• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? This is a scene from a movie and all it does is make Muslims look like the scapegoat, not the villain.

september_11_burning.jpg

image004.jpg

pentagon.jpg

9-11.jpg

think again!

Moonstone

inactive
So, are you trying to say that there are no Muslim "bad guys" at all, and that the Zionists are responsible for everything that Muslims are blamed for?

Moonstone

inactive
ding ding ding ... i think we have a winner, folks! ;)

That's a ridiculous idea! I'm not saying all Muslims are bad, but Zionists can't be blamed for every bad thing that Muslims have done.

ps: Before anyone slams me on supporting Zionists, I have no opinion on them, because I don't know anything about them.

IF_u_knew

Curious
That's a ridiculous idea! I'm not saying all Muslims are bad, but Zionists can't be blamed for every bad thing that Muslims have done.

ps: Before anyone slams me on supporting Zionists, I have no opinion on them, because I don't know anything about them.

I for one am not going to disagree with you. :no:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Once again, I'll say it, it is so simple for some disenfranchised Muslims to play the victim card, rather than to accept responsibility for their own sorry state of affairs. I wonder if Aymen knows what Muslims did to the original inhabitants of Palestine?

There is no shame in supporting Zionism, my friend.

Wannabe Yogi

Look, I would not put much of anything beyond Hollywood. They have dealt in stereotypes since at least the film "Birth of a Nation". But even so, before you fairly accuse them of giving the shaft to Muslims and Arabs, you need to present some evidence that they are in fact doing what you say they are doing. Otherwise, why should anyone bother to believe you?

I do believe that the hate that is permeating the Arab world, aimed at Jews is on the verge of psychosis. It is also paranoid to believe that there is an international conspiracy of Jews to run the media. But, I do believe that there is a bias in America against Palestinians. The all you have to do is look at the political and media response to Jimmy Carter when he made a few comments in support of the folks who live on the west bank. The fact is that they are an occupied people. Its just to bad that the Palestinian leaders always find a way to make any bad situation worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.