• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

.lava

Veteran Member
neither did Palestinians, until 1960's there was no people of Palestine.

probably even today there is no people of Palestine. land was empty therefor Ottomans called it Palestine which means a region where some people live who happened to call themselves Palestinians that do not exist

rojse

RF Addict
unquestionably the most powerful molder of opinion in the world today is the AMERICAN Global media , and especially the Hollywood and the music industry .
Ever since ZIONIST JEWS forcibly established the state of Israel in the land of the Arab PALATINE in 1948(with a great deal of AMERICAN HELP ), as Arabs and Israelians have struggled for control of this land in the year since , Hollywood and the rest of the American mass media have carried out a campaign to disparage Arabs and TARNISH their image .

American motion picture and television which have promoted negative images of non-Caucasians , including native Americans , African Americans Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans since the 1950's have singled out Arabs and Muslims more often than any other ethnic religious group, as objects of hatred
contempt, and derision(because Arabs are the world's most numerous semetic group , this hostitlty against them is literally anti-smetic)

I would say that America does a good job at promoting negative images of itself - starting off with retartedly stupid characters (both male and female) who are unable to cope with the most basic of problems in life, drunk and drugged into an intellectual stupor, and fixated on only the most superficial of problems.

rojse

RF Addict
Most people don't really want to think about their villian in a stupid action movie. Because otherwise, their brain would hurt, and you wouldn't be able to fit in as many explosions and gunfights.

Smoke

Done here.
I would say that America does a good job at promoting negative images of itself - starting off with retartedly stupid characters (both male and female) who are unable to cope with the most basic of problems in life, drunk and drugged into an intellectual stupor, and fixated on only the most superficial of problems.
And that's just our politicians. You should see our movies.

.lava

Veteran Member

do you think it is only USA who does that? i think not

rojse

RF Addict
do you think it is only USA who does that? i think not

The other countries don't spend billions of dollars in foisting their cliched and repetitive movies on me. I have to actually go out and find these movies from other countries that stink to get the opportunity to watch them.

arimoff

And Jews get the land by... default?

No, G-D gave it to us.

Deuteronomy 30

3. then, the Lord, your God, will bring back your exiles, and He will have mercy upon you. He will once again gather you from all the nations, where the Lord, your God, had dispersed you.
4. Even if your exiles are at the end of the heavens, the Lord, your God, will gather you from there, and He will take you from there.

There is also archeological prove, that you can research your self, as if prior 1948 that land hasn't herd of any Jews living there.

arimoff

probably even today there is no people of Palestine. land was empty therefor Ottomans called it Palestine which means a region where some people live who happened to call themselves Palestinians that do not exist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine, Arabs who claim to be Palestinians are just citizens of surrounding countries, who ran from war to return after Jews would drown in the ocean. How quickly has history been forgotten.

Sireal

Setian
[youtube]b4gymxY2zM8[/youtube]
YouTube - I am Israel (Documentary Film) English version

Not that I give rats *** who does what to who over there-they're all just one big family that doesn't get along with each other, with a penchant for filling the world with non-existent gods and moral leprosy, but I found this informative, especially the side notes. In the end its all propaganda though, isn't it. When folks there no longer need to be controlled by religious constructs-created by men for men then maybe they will simply be human. Until then I guess we put up with over-the top news coverage of stupid humans doing stupid things to each other. None of their religions has proven to be anything more than power and control over others and any appeal it once had is long dead, evidenced by the drawn out ability to act like psychotic children generation after generation.

GoD NeVer WaS-Become what You are.

ps. I'd love to G-D's signature on the Deed.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
No, G-D gave it to us.

Deuteronomy 30

3. then, the Lord, your God, will bring back your exiles, and He will have mercy upon you. He will once again gather you from all the nations, where the Lord, your God, had dispersed you.
4. Even if your exiles are at the end of the heavens, the Lord, your God, will gather you from there, and He will take you from there.

There is also archeological prove, that you can research your self, as if prior 1948 that land hasn't herd of any Jews living there.
So you're using a Man-Written "Holy" book to try and prove 'God' gave you the land. Sorry don't think that works.

Brother, the various Jew-haters on this thread will never accept this. Better to just add them to your ignore list than attempt the impossible.
And those that don't hate Jews should? Or is it that I don't accept mean that I'm a Jew hater now?

Last edited:

ellenjanuary

Care to test your faith?

Gwyneth Paltrow herself has often claimed to be Jewish, so why don't you grab your sword, swing by my place; and try spouting off with that nonsense, see what happens? :D

What I think is that every single human being puts more faith in their religion than their god. What I know is that there is no one single variable more inherently dangerous to the future to the human race than "my faith." And how absurd is that? I have been avoiding this place because I have precious little to contribute to religious debate. I have very little to contribute to humanity in general... other than absurdity, of course. So there! Take your god, and your opinion, and get on with your bad self!

Let's review... god begins with "I am," and ends with whomever is left standing. Any questions?

.lava

Veteran Member
Care to test your faith?

Gwyneth Paltrow herself has often claimed to be Jewish, so why don't you grab your sword, swing by my place; and try spouting off with that nonsense, see what happens? :D

What I think is that every single human being puts more faith in their religion than their god. What I know is that there is no one single variable more inherently dangerous to the future to the human race than "my faith." And how absurd is that? I have been avoiding this place because I have precious little to contribute to religious debate. I have very little to contribute to humanity in general... other than absurdity, of course. So there! Take your god, and your opinion, and get on with your bad self!

Let's review... god begins with "I am," and ends with whomever is left standing. Any questions?

so it is your God speaking?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
No, G-D gave it to us.

Deuteronomy 30

:facepalm: good job at making this thread even more ridiculous. if you wanted to make a strong argument, THAT was not it.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Brother, the various Jew-haters on this thread will never accept this. Better to just add them to your ignore list than attempt the impossible.

Well, I'm as far from a Jew hater as you can get, but I don't accept it either.

On the other hand, I defend his right to believe it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
...I defend his right to believe it.

Just to pick nits, I think you meant to say you defend his right to express it. The right to believe something doesn't need a defense so long as the government can't read minds. But the right to free expression is always in need of defenders. Naturally, I'm being insufferably nit picking in pointing this out.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Just to pick nits, I think you meant to say you defend his right to express it. The right to believe something doesn't need a defense so long as the government can't read minds. But the right to free expression is always in need of defenders. Naturally, I'm being insufferably nit picking in pointing this out.

A well picked nit, if I do say so myself.

Point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.