• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your saved as soon as you accept jesus.

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
I love watching/hearing when Christians disagree with each other over interpretations of the Bible. Over basic beliefs. This is exactly why there are so many denominations of Christianity. Even Christians can't agree on what the Bible really means and yet they seemed so surprised that there are people that don't believe in it. You guys can't even figure out amongst you what it is you are supposed to believe within it, why on Earth wouldn't others have issues with it? You can't even agree on what it is that we are supposed to believe because you can't agree on what to believe. Pretty much nearly every passage of that book can be interpreted in a different way and each denomination has its own way of looking at it and each thinks they are right and none will admit that it is a solely "believe what makes sense to you" issue, not a "this is the Word of God" issue. That's quite obvious because no one can really agree what actually is the "Word of God".

I agree with this....but it plays into the hands of God's adversary to confuse people with false religions of every sort. Some are a complete departure from what the Bible teaches and others are very close, but miss the mark in a number of important issues.

Jesus warned about "weeds" being sown in the world of mankind. For those who can dismiss all religions that fall outside of the one approved by the Creator, the devil has created a virtual smorgasbord of fakes. This is Christendom.

How do you hide a 40 foot tree out in the middle of a cleared field? The truth is you can't.....unless you have time up your sleeve. If you plant a virtual forest of similar looking trees (all with different growth rates) all around the original tree and have them all grow together, in time it becomes increasingly difficult to find the original. This is what the devil has done. He is a master of deception and has catered to all possible human leanings. How can we tell the difference?

There are 'notches' carved on the original that distinguish it from the rest, but most people have not been made aware of them, so they are not looking for them.

Whilst the rest are bickering over who is right....the true disciples of Christ are out doing what he told them to do....preach about "the good news of his kingdom". (Matt 24:14; 28:19, 20) Its easy to "say" you are a Christian....but another thing entirely to obey him in everything. Near enough is not good enough.

Therefore those who can tell you what God's kingdom is...and what it will do that is "good news" for suffering humanity....these are the ones that can tell you the truth.

No matter who I ask in Christendom.....these who all pray the "Lord's Prayer" and say "thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"......why is it that none of them can tell us what these very basic teachings of Jesus mean?

Being "saved" is dependant on knowing what Jesus taught and what the kingdom will do once it "comes".

So, what is God's kingdom?

How does it "come"?

What will it accomplish once it does?

Who in Christendom would like to furnish an explanation?

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
If you want to know for yourself if what is said in the Vedas is correct then you must follow them, live by what they say and you will find out for yourself.

If you do not seek Cernunnos it is because you are stubborn and rebellious. You follow your own imagination.

If you want to learn what Thor is all about you must follow and obey him.

You are no better than those you mock...for their disbelief in what you believe.

Only the stubborn and rebellious reject Athena.

You have given that your religion is "Christian", but then you mock the "Spiritual" for having many different beliefs. Do you know how many different people claim to be Christian but disagree?

Just as you have copied everything that I said, so has Satan copied God.

Satan and his angels were thrown down to earth. Satan knew the Messiah would come, and he made many copy-cat messiahs/gods, before Jesus came to earth in the flesh. When Satan came to earth, he made copy-cat stories, and promoted gods of stone and wood. These ‘gods’ are really demons, and believing in these gods is the worship of demons.

Many nations have demonic gods. In Egypt, Isis is a goddess worshipped, as is her consort, the sun god Ra. Isis is the mother of many gods. She also had a son, Horus, who was called divine. One can study about the Norse Gods — Odin, Thor, Balder, Frey, Freya, and Loki, Hindu gods, and Greek gods.
We see in the Bible where people worshiped goat and calf idols. In the book of Ezekiel we read about the image of jealousy set up at the gate of the altar Ezekiel 8:5, and 6, to provoke God of Israel to anger.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

Yes

I agree with this....but it plays into the hands of God's adversary to confuse people with false religions of every sort. Some are a complete departure from what the Bible teaches and others are very close, but miss the mark in a number of important issues.

Jesus warned about "weeds" being sown in the world of mankind. For those who can dismiss all religions that fall outside of the one approved by the Creator, the devil has created a virtual smorgasbord of fakes. This is Christendom.

