• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

dust1n

Zindīq
I think I get it. what we are witnessing is a clever way of the guys at Steve Jackson Games to promote themselves. :yes:

cover_lg.jpg

Jackson got a good deal of hassle from making the game.

The game was made in 1994

Terrorist_nuke.jpg

He made quiet the call didn't he?

dust1n

Zindīq
There is no shame in supporting Zionism, my friend.

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Yeah, give them what any other minority never got!

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I do believe that the hate that is permeating the Arab world, aimed at Jews is on the verge of psychosis. It is also paranoid to believe that there is an international conspiracy of Jews to run the media. But, I do believe that there is a bias in America against Palestinians. The all you have to do is look at the political and media response to Jimmy Carter when he made a few comments in support of the folks who live on the west bank. The fact is that they are an occupied people. Its just to bad that the Palestinian leaders always find a way to make any bad situation worse.

Spot on!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Yeah, give them what any any minority never got!

There seems to be more than one acceptable definition of Zionism. Wikipedia gives several. Some are more palatible than others.

dust1n

Zindīq
There seems to be more than one acceptable definition of Zionism. Wikipedia gives several. Some are more palatible than others.

I don't really think it matters how one defines Zionism, except for Jews.

Thanks for the idea of reading about it on Wikipedia, post-Zionism seemed kinda cool.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
For the record, I don't doubt that Arabs and Muslims -- and also Palestinians -- are quite often poorly portrayed by Hollywood. But Hollywood tends to get something wrong about everyone -- not just Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians. It is a factory for illusions. There does not seem to be a human group, a region of the world, or a fact of nature that Hollywood does not portray in some illusionary fashion.

dust1n

Zindīq
For the record, I don't doubt that Arabs and Muslims -- and also Palestinians -- are quite often poorly portrayed by Hollywood. But Hollywood tends to get something wrong about everyone -- not just Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians. It is a factory for illusions.

Yes, but when Hollywood poorly portrays white men, it's poor because it is over exaggerated normality. Which is the point of the image. 'White people' are the standard.

i will be continuing from where i stopped . the card game was made in 1994
how did steven jackson know that the twin towers were going to be attacked at that time ??btw check the rest of the cards they are all related to whats happening now

So, are you trying to say that there are no Muslim "bad guys" at all, and that the Zionists are responsible for everything that Muslims are blamed for?

Well i hope you can cope up with me ,
You see all the wars , Bloodshed , epidemics (HIV -AIDS, Bird Flu , Swine Flu ) ,divission among people
Media Manipulation , Food & Water Poisoning , and SO on has all been Created by what i call
the Global Conspiracy , its all a setup , when i said a war against Humanity i meanted it ,
i wil go into details later Ok ..
By the Way what this guys Fear is A (Free Thinking Mind)

And Yah they are Bad Muslims around But they have been Manipulted aswell , its bcause they deviated
from thier way of life i.e (Following the Quran & Sunnah ) and begun believing in the Mass media
news papers & all lies hidden behind the scenes resulted in Fooling them and Changing their views of Life
into Materialistic hence they judge things from thier appearnce and ignore the reality of it ..

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Well i hope you can cope up with me ,
You see all the wars , Bloodshed , epidemics (HIV -AIDS, Bird Flu , Swine Flu ) ,divission among people
Media Manipulation , Food & Water Poisoning , and SO on has all been Created by what i call the Global Conspiracy , its all a setup ,
You forgot: rain on a sunny day, getting stuck in a traffic jam, and having the keg run out on the beer brand you just asked (gotta hate that one). verily the Zionist 'global conspiracy' is the first thing that pops out of your toilet seat when you think that you finally get a break in the restroom.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You forgot: rain on a sunny day, getting stuck in a traffic jam, and having the keg run out on the beer brand you just asked (gotta hate that one). verily the Zionist 'global conspiracy' is the first thing that pops out of your toilet sit when you think that you finally get a break in the restroom.
Indeed. I know whenever I am out feeding the wild deer, that roam about freely here, and won't come close enough to pet, I always think, "Aha, there's probably some Jew on the island that has spooked 'em." Also, Jews have been shown to cause all sorts of disasters because of their tinkering with forbidden sciences. I have this website that explains it all.... I can give you the link if you want to know the Trooths!!!

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
i will be continuing from where i stopped . the card game was made in 1994
how did steven jackson know that the twin towers were going to be attacked at that time ??btw check the rest of the cards they are all related to whats happening now

You've got to be kidding me. It was a card game that made fun of all of the outrageous conspiracy theories. My younger brother and I, along with several friends used to play the game. To give you a taste of what the game was like, some of the other groups in the game were the Assassins, Gnomes, and the servants of Cthulu.

It was a game - nothing more, nothing less.

Now, if a society of evil gnomes emerges from the shadows to terrorize the world, I'll be glad to admit that it is more than a mere coincidence.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
My shoestring broke this morning, and I'm sure I had a backup in the top drawer of my dresser. When I opened the drawer, not only was the backup shoestring missing, I noticed that all of my socks were mismatched as well.

Damned Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.