• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

maro

muslimah
The beauty that women have was given to them by her parents, and if we believe in 'personal freedom', 'justice', or 'equality' than we would allow women to do whatever the **** she wants with her body, a right most men in the world have gotten to enjoy forever.

I also believe that women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies ,including wearing the islamic dress code

dust1n

Zindīq
I also believe that women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies ,including wearing the islamic dress code

Exactly! There is no reason that women should be forced to dress like anything at all! I wasn't suggesting that their aren't women who enjoy wearing that dress code, but no dress code should be enforced on anyone.

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Do you mean for the Muslim women? What do you think I am doing? :yes:

EDITED TO ADD: oh, you mean muslims in general? because I have not the issues with how women are portrayed in movies. I have no issues with how the Irish (that being my roots .. and we are portrayed as drunk hot-heads ... typically this is truth actually lol) are portrayed or how it is ANYONE might be portrayed in them. MOVIES ARE NOT REALITY! I know this, most ppl on this board know this .. why is it that YOU and the OP do not know this?

No, movies are opinions and perspectives. If you aren't going to criticize a film for it's incorrectness, than don't expect anyone to know better about them.

IF_u_knew

Curious
No, they don't deserve anything anymore than anyone else in the world deserves it.

There is no reason for any other minority to admit defeat... if they did, they would be enslaved.

UHM ... are you saying that Arabs/Muslims are a minority? :facepalm:

IF_u_knew

Curious
No, movies are opinions and perspectives. If you aren't going to criticize a film for it's incorrectness, than don't expect anyone to know better about them.

When you watch a movie, do you take it as being realilty then? I mean, do you watch the movie and say ... "OH! so this IS how it is"? Most ppl don't (not the ones that I engage with anyway). I take entertainment for what it is, that being entertainment.

IF_u_knew

Curious
Number wise, not really. Economically, despite their numbers, they have no power in comparison to Europeans.

Go back to the beginning of this thread and find the link I gave where the greater of the Arab thinkers wrote out to Americans their view of how things are in the world. They don't see themselves as being a minority in any way. Why should we?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
That was far fetched ,brother
I don't think blaming our drawbacks on others is a very good idea .
Not that i don't believe in conspiracies ,I do . but i also believe that we should blame ourselves only for whatever conspiracies that work with us....we are not alert enough ,are we ?

Listen to her, Aymen. This is a classic case of a Muslim woman being smarter (much smarter) than a Muslim man.

Do you mean for the Muslim women? What do you think I am doing? :yes:

EDITED TO ADD: oh, you mean muslims in general? because I have not the issues with how women are portrayed in movies. I have no issues with how the Irish (that being my roots .. and we are portrayed as drunk hot-heads ... typically this is truth actually lol) are portrayed or how it is ANYONE might be portrayed in them. MOVIES ARE NOT REALITY! I know this, most ppl on this board know this .. why is it that YOU and the OP do not know this?

MOVIES are made in order to Change your REALITY , now look at this video ..
unfortunately most of you have been indoctrinated since childhood !!!!!

[youtube]IiVonGTv1M4[/youtube]
YouTube - Mind Control 1.0

dust1n

Zindīq
When you watch a movie, do you take it as being realilty then? I mean, do you watch the movie and say ... "OH! so this IS how it is"? Most ppl don't (not the ones that I engage with anyway). I take entertainment for what it is, that being entertainment.

No, but I do take movies as being interpretations of reality, and I also take into consideration the majority of people let a lot of these perspectives affect them as if it was reality. Especially young people. To not consider the implications will be short-sided, especially if you are hoping for the emancipation of women.

IF_u_knew

Curious

And this I do NOT disagree with. :no: However, the rest of us should not be compared basically to whores by your men for choosing differently. :)

dust1n

Zindīq
Go back to the beginning of this thread and find the link I gave where the greater of the Arab thinkers wrote out to Americans their view of how things are in the world. They don't see themselves as being a minority in any way. Why should we?

Post the link for the Arab thinkers.

It's not important who or who isn't a minority. The numbers game says very little in a global capitalist economy. Either way, if Jews are going to hurt 'Palestians' (a minority) for the creation of their freedom, than their freedom is void, undeserved and truly pointless.

IF_u_knew

Curious
No, but I do take movies as being interpretations of reality, and I also take into consideration the majority of people let a lot of these perspectives affect them as if it was reality. Especially young people. To not consider the implications will be short-sided, especially if you are hoping for the emancipation of women.

I think you have missed my point in bringing up the women. There ARE Muslim women who are choosing NOT to dress the by the Islamic code and are harrassed by their own. *that* was my point. I am picky of what my children watch and more often than not, they do not sit in front of the television anyway. Too much outside to enjoy. But they DO know the difference between reality and fantasy.

They know that animals don't really speak english even though they watch a program where the animals do talk in the english language. :p

IF_u_knew

Curious
Post the link for the Arab thinkers.

It's not important who or who isn't a minority. The numbers game says very little in a global capitalist economy. Either way, if Jews are going to hurt 'Palestians' (a minority) for the creation of their freedom, than their freedom is void, undeserved and truly pointless.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/1892090-post18.html

BTW... the Jewish are not the ones hurting the Palestinians. That is their OWN People who are using them in their hateful agenda against the Jewish People to draw on the emotions of those less educated in the world.

Gabethewiking

unquestionably the most powerful molder of opinion in the world today is the AMERICAN Global media , and especially the Hollywood and the music industry .
Ever since ZIONIST JEWS forcibly established the state of Israel in the land of the Arab PALATINE in 1948(with a great deal of AMERICAN HELP ), as Arabs and Israelians have struggled for control of this land in the year since , Hollywood and the rest of the American mass media have carried out a campaign to disparage Arabs and TARNISH their image .

American motion picture and television which have promoted negative images of non-Caucasians , including native Americans , African Americans Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans since the 1950's have singled out Arabs and Muslims more often than any other ethnic religious group, as objects of hatred
contempt, and derision(because Arabs are the world's most numerous semetic group , this hostitlty against them is literally anti-smetic)

Beside the error of "most powerful molder of opinion in the world today" as we do certainly not mold the Europeans and most Asians (Japan and China particular), I agree.

Yes yes, this is crazy talk, I do not know about the Jewish "control", but the Negative imagine we make out of Arabs, Russians, Germans, well, Anyone none-American is ptechnically Evil in the Hollywood World of Fiction.. But this is not Anti-Arab, it is Anti None-American. Anyone that is not part of us are .. Against us....

I thought All-Christians Denominations combined was the most numerous Religious group?

I think you have missed my point in bringing up the women. There ARE Muslim women who are choosing NOT to dress the by the Islamic code and are harrassed by their own. *that* was my point. I am picky of what my children watch and more often than not, they do not sit in front of the television anyway. Too much outside to enjoy. But they DO know the difference between reality and fantasy.

They know that animals don't really speak english even though they watch a program where the animals do talk in the english language. :p

Where did you hear That we men harass women who don't wear the islamic dress????

Gabethewiking

You are treating as though we are stupid. How fair is THAT?

Well, is he wrong? You believe in gods, right? Where does this idea come from? Your parents putting it in your mind, or perhaps culture? Etc? Would you really come up with a specific religion on your own? If you are afraid of death and need a "buddy" to comfort you, then you may create a sort of god to talk to that is there to protect you when you live and die..

But seriously, you hold a view today, do you not that is molded by your culture, correct? Based on nothing but what you are told... So he is right, albeit crazy... :)

"They watch CNN and they believe in it" - That was a funny line, CNN just as FOXNew is a Comedy channel, right?... Right? No one takes it for real... Right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.