How do you hide a 40 foot tree out in the middle of a cleared field? The truth is you can't.....unless you have time up your sleeve. If you plant a virtual forest of similar looking trees (all with different growth rates) all around the original tree and have them all grow together, in time it becomes increasingly difficult to find the original. This is what the devil has done. He is a master of deception and has catered to all possible human leanings. How can we tell the difference?

There are 'notches' carved on the original that distinguish it from the rest, but most people have not been made aware of them, so they are not looking for them.

Whilst the rest are bickering over who is right....the true disciples of Christ are out doing what he told them to do....preach about "the good news of his kingdom". (Matt 24:14; 28:19, 20) Its easy to "say" you are a Christian....but another thing entirely to obey him in everything. Near enough is not good enough.

Therefore those who can tell you what God's kingdom is...and what it will do that is "good news" for suffering humanity....these are the ones that can tell you the truth.

No matter who I ask in Christendom.....these who all pray the "Lord's Prayer" and say "thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"......why is it that none of them can tell us what these very basic teachings of Jesus mean?

Being "saved" is dependant on knowing what Jesus taught and what the kingdom will do once it "comes".

So, what is God's kingdom?

How does it "come"?

What will it accomplish once it does?

Who in Christendom would like to furnish an explanation?
Seek God and you will find Him, if you search for Him with all your heart

We search for God by getting Jesus' teachings.

We find by obeying Jesus ' teachings.

Obey Jesus' teachings, and then you can know the truth.

Do you want scripture references?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

Satan and his angels were thrown down to earth. Satan knew the Messiah would come, and he made many copy-cat messiahs/gods, before Jesus came to earth in the flesh. When Satan came to earth, he made copy-cat stories, and promoted gods of stone and wood. These ‘gods’ are really demons, and believing in these gods is the worship of demons.

Many nations have demonic gods. In Egypt, Isis is a goddess worshipped, as is her consort, the sun god Ra. Isis is the mother of many gods. She also had a son, Horus, who was called divine. One can study about the Norse Gods — Odin, Thor, Balder, Frey, Freya, and Loki, Hindu gods, and Greek gods.
We see in the Bible where people worshiped goat and calf idols. In the book of Ezekiel we read about the image of jealousy set up at the gate of the altar Ezekiel 8:5, and 6, to provoke God of Israel to anger.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

What are you babbling about? This makes no sense at all

Draka

Wonder Woman

Nope, nope nope nope. Sorry, but nope. You, yourself, said that in order to know something, in order to speak about something, that something being a religious figure, one had to learn and obey that something. Your argument, if you aren't willing to do the same with every other religious figure out there, makes you as much a liar and a hypocrite as you seem to think others are for daring to speak anything about Jesus or your god when they don't follow them. You can't make any statements about other gods of other religions as per your very own argument.

Yes

. . . on second thought.

Why on earth would you assume I worship Satan?
Anyone who goes against God's Truth is doing Satan's will.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Anyone and everyone who goes against God's Truth is doing the devil's work.

That is what the Bible says.

AllanV

The paper is the written Word of God. You do NOT have the Spirit if you did not obey that which was on the paper.

We have to obey Jesus. We do not have to obey special days.
Those special days were about Jesus. Jesus came and we are to observe him all day and everyday.

We are saved when Jesus accepts us. Jesus accepts us when we obey him. Anytime you want scripture references, just ask.

This is what is wrong with the Christian church. It is a matter of doctrine and the Church that a person goes to and they all believe something different.
A person is obeying if they keep His words. I am repeating what has been shown and know to be true.
Do you believe in your own self or do you believe in God. Because all indications are you believe what you yourself think is correct.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Anyone who goes against God's Truth is doing Satan's will.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Anyone and everyone who goes against God's Truth is doing the devil's work.

That is what the Bible says.

