• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Oh yeah, what movie? TV show?

Any example you give, the white antagonist well be backing or based on something 'radical'.

You want some movies that portray white males as bad guys? The mind boggles at the list. I'll do better. I'll give you a short list of great movies, where the bad guy(s) are white:

Shawshank Redemption - Warden Norton, Captain Hadley
Schindler's List - Amon Goeth
Twelve Angry Men - the entire 12 man jury is white, and only one of them is a "good guy"
The Star Wars Trilogy - Darth Vader and the Emporer Palpatine (along with virtually every officer on the Death Star).
The Dark Knight - the Joker
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - the wizard Saruman

That's six of the top 11 movies of all time (as ranked by IMDB).

Tell me again, how white males are only portrayed as good guys.

dust1n

Zindīq
Where did you hear That we men harass women who don't wear the islamic dress????

They harassed the women by tabooing anything other than 'Islamic dress', and plenty of women are still harassed in more physical senses in Islamic dress, but this is really a different completely unrelated topic worthy of a different thread.

IF_u_knew

Curious
Where did you hear That we men harass women who don't wear the islamic dress????

From their own mouths. I live in Austin and there are many Muslim women who attend university here who speak out for the right to dress as they see fit, though they will remain modest in that dress. I have spoken with them .. thus, how I know. They do not wish to take away the traditions of the extreme for those women who choose to live them, but they would like not to be ousted from the Muslim community for choosing to dress in a way that is more appropriate for the enviroment in which they live.

I can understand them. They want the freedom to step out of the only shoes they have ever been allowed to fill and gain a more broad range of perspective. This is hard to do when you are automatically stereotyped. Do they not deserve that chance to be more than what they are told they can be?

Granted, I admit that this is not an issue that floods my mind ... my point was that there is still the "mote" in your own eye and thus, you are hard to be taken seriously.

Gabethewiking

You want some movies that portray white males as bad guys? The mind boggles at the list. I'll do better. I'll give you a short list of great movies, where the bad guy(s) are white:

Twelve Angry Men - the entire 12 man jury is white, and only one of them is a "good guy"
The Star Wars Trilogy - Darth Vader and the Emporer Palpatine (along with virtually every officer on the Death Star).

I was so excited by your list, first two great movies and then.... Twelse Angry Men? StarWars and Lord of the Rings?.... ....

The Dark Knight was good, True... And I would guess that Saruman is Jewish..Isn't he? And the Workers in the Deathstar are just doing their Job, comeone, and Palpatine is also Jewish clearly, look at him. :p

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I also believe that women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies ,including wearing the islamic dress code

You are a perfect example of this, Maro.

If you CHOOSE to dress according to the Islamic dress code, then I support you completely.

On the other hand, if a woman is FORCED to dress a certain way, AGAINST her will, then that is wrong. Regardless of what country it occurs in.

IF_u_knew

Curious
Beside the error of "most powerful molder of opinion in the world today" as we do certainly not mold the Europeans and most Asians (Japan and China particular), I agree.

Yes yes, this is crazy talk, I do not know about the Jewish "control", but the Negative imagine we make out of Arabs, Russians, Germans, well, Anyone none-American is ptechnically Evil in the Hollywood World of Fiction.. But this is not Anti-Arab, it is Anti None-American. Anyone that is not part of us are .. Against us....

I thought All-Christians Denominations combined was the most numerous Religious group?

Islam is soon to pass Christianity in numbers. They are catching up VERY quickly. ;)

BTW .... you are aware that America is by majority made up of those whose roots are on the other side of the globe, no? :confused:

Moonstone

inactive
Islam is soon to pass Christianity in numbers. They are catching up VERY quickly. ;)

BTW .... you are aware that America is by majority made up of those whose roots are on the other side of the globe, no? :confused:

She's right...I'm Irish, Dutch, Swedish, & German. :D

dust1n

Zindīq

That is actually a damn good movie, and I can't argue that there are really any harsh stereotypes in the movie.

Movie is set in Europe, few blacks. Good movie though.

What, were the Hispanic kid was accused of killing daddy, and the majority of the white jury was ready to send him away? I haven't seen it, but the synopsis is rather based on reality.

