• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

301ouncer

jews+against+zionism

gaza_massacre_orthodox_jews_protest_against_israel.jpg

IF_u_knew

Curious
Why don't any of you answer my question. Why is it that the Arab world REFUSES to absorb the Palestinian refugees into their respective nations? Israel absorbed the Jewish refugees that were kicked out by the Arabs from the nations that had been THEIR home back in the late 1940's. :shrug:

301ouncer

Why don't any of you answer my question. Why is it that the Arab world REFUSES to absorb the Palestinian refugees into their respective nations? Israel absorbed the Jewish refugees that were kicked out by the Arabs from the nations that had been THEIR home back in the late 1940's. :shrug:

Because it is a big idea. http://wakeupproject.com/Videos.asp

[youtube]jWnACKZBc9M[/youtube]
YouTube - The Arrivals pt.25 (The Antichrist/Dajjal Is Here)

[youtube]aJB_1naXwGI[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJB_1naXwGI&feature=related

Just as our Messenger Muhammed pbuh prophosised 1400 years ago.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
YOUR actually the one Who DOESNT know !!!

Islam has been around since the beginning of time , Since the first Prophet
to break it into details
the First prophet is ADAM , he was a Muslim he believed in the one God
Noah was a Muslim
Abraham was a Muslim
Jacob was a Muslim
Joseph was a Muslim
MOSES was a Muslim
JESUS was a Muslim
Mohamed was a Muslim
and we believe in all of them , THEY ALL CAME WITH THE SAME
MESSAGE worship GOD THE CREATOR

Judaism actually Moses himself doesnt know what that is
Christianity Jesus (ISa) Doesnt know what that is

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Say: we believe in God and in what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il: Isaac, Jacob and The Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus and the Prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another, among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)."
(Qur'an, Al-Imran 3:84)
[/FONT]
See, it is posts like this one that give people the idea that Muslims are ignorant.
No wonder the smart Muslims have a hard time getting through the stereotypes that the likes of you work so hard to reinforce.

Levite

Higher and Higher
First off, can I just say that I've been on discussion forums of various kinds for over a decade, and the stuff the OP is saying is record-level nuttiness, even measured off a 10-year-plus stint. Wow. Global Zionist conspiracies. How Mein Kampf-y can you get?

I have been really appreciative, seeing how so many non-Jewish posters here have risen to oppose this kind of bigotry and hateful ignorance. You guys rock.

That said, can I also say that I am a Jew and a Zionist, and I myself used to work in Hollywood: I never had a single job there that wasn't crappy, didn't suck, and where I wasn't grossly underpaid and overworked. I never had any influence on anything, and I never made more than $30,000 a year. So if there's really a Global Zionist Conspiracy controlling Hollywood, first of all they owe me a lot of back pay, and second of all, I want my nefarious influence! Trust me, if I really had the nefarious influence of a Global Zionist Conspiracy behind me, I would never have let either "Gigli" or any of M. Night Shamalyan's last three films ever see daylight.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
First off, can I just say that I've been on discussion forums of various kinds for over a decade, and the stuff the OP is saying is record-level nuttiness, even measured off a 10-year-plus stint. Wow. Global Zionist conspiracies. How Mein Kampf-y can you get?

I have been really appreciative, seeing how so many non-Jewish posters here have risen to oppose this kind of bigotry and hateful ignorance. You guys rock.

That said, can I also say that I am a Jew and a Zionist, and I myself used to work in Hollywood: I never had a single job there that wasn't crappy, didn't suck, and where I wasn't grossly underpaid and overworked. I never had any influence on anything, and I never made more than $30,000 a year. So if there's really a Global Zionist Conspiracy controlling Hollywood, first of all they owe me a lot of back pay, and second of all, I want my nefarious influence! Trust me, if I really had the nefarious influence of a Global Zionist Conspiracy behind me, I would never have let either "Gigli" or any of M. Night Shamalyan's last three films ever see daylight.

As for the opposition to the mindless drivel flowing from Aymen, no thanks is necessary (for me, at least). Stamping out stupidity is the work of all of us. No bigot should ever go unchallenged.

Just curious - how would you (as a Jew) define "zionist" or "zionism"?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

Everyone please confine your comments to the topic. If the personal attacks continue we're going to have to close and possibly trash the thread.

xkatz

unquestionably the most powerful molder of opinion in the world today is the AMERICAN Global media , and especially the Hollywood and the music industry .
Ever since ZIONIST JEWS forcibly established the state of Israel in the land of the Arab PALATINE in 1948(with a great deal of AMERICAN HELP ), as Arabs and Israelians have struggled for control of this land in the year since , Hollywood and the rest of the American mass media have carried out a campaign to disparage Arabs and TARNISH their image .

hitler_uber_allah.jpg

hitler.jpg

106465014_f85a9f4310.jpg

Ignorance is bliss.

love

tri-polar optimist
[
quote=aymen amir;1891994]unquestionably the most powerful molder of opinion in the world today is the AMERICAN Global media , and especially the Hollywood and the music industry .
Ever since ZIONIST JEWS forcibly established the state of Israel in the land of the Arab PALATINE in 1948(with a great deal of AMERICAN HELP ), as Arabs and Israelians have struggled for control of this land in the year since , Hollywood and the rest of the American mass media have carried out a campaign to disparage Arabs and TARNISH their image .

American motion picture and television which have promoted negative images of non-Caucasians , including native Americans , African Americans Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans since the 1950's have singled out Arabs and Muslims more often than any other ethnic religious group, as objects of hatred
contempt, and derision(because Arabs are the world's most numerous semetic group , this hostitlty against them is literally anti-smetic)

[/quote]

I grew up in the 50's and 60's and I don't remember the Arabs and Muslims being the villain of choice.I think it was mostly the Russians or aliens. We certainly were in the dark ages then.
The world is so much smaller now. Different cultures can interact individually and instanty from all parts of the world. We are learning our differences first hand.

kai

ragamuffin

I grew up in the 50's and 60's and I don't remember the Arabs and Muslims being the villain of choice.I think it was mostly the Russians or aliens. We certainly were in the dark ages then.
The world is so much smaller now. Different cultures can interact individually and instanty from all parts of the world. We are learning our differences first hand.[/QUOTE]

It was with the emergence of the international terrorist and international plane hijackings that the role of the Arab bad guy got starring roles in Hollywood. and thay got the idea from the PLO .

dust1n

Zindīq
hate to burst your bubble, but ignorance is not hereditary...

I didn't say it was. You know that black people exist here in America had grandparents who were lynched and ****. We are not talking about something that happened eons ago, it was right around a couple generations.

dust1n

Zindīq

Arabs are only enemies when they refuse to hand over resources.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

You certainly have my undying support, sir. You don't need to thank me, but I do appreciate the thought. I'll make a few calls and see if I can get your "need to know" bumped up so that you can get a piece of that "nefarious influence". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.