• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Btw you still didnt change your name

I don't know that you can change your name on this site (you'd probably have to sign up with a new account).

If you'd like, I'll sign up with the new screen name "Voice of Ignorance", if you'll sign up with the new screen name "Martyr for Ignorance".

Deal?

dust1n

Zindīq
I don't know that you can change your name on this site (you'd probably have to sign up with a new account).

If you'd like, I'll sign up with the new screen name "Voice of Ignorance", if you'll sign up with the new screen name "Martyr for Ignorance".

Deal?

Haha! Compromise works!

Deal?

Ohh Yea btw i just Saw your Avatar (President Bush) :sarcastic

That really Shows everything about you , Lisn i really dnt want to waste my time with nonsense you can go sleep now

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well, Aymen Amir, I want to congratulate you on another fine thread. Given your comments here, is it really any wonder why Muslims/Arabs are given negative stereotypes in the media?

Perhaps you should go look in the mirror and remove that plank from your eye.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well !! You can Ignore that Fact .. i meant his views about Mind Control
Now why would you listen to the ideas of an obvious nut in regards to his views on mind control? C'mon, try to be serious.

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the British Green Party, when, at the age of 38, he had an encounter with a psychic who told him he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose.[5] In April 1991, he announced on the BBC's Terry Wogan show that he was the son of God—arguing later that he had been misunderstood—and predicted that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.[6] The show changed his life, turning him almost overnight from a respected household name into an object of public ridicule.[3]

Next you will be peppering us with drivel written by Harun Yahya and crew. :facepalm:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Ohh Yea btw i just Saw your Avatar (President Bush) :sarcastic
Well, you missed that on both counts. It isn't my avatar - it is simply a picture that I find funny. The picture shows Bush answering the phone, but the picture has been photoshopped to make it look like Bush had the phone upside down. My history here on RF would clearly show that I am not a Bush fan - and I have often been accused of "bashing" Bush. A fair accusation, by the way.
So, not only did you miss by referring to it as my avatar (which is actually the scarecrow from "The Wizard of Oz"), you also missed by assuming (wrongly) that I liked and supported Bush.

Why am I not surprised that you are wrong - yet again.

Lisn i really dnt want to waste my time with nonsense you can go sleep now
Heck, if we're going to give each other orders, I'll wrap this whole debacle up right now, by telling you to simply sign off, and not come back to the RF site.

Do we have a deal?

Last edited:

IF_u_knew

Curious
Well !! You can Ignore that Fact .. i meant his views about Mind Control

Is "that fact" = to the Jews being lizard ppl? Because if you do not believe that to be truth, then why is it that you even bother to listen to him given that HE always brings it back to that? In his opinion, they .. the Jewish lizard people ... ARE the mind controllers. If that is what you are referring to as "the fact" ... thank you. It only further validates what I think most of us on here already know; that being you are looking to paint in a bad light the Jewish People. Also if that is what you are referring to, then it further shows your own ignorance of ignorance. Either that, or you were hoping that WE are ignorant of ignorance <--- which is what allows for the greatest sufferings on this globe. You would rather go further in your pursuit to portray the Arab/Muslims as rational and fair-minded ppl by keeping your mouth shut at this point and in fact, you would be wise for their sakes to separate them from yourself and your points of view. :sarcastic

McBell

Admiral Obvious
WHAT History i guess its your OWN made up history !!

Fought for it ?????hahahah thats a nice one i guess you dont know anything u should be studying history lessons instead of reading distorted information ..
Now if this post is not an endorsement for ignoring aymen amir, I don't know what is.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Now if this post is not an endorsement for ignoring aymen amir, I don't know what is.

To be honest, I've had the same thought. It seems like a slow, but steady, stream of Islamic fundamentalists find their way onto this site, and we waste time calling them out on their hypocrisy and bigotry.

We'd probably be well served to simply ignore this type of BS, but then, it looks like we either condone or openly agree with the dung that is being posted.

What's a person to do?

IF_u_knew

Curious

Listen, there are a lot of things that our gov't chooses and has chosen to do that I do not support ... and Ron Paul is one of the few men that I have felt confident in almost every aspect to support.

However, I will not stand behind the statements that justify terrorism .... EVER!!!

We, NOT the Arab world, are the ones giving the greatest amount of funding to those People that the Arab world is claiming to be complaining on behalf of. Israel, despite the little land that they have for their own, have Palestinians in what is recognized as their land. They are not expelling them, but the Arab nations are!

There is something called hypocrisy and this game that many of you are playing STINKS of it. You are playing with ppl's lives. Quit worrying about OUR country and OUR ppl and start pointing your accusations toward your own leaders. It is our business to take up with OUR leaders the issues that need to be dealt with.

The problem that you all have is not that we are "meddling" in the affairs of others :):coughs:: we helped the arab "freedom fighters" to get Russia off their backs w/out ANY complaints from the peanut gallery), it is that we have been helping Israel <----- and THAT is what can't be tolerated by the Arab world ... so the manipulations and distortions ensue. Well, we have also been helping the Palestinians since the Arab world seems to forget that they are humans being as well and not pawns that should be used in these games.

Last edited:

IF_u_knew

Curious

Anyone who has common sense and knows anything about Ron Paul's full stance will know that he would not at all be pleased to know that you are using him in this way.

He is speaking on behalf of our country's intended purpose. If we were there, the Palestinians then could be welcome here without stipulation. Then, we can ask, being that it is the Arab Nations have more than enough land and even offer the same way of life, religion, traditions, etc ... WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING IN THE PALESTINIANS rather than setting them aside in conditions that are unnecessary for human being to be in in this day and age? I can answer that. Because your leaders are waiting for any and every opportunity to use them to push out the Israelis as well as for gaining sympathy from the rest of the world. It is a cheap trick really.

And you have the right to use Ron Paul, who is speaking to our own about something you have no knowledge of, to cast judgment on us? The mote, man, the mote :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.