• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF_u_knew

Curious
For the record, I don't doubt that Arabs and Muslims -- and also Palestinians -- are quite often poorly portrayed by Hollywood. But Hollywood tends to get something wrong about everyone -- not just Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians. It is a factory for illusions. There does not seem to be a human group, a region of the world, or a fact of nature that Hollywood does not portray in some illusionary fashion.

Well said and I concur absoulutely.

I could pull out many movies that portray the Jewish in a VERY negative light. I could pull out more that portray the Christians negatively. Then, there are blacks, mexicans, the "fighting" irish, homosexuals, homophobes, blah blah blah ... we all could find something about ourselves and then look to what comes out of hollywood for a platform to scream discrimination if we choose to be that way. It is fantasy ... and those who take it so seriously and personally would probably do best just to abstain from even watching what it is that comes out of there. If it becomes such an obsession so as to become a conspiracy to someone, then I certainly would encourage them to do such. :cool: it could even be bad for your health (considering the anxiety it seems to be causing some on here).

IF_u_knew

Curious
hmmm .. i was thinking. I am a woman and as a woman, I can testify that there is MUCH IN what comes out of Hollywood that we could complain of as negatively portraying us as a whole. Much more, in fact, than the negative portrayals of Muslims/Arabs. I wonder, given that you are a Muslim, OP, would that be something of concern to you? I understand that Muslims, when confronted on this issue, will often deny having issues with women having rights, but if you wouldn't mind finding it in your heart to look at your religion with honesty, then perhaps that you could see the oppression of your own People by your own ppl (that being the women as the ones oppressed). Then, being that Hollywood portrays the Females MUCH more negatively than it does the Arabs, perhaps you could start speaking out for us too (thus you would be speaking out for your women as well) ... or is it only a specific agenda that you are here for? :shrug:

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
What is amusing is the fact that people would think for a second that the images produced by Hollywood were actually real. That in itself is somewhat mind-numbing.

IF_u_knew

Curious
What is amusing is the fact that people would think for a second that the images produced by Hollywood were actually real. That in itself is somewhat mind-numbing.

What *I* want to know is WHO has the time to sit there and watch movie after movie, frame by frame, so as to pull out all this stuff??? Should someone who has THAT much time on their hands even be trusted? What are they REALLY contributing to us all by doing such a thing? Fear? Anxiety? Hate? Strange and/or amusing ... either way, it is a question that should be asked I would think. :cool:

20060204.gif

YMIR you are ignorant and the only thing i can say is that you are a product of media mind control. + i petty you

hmmm .. i was thinking. I am a woman and as a woman, I can testify that there is MUCH IN what comes out of Hollywood that we could complain of as negatively portraying us as a whole. Much more, in fact, than the negative portrayals of Muslims/Arabs. I wonder, given that you are a Muslim, OP, would that be something of concern to you? I understand that Muslims, when confronted on this issue, will often deny having issues with women having rights, but if you wouldn't mind finding it in your heart to look at your religion with honesty, then perhaps that you could see the oppression of your own People by your own ppl (that being the women as the ones oppressed). Then, being that Hollywood portrays the Females MUCH more negatively than it does the Arabs, perhaps you could start speaking out for us too (thus you would be speaking out for your women as well) ... or is it only a specific agenda that you are here for? :shrug:

so i guess you want to talk about women rights in Islam ... we Muslims respect women . one of Islam first principles concerning women is that they should cover her body and keep her modesty and lower her gaze .
take this example :
if 2 ladys are walking down the street one is wearing a mini skirt and the other is wearing a muslim dress that covers the whole body and there is this bad dude( rapist)
standing on the corner from your own logic who do you think he will harass ???
what ever you heared about women in islam is all lies its their way for repling people from islam ,

Watchmen

Premium Member
so i guess you want to talk about women rights in Islam ... we Muslims respect women . one of Islam first principles concerning women is that they should cover her body and keep her modesty and lower her gaze .
take this example :
if 2 ladys are walking down the street one is wearing a mini skirt and the other is wearing a muslim dress that covers the whole body and there is this bad dude( rapist)
standing on the corner from your own logic who do you think he will harass ???
what ever you heared about women in islam is all lies its their way for repling people from islam ,

First, you don't know much about rapists.
Second, what if the woman doesn't want to cover her body and lower her gaze?