So you do not have a mind of your own? On top of being a hypocrite and a liar you find pride in having the inability to think for yourself? Are you serious or trollin'?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Preachy preachy preachy, condescending preachy, yeah yeah...evangelize baby. (sorry, creating warped little tune)

Yes

Nope, nope nope nope. Sorry, but nope. You, yourself, said that in order to know something, in order to speak about something, that something being a religious figure, one had to learn and obey that something. Your argument, if you aren't willing to do the same with every other religious figure out there, makes you as much a liar and a hypocrite as you seem to think others are for daring to speak anything about Jesus or your god when they don't follow them. You can't make any statements about other gods of other religions as per your very own argument.

You came here to tell those who believe in Jesus that they were wrong.

I told you how JESUS SAYS we can know if what he says is true. See John 7:17.

Does your gods say that is how we are to know if they are true or not?

Tell me, is that what your gods say?

You are a copycat.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

Tell me, is that what your god's say?

You are only a copycat.

I am an atheist, I have no god. I do not worship evil beings like Jesus, Allah or Yahweh. I do not honor wickedness like a Christian. I do not lie like Jesus nor do I speak in a tongue that promotes hatred like the Christian god.

This is why I have no god and have come to learn they are delusion for the weak minded. Mass impairments are not unusual. It is just like wearing glasses

Draka

Wonder Woman

Tell me, is that what your gods say?

You are a copycat.
The Divine doesn't need a book.

Your post doesn't address what I said though. Until you learn and obey other deities, you can't speak about them as if you know anything at all about them. As per your very own argument. So you can't go making absurd claims that other deities are "demons" or the like as you don't know anything about them if you haven't followed them.

Yes

I am an atheist, I have no god. I do not worship evil beings like Jesus, Allah or Yahweh. I do not honor wickedness like a Christian. I do not lie like Jesus nor do I speak in a tongue that promotes hatred like the Christian god.

This is why I have no god and have come to learn they are delusion for the weak minded. Mass impairments are not unusual. It is just like wearing glasses

You are a worker for Satan.

If you want to speak to us about Jesus with more than your worthless opinion, which compared to God's Word is less than garbage...then get Jesus' teachings and obey them, then you will have knowledge.

Who cares about your worthless garbage that you speak?

Again, Satan is using you to blasphemy Jesus and true worshipers.

Get knowledge or except the fact that your worthless opinion will be called for what it is.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Ugh, a spiritual person and a fundie arguing. I guess I am the only person who sees the absurdity in all of this. Both on the same coin.

Yes

The Divine doesn't need a book.

Your post doesn't address what I said though. Until you learn and obey other deities, you can't speak about them as if you know anything at all about them. As per your very own argument. So you can't go making absurd claims that other deities are "demons" or the like as you don't know anything about them if you haven't followed them.
I am telling you about my God.
You are merely a copycat.

Show where your gods say what I just said. Show where your gods speak about Jesus. Show where your gods say to obey them so that you will know their truth.

Again, you are only a copycat, just like Satan.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
You are a worker for Satan.

If you want to speak to us about Jesus with more than your worthless opinion, which compared to God's Word is less than garbage...then get Jesus' teachings and obey them, then you will have knowledge.

Who cares about your worthless garbage that you speak?

Again, Satan is using you to blasphemy Jesus and true worshipers.

Get knowledge or except the fact that your worthless opinion will be called for what it is.

I pray to Satan that you return to the darkness and understand the enemy of mankind is god.

If only you understood and got on your knees and dedicated yourself to my Lord Satan you would experience happiness.

"O Satan bless those who worship God, for they are ignorant of your might.
Guide them unto your abode and grant them the gift of your wisdom"

Yes

Ugh, a spiritual person and a fundie arguing. I guess I am the only person who sees the absurdity in all of this. Both on the same coin.

What else are you gong to come here to say?

You are ensnared by Satan to do his works.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member

Why do you bother to come here with such tripe?
You can not know what a Christian honors.

Yes

I pray to Satan that you return to the darkness and understand the enemy of mankind is god.

If only you understood and got on your knees and dedicated yourself to my Lord Satan you would experience happiness.

You have proven that you are a worker for Satan.

So then, why are you so upset with me?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member

You do have, worship, and pray to a god indeed.
How can you pray to satan and claim to be an athiest?