There were barely even black/Asian/etc people in these movies. They weren't even relevant. Again, whether good or evil, white males are the normality. There is more than "minority=evil" that plays in molding racial perspectives in film.

I didn't say they were, beyond generalization and speculation. I said white males were basically portrayed as normality. Of course there are white villians. They are fighting white heroes. Show me a movie from Hollywood where a minority is the hero, and the white male is a villian.

IF_u_knew

Curious
Well, is he wrong? You believe in gods, right? Where does this idea come from? Your parents putting it in your mind, or perhaps culture? Etc? Would you really come up with a specific religion on your own? If you are afraid of death and need a "buddy" to comfort you, then you may create a sort of god to talk to that is there to protect you when you live and die..

But seriously, you hold a view today, do you not that is molded by your culture, correct? Based on nothing but what you are told... So he is right, albeit crazy... :)

"They watch CNN and they believe in it" - That was a funny line, CNN just as FOXNew is a Comedy channel, right?... Right? No one takes it for real... Right?

I was raised Christian, but my parents never discouraged me from questioning anything and everything as long as I was seeking for my own self. I am no longer Christian.

Also, I RARELY watch the news programs as I agree they are bias. BTW, I am in the minority with how it is I think here in the States. Then, though I was raised in the culture blah blah, amazing that I had a mind of my own to think! Imagine that ... me, as an American. huh!

YOU ARE STEREOTYPING man! tsk tsk

Last edited:

Gabethewiking

You mean British, Dutch, Swedish, Irish.. European roots, yes?

I am curious, you are a Muslim, did you make that choice or did you become muslim because your parents where muslim indoctrinating and molding you into that culture? Have you thought about that? It is rare that a Christian child is born out of a Muslim Vagina... Strange is it not?

maro

muslimah
On the other hand, if a woman is FORCED to dress a certain way, AGAINST her will, then that is wrong. Regardless of what country it occurs in.

I agree with that
if i felt for a moment that someone is forcing the hijab on me...i would have probably rejected it as a reflex action . My parents taught me that it was something between me and God...and that i should wear it when i am ready...and that's what happened

Thanks for your support TVOR :)

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
... Either way, if Jews are going to hurt 'Palestians' (a minority) for the creation of their freedom, than their freedom is void, undeserved and truly pointless.

I notice that you live in Pensacola, Florida. If you aren't a direct descendant of the Panzacola tribe, then is your freedom void, undeserved, and truly pointless?

maro

muslimah
Well i don't recall calling anyone as a whore i once again say i have respect to all women despite what they wear but Wearing the Islamic dress is all about Morality and Modesty..

I don't think we should justify the 'islamic dress code' for anyone ,brother...be it about modesty or not....if a woman wants to wear it , then she has every right....if she even wants to wear a niqab and cover her face....so be it
we don't need reaons or justifications for what we choose to wear

Gabethewiking

I was raised Christian, but my parents never discouraged me from questioning anything and everything as long as I was seeking for my own self. I am no longer Christian.

Also, I RARELY watch the news programs as I agree they are bias.

YOU ARE STEREOTYPING man! tsk tsk

See, so ignoring the farce of this thread for a second, technically, he is correct, you would agree with this? You are Christian because you got indoctrinated into being one by your parents and because you live in a society that heavily emphasizes Christianity as "real" and use Biblical stories as "Histroric events".

What I am saying is, if you where born with Muslim parents in Iraq, you would be a Muslim just as you would be a Christian if you where born from Christian parents in the U.S indoctrinating you into "believing" the "Truth". If you where lucky, you could have been born from educated and intelligent parents that would teach you about the worlds religions and show you how gods and religions have evolved, why people believe in them and you would be a Humanist/Atheist, this is unfortunately rare, but it happens.

You and people who are Indoctrinated by Fundamentalist views usually break free, either totally (Creationist are a good example of this because of their extreme views) or simple slightly, accepting reality, facts like Evolution and History, but yet believe in some sort of god, perhaps because of fear of death or the need of a "friend" to comfort them and so on, it is very much related to human psychology and the culture you are born in as well as the level if education and intelligence you have.

I did not mean to Stereotype. Apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.