IF_u_knew

Curious

Yeah, I don't believe the above is necessarily a truth (and on SO many levels), but good to see you point such a thing out. It shows how you are thinking. ;)

IF_u_knew

Curious

I am rather modest myself and that does not entail covering every inch of my body. I am not only responsible for the thoughts in men's heads (though, I am aware enough to take some of the responsibility) and neither am I condemning of another for their thoughts as long as they treat me with respect. Likewise, I am not responsible for a man's actions. The OP can take this to the bank ... a man who is going to rape a woman ALREADY had it in his mind to do such despite how the woman is displaying herself. He showed that what I had heard about how woman are treated in Islam **IS** the truth and yet, he misses that he gave himself away because he is too busy condemning another People rather than being honest in HIS own heart about the ways of HIS own.

And a lowered gaze is a sign of slavish submission and lack of confidence. That is sad (edited to add: when it is demanded of one to be such).

EDITED TO ADD EVEN MORE: rape is about exerting one's power over another ... then, the woman controlled might be the more appealing <--- to the OP

Last edited:

of course i dont know much!!!!! but u seem to know to much ? would you like to educate us ....

well if she is a Muslim she should ... and if she just does not want to cover her body then she is also influenced by the ZIONIST media

dust1n

Zindīq
Maybe you didn't get the memo. more than 60 years has passed and this minority still runs strong.

Maybe you didn't get the memo about blacks, indians, asians, latin americans, gypsies, actual africans, etc. etc. etc.

They got more genocide and less repatriations..

dust1n

Zindīq

If you feel that is the case, fight your own battle and let aymen fight his. Aymen can't emancipate women anymore than whites can emancipate muslims and arabs, only women can

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq

Unfortunately people do define reality through what they see on television. That is kind of the point of propaganda, it is lies or half-truths that effect reality.

dust1n

Zindīq
of course i dont know much!!!!! but u seem to know to much ? would you like to educate us ....

well if she is a Muslim she should ... and if she just does not want to cover her body then she is also influenced by the ZIONIST media

If she does want to cover her body, she is influenced by Islamic patriarchy...

The influence works both ways.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
epic post. sums up this thread quite well.

Maybe you didn't get the memo about blacks, indians, asians, latin americans, gypsies, actual africans, etc. etc. etc.

They got more genocide and less repatriations..
That only reinforces my post. that minority STILL runs strong. the fact that a strong minority has FORCED the world to recognize it out of the ashes of WWII is a great credit. perhaps you would rather see Jews being treated as second to garbage as the 'gypsies' in Europe, or the 'natives' in your nation. quite telling, when you got one minority who refused to fit the profile and humbles everyone involved.

IF_u_knew

Curious
and if she just does not want to cover her body then she is also influenced by the ZIONIST media

HAHAHA ... come on now. I would say that woman has had enough with being told by MEN how a woman SHOULD be. I believe in a woman knowing her place and when she must be dictated by a man on what her place is, she is failing in her femininity. Thus, she loses what makes her so special. Her God-given grace and purity. Your way of thinking is what takes away from that. Your type is why some women are ashamed of their selves when they have no reason to be such.

Then, if anyone teaches that she is good as she was made, they are good and giving her back the pureness that she was given of by God. If you want to hand this credit over to the Zionists, by all means. I am sure they would be happy to know that you credit them with knowing that God has made us upright ...

after all, clothes were .... God's invention? :no: Ecclesiastes 7:29

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
YMIR you are ignorant and the only thing i can say is that you are a product of media mind control. + i petty you
*giggle*

Um, ok... all-knowing one.
Be forewarned, it is not advisable to try to pet me, I DO bite.

Given your comments thus far in this thread, you do not appear to have much of a handle on the topic you have chosen.

IS that a plank in your eye?

IF_u_knew

Curious
If you feel that is the case, fight your own battle and let aymen fight his. Aymen can't emancipate women anymore than whites can emancipate muslims and arabs, only women can

I think you missed the post before it? I have no issues with how hollywood wants to portray anyone. I rarely even have the time to watch movies, TV, etc. and when I do, I can draw the line between fantasy and reality. But if it is his ppl he cares about, then why not fight for the women as well? The Arab world DOES consist of them, no? I am not sure ... it is hard to tell sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.