• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Amechania (aka Aporia) is the daimona or personification of helplessness and lack of means. She is the sister and close companion of Penia (poverty). I don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.

Wirey

Fartist
Amechania (aka Aporia) is the daimona or personification of helplessness and lack of means. She is the sister and close companion of Penia (poverty). I don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.

Move to Canada and get a job.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My family name and love of stormy weather
John 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

Wirey

Fartist
My family name and love of stormy weather
John 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

I assumed you ate at Taco Bell a lot.

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Move to Canada and get a job.

I would if there was any part of Canada that didn't freeze in winter. I'd rather draw welfare in sunny California! Actually, I do pretty well, considering I ain't got me no edumacation to speak of.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
LOL do mean farts? What do you mean? I do not eat at Taco Bell a lot. I like vegetarian gourmet when I eat out. What do you like?
Wirey's favorite ammo is a meal of cabbage, beans, cheese (he's lactose intolerant), beens, lutefistk, poutine (with extra cheese), beer & beans.
Even if no open flame is nearby, he can still break windows & make strong men cry.

Konjim

Kon Jim is my user name , i use this name because when i was in collage then guy prefer to say me jim . and really i like this ,

Kon
Jim

Pozessed

Todd
I have had my UN since I was 14 when I started my first email account.
I think I liked the idea of the obvious misconceptions that most people would conclude from it, and the misspelling was to add my own personalization to the name.

Headr

I Am Blessed
Mine is quite simple and cute ( I think ).

My name is Heather. And my username Headr, is a cute short way of saying Heather. It's pronounced Head-er. A girl I work with calls me this too. Lol.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I like the name Thirza. It's biblical and pretty. It's a play on "tears are falling." And I am fallen because I am not worthy of God's love but He loves me anyway.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Inspired by some kid at the school changing the name of "Thawspace" on apple desktops to "Space of Thaw". And I figured to do the same to "Awesome", and because Some of Awe wouldn't make entire sense, I made it "Sum of Awe"

Nerthus

Wanderlust
There was someone on another forum once with this name who I had a big crush on.

It's the Goddess of fertility.