY I WANT TO HEAR WHAT I WANT TO HEAR.

That is very annoying. You are openly showing that all you care about is saying what satisfies your bias.

If that is not the case, than it is you who doesn't understand English.

mahasn ebn sawresho

-to ---0ne-answer
Sunan Abi Dawud # 3080 ‫لسنن أبى داود‬ ‫...عن زينب أنها كانت تفلي رأس رسول ال صلى ال عليه وسلم‬ http://hadith.al-islam.com/Page.aspx?pageid=192&BookID=28&PID=2677Dawud :: Book 19 : Hadith 3074Narrated Zaynab: She was picking lice from the head of the Apostle of Allah when...Daprès Zaynab: Elle était en train de ramasser les poux de la tête de lApôtredAllah (que la paix soit sur lui) quand...Dawud :: Tribute, Spoils, and Rulership (Kitab Al-Kharaj, Wal-Fai' Wal-Imarah) :: [19.3074].......................................................................................................................................... ‫و كانت أم سلمة تفلر

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Generally, what is socially accepted in a country is accepted in Islam as long as it doesn't goes against the teaching of Islam.
So no way of life is completely against Islam. Sure you will find some things that are acceptable.

I love the Muslim people and I love their religion. That's why I want them to live in democratic contexts, so they can enjoy freedom. And I think freedom is not incompatible with their religion

mahasn ebn sawresho

I love the Muslim people and I love their religion. That's why I want them to live in democratic contexts, so they can enjoy freedom. And I think freedom is not incompatible with their religion
Democracy is incompatible with Islam
Islam does not know democracy
Ask the Quran
Ask date
Ask Osama bin Laden, God
Lice and flies

Shad

Veteran Member
Stop this nonsense. I told you the exact minute where he said that and you said you won't watch it again. I asked you again if you are interested and you come and repeat that you watched it. It sounds like SORRY I WANT TO HEAR WHAT I WANT TO HEAR.

That is very annoying. You are openly showing that all you care about is saying what satisfies your bias.

If that is not the case, than it is you who doesn't understand English.

I watched the video twice, at no point does he say she was 12 or 11, he says she was 9 as per the Hadith. Considering you ignored this part of my comment clearly you have issues with reading comprehension as well as verbal. You own videos support the view I put forward not your own. :facepalm:

From the 9 min mark he is talking about her when she is 6 and did not marry. After a couple of yers, per hadith the age of 9, she was asked and accepted. Watch the earlier part of the video when he talks about science of Hadith which he accepts. He believes in Hadith more than I do. The issue is this fool does not understand the different between 9 and 6 in Arabic while those that do English transliterations do. This happens when someone is a layman acting like a scholar. Go read the Hadith, you can clearly see this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

Last edited:

Sabour

I watched the video twice, at no point does he say she was 12 or 11, he says she was 9 as per the Hadith. Considering you ignored this part of my comment clearly you have issues with reading comprehension as well as verbal. You own videos support the view I put forward not your own. :facepalm:

From the 9 min mark he is talking about her when she is 6 and did not marry. After a couple of yers, per hadith the age of 9, she was asked and accepted. Watch the earlier part of the video when he talks about science of Hadith which he accepts. He believes in Hadith more than I do. The issue is this fool does not understand the different between 9 and 6 in Arabic while those that do English transliterations do. This happens when someone is a layman acting like a scholar. Go read the Hadith, you can clearly see this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

In EXACTLY 9:59 of the video he says A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zauvfaGzyzQ

I REPEAT A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER. COUPLE OF YEARS LATER THAN WHAT AGE.

Besides do you know where you get this information from?

This fact is only known by the hadith of AISHA herself. SO if you guys want to take by her hadith, you better take by all her hadith.

Try to look up the hadiths of Aisha and than tell us what do you think. Read the hadiths when she also describes her life and describes the prophet peace be upon him. If you don't want to take by her hadiths, than no body comes here and ask why did he marry her because you don't believe her in the first place.

Shad

Veteran Member
In EXACTLY 9:59 of the video he says A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zauvfaGzyzQ

I REPEAT A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER. COUPLE OF YEARS LATER THAN WHAT AGE.

