• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

inactive
Informed people with open society Your actually an example of those informed people to me you are IGNORANT and the more you utter words the MORE ignorant you prove your self ..

I'm sorry but I actually had to laugh at this. He's the ignorant one? He's not the one trying to shove his views down everyones throat. He's secure enough in his beliefs that he doesn't have to parade around telling everyone his way is the way...are you?

I'm sorry but I actually had to laugh at this. He's the ignorant one? He's not the one trying to shove his views down everyones throat. He's secure enough in his beliefs that he doesn't have to parade around telling everyone his way is the way...are you?

Am not trying to Shove my views , you can either accept them or ignore them

IF_u_knew

Curious
Yes, you are correct. In shows like the "Cosby Show" or other "black" sitcoms whites where almost universally bad people, racist, thieves murdereds and so on, the Black communities are extremely racist against Whites, Black woman can be disowned for being with a white man and so on, this is not very new. Interestingly enough, black males can be with white woman without getting the same treatment, but it is not seen as something good, this is apparently because they can not get pregnant, and alot of Blacks, atleast in the US, think the "black race" is dying out. Yes, it shows that Whites arent the only ignorant group of people in my wonderful nation.

Jewish hatred is nothing new, they have been persecuted for millenia, come with something new, as I am not religious I wouldn't care of you are black, white or jewsih as long as you are a decent person not stealing my socks.

Muslim "hatred" is new and has come, specifically, to America because of the 9/11 attack and other historic events which we, As Americans, have been responsible for. We attack muslim nations killing muslims because they have Oil, or political issues or whatever and most of the Average American have no knowledge of the hundreds of thousands of innocent people (mostly muslims) we killed/kill, and this becomes "hatred" and fear towards the muslim communities here in the U.S, this is sad, but not really a religious issue, it is politics and general ignorance of my own nation.

One thing at a time. :) First, are you agreeing with the Arab world that we brought the attacks of 9/11 on ourselves??? The innocent that died that day deserved what they got as did all of America? why is that?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Informed people with open society Your actually an example of those informed people to me you are IGNORANT and the more you utter words the MORE ignorant you prove your self ..

All in this single thread, you have clearly demonstrated that you really have issues when your hypocrisy is pointed out to you, you suffer from the delusion that all the theists in the world embrace your version of God, you insist that you and your ilk are never responsible for your place in this world (it's the result of the evil Jews and the dastardly Americans), you take umbrage if women don't bow to your worldview, and you honestly think that people can't see through your shenanigans.

I'd say that you are absolutely proving yourself for what you are. I wonder if Allah is proud of your efforts on his behalf? Somehow, I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

IF_u_knew

Curious
IT was an inside job do your searches !!

I did, only *I* did *my* research through reliable sources rather than through youtube videos. ;)

I spent the better part of a year devoting my free time to looking at all the professional analysis ... on all sides. I approached it with an open mind and if I was bias toward either side, it was toward the side that said it was an inside job. At the end of it and in my sound mind, I concluded that it was not an inside job. Now what our gov't DID do was help to fund the "freedom fighters" of Saudi, including training them, when they were fighting to get the russians off their backs ... but we did that to HELP ... OMG ... and they were *gasps* the arabs! shame on us then, no? :rolleyes:

See what happens when help is given to the Arab world? It has backfired on the Jewish as well.

Last edited:
Always the victim ...

Naturally, it's the fault of the Jews and the Americans - right?

HAhahahah , your the one who saying its the Jews or the Americans i think i have said this like a hundred times i dont blame the Jews nor Americans its their Government which is Zionist and Inhuman , i dnt care what else you say ...

Btw you still didnt change your name

Status
Not open for further replies.