• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your saved as soon as you accept jesus.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
YOU are the one attacking. You are the one claiming Jesus is false I am explaining to you that you are merely giving your worthless opinions of Jesus, because you have not obeyed Jesus and therefore have no experience and knowledge to speak of Jesus.

Sorry you cannot claim to know what I have done, or what my relationship with Jesus was or was not, you are not me.

I have never said Jesus was false, my question was "What makes Jesus the only path to salvation, why is there not multiple paths?" and "Why can one not follow one of the other Christ-like figures that have arisen throughout history?" I also asked "What is it that I need to be saved from?"

I have not attacked you, called you names, or even belittled your opinions. I asked questions, that you cannot seem to answer and you respond by calling me "worthless, lying, and deceitful." Go ahead and use ad hominems again, and you will be reported again to the Mods.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
Sorry you cannot claim to know what I have done, or what my relationship with Jesus was or was not, you are not me.

I have never said Jesus was false, my question was "What makes Jesus the only path to salvation, why is there not multiple paths?" and "Why can one not follow one of the other Christ-like figures that have arisen throughout history?" I also asked "What is it that I need to be saved from?"

I have not attacked you, called you names, or even belittled your opinions. I asked questions, that you cannot seem to answer and you respond by calling me "worthless, lying, and deceitful." Go ahead and use ad hominems again, and you will be reported again to the Mods.
Since you threaten me, I will no longer discuss with you.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Since you threaten me, I will no longer discuss with you.

So someone stands up to your vitriol and I am the bad guy. Cool. Care to try and attempt to answer my questions? I promise I won't reply, and will only read your responses.

EDIT: In fact does anyone in this thread care to answer my questions, or do you just want to attack me because I believe differently then you all?

Yes

So someone stands up to your vitriol and I am the bad guy. Cool. Care to try and attempt to answer my questions? I promise I won't reply, and will only read your responses.
You threaten to report me, but now you want me to answer your questions? Why would I not want you to reply to what I post?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
You threaten to report me, but now you want me to answer your questions? Why would I not want you to reply to what I post?

You're the one who said you were "done discussing with me". I issued a compromise. Try and explain/answer my questions. And I won't respond. And yes, I threatened you with a reprimand in accordance to the rules of RF, because you refuse to take me seriously when I said repeatedly to stop attacking me personally.

AllanV

Do you know what Jesus' teachings are?
Do you have a testimony?

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

dantech

EDIT: In fact does anyone in this thread care to answer my questions, or do you just want to attack me because I believe differently then you all?
You're arguing with a stubborn mule.
Up is down, left is right, hi is bye and so on... Whatever you say, if you disagree with him in any way, you're wrong. Oh and your opinion is worthless. That's the way things are. nothing we can do about it.

Yes

Do you have a testimony?

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

I have a powerful testimony of when Jesus saved me

Yes

You're the one who said you were "done discussing with me". I issued a compromise. Try and explain/answer my questions. And I won't respond. And yes, I threatened you with a reprimand in accordance to the rules of RF, because you refuse to take me seriously when I said repeatedly to stop attacking me personally.
I will not discuss with you because you are threatening me. I do not do what you accuse me of doing. You can say whatever lie you want about Jesus. You can say whatever lie you want about me. However, I will not continue to speak to you since you have threatened to report me. This might resort into this thread being closed.

Yes

Just listen to your hypocrisy. You falsely judge others as you insult them. I have answered your questions. Go and reread them.

Yes

You're arguing with a stubborn mule.
Up is down, left is right, hi is bye and so on... Whatever you say, if you disagree with him in any way, you're wrong. Oh and your opinion is worthless. That's the way things are. nothing we can do about it.
Just listen to yourself. You lie and put down Jesus, and you lie and put down me.

AllanV

I will write about my personal testimony, one day.
This planet is a powder keg with a lit fuse. no time

If you belief in your heart and then speak this gives everything required to take one all the way.
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Just listen to yourself. You lie and put down Jesus, and you lie and put down me.

Where have I put down Jesus? Where have I called you a liar? Where have I called you worthless? Where have I put you down personally? (Examples would be nice).

I have no judgement against anyone. Only questions. You're Chrstian, you believe in Jesus and have your opinions about what the right way is to worship him, and follow the path of Christianity. Cool.

--You realize that I believe Jesus existed right? You realize that I was asking questions, solely for the purpose of discussion right? You realize that this entire time, you have spent attacking me, I have never once attacked you or said that your views are wrong, or that jesus did not exist, or that he wasn't a path to salvation.

You are reading way too much into my intentions, because I questioned you. That's a very revealing character trait.--

Yes

This planet is a powder keg with a lit fuse. no time

If you belief in your heart and then speak this gives everything required to take one all the way.
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

What about your testimony? Lets hear yours.