He is talking about the Hadith passage when she was 6. The few later is when she is 9. Read the Hadiths

Besides do you know where you get this information from?

The Hadith itself, you know the one he cites in both videos.

This fact is only known by the hadith of AISHA herself. SO if you guys want to take by her hadith, you better take by all her hadith.

Try to look up the hadiths of Aisha and than tell us what do you think. Read the hadiths when she also describes her life and describes the prophet peace be upon him. If you don't want to take by her hadiths, than no body comes here and ask why did he marry her because you don't believe her in the first place.

I did read it, she was 6 and 9. A child of 9 is not mental nor physical capable of understanding nor is prepared for marriage along with the concepts and duties involved. Take you own advice and read it yourself. You have been arguing against the Hadith which is cited in the videos you link. You never bothered to read anything the video mentions. You misunderstood the videos due to issues with reading and vocal comprehension then accepted this misunderstanding due to confirmation bias.

Many people who are abused are sympathetic to their abusers. If one happens to believe their abuser is a prophet of God of course they will not have an issue.

Sabour

He is talking about the Hadith passage when she was 6. The few later is when she is 9. Read the Hadiths

The Hadith itself, you know the one he cites in both videos.

I did read it, she was 6 and 9. A child of 9 is not mental nor physical capable of understanding nor is prepared for marriage along with the concepts and duties involved. Take you own advice and read it yourself. You have been arguing against the Hadith which is cited in the videos you link. You never bothered to read anything the video mentions. You misunderstood the videos due to issues with reading and vocal comprehension then accepted this misunderstanding due to confirmation bias.

Many people who are abused are sympathetic to their abusers. If one happens to believe their abuser is a prophet of God of course they will not have an issue.

It was a couple of years after she was nine. I cant believe you still didnt realize that.

Sabour

After all, many hadiths were narrated from Aisha about how perfect the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is. So if you will take by her hadith than you better take by all of her hadiths.

So it is better to do a research about the hadiths of Aisha to see how was her life. And dont forget after all she was a muslim and believed the prophet in every word.

Now let us not have that ignorant comments which would suggest that she was doing this out of fear or because she simply doesn't know and let us behave like adults and look things up

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Age of Aisha (ra) at time of marriage has a very interesting and scholarly account of the age of Aisha at the time of her marriage. It's clear to me that asserting that it's know with 100% accuracy how old she was at the time of her marriage is a leap too far. There's a lot of evidence that she was much older.

Another point is how women specifically her were regarded by Muslims of that era.

A couple of excerpts. First about her role in the Islamic religion:

The following are two examples of what the Holy Prophet’s male Companions said about her:
“Abu Musa said: Whenever there was any hadith that was difficult [to understand] for us, the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, and we asked Aisha we always found that she had knowledge about that hadith.”
“Musa ibn Talha said: I never saw anyone more eloquent than Aisha.” [1]
In the famous compilation of the lives of saints in Islam, Tadhkirat-ul-Auliya, the author Farid-ud-Din Attar, who lived eight centuries ago,introduces the life of the early female saint Rabia of Basra as follows:
“If anyone says, ‘Why have you included Rabia in the rank of men?’, my answer is that the Prophet himself said, ‘God does not regard your outward forms’. … Moreover, if it is proper to derive two-thirds of our religion from Aisha, surely it is permissible to take religious instruction from a handmaid of Aisha.” [2]
It is thus recognised, from the earliest times in Islam, that some two-thirds of Islamic Sharia is based on reports and interpretations that have come from Aisha.
The discussion about her age reviews many sources of information including this:

2. The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih, Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:
“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.”
This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra, thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15 years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth at four or five years before the Call.

Sabour

Age of Aisha (ra) at time of marriage has a very interesting and scholarly account of the age of Aisha at the time of her marriage. It's clear to me that asserting that it's know with 100% accuracy how old she was at the time of her marriage is a leap too far. There's a lot of evidence that she was much older.

Another point is how women specifically her were regarded by Muslims of that era.

A couple of excerpts. First about her role in the Islamic religion:

The discussion about her age reviews many sources of information including this:

Frankly I have doubts on what was provided.

I have once came across something like that but never gave it a deep research