• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

20 Signs that God exist, and Quraan is the word of God

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Personally I don't think Islam knows anything, what on earth has it ever given us that is worth taking, and making our wold a better place, so far I see nothing.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You are missing the point. YOU brought up smell.

Goats survived by whatever evolution deemed necessary for their ancestors survival, for their environment.

That doesn't make sense.

If such amazing power of smell is needed for survival then how the goats survived.

You have to answer my question to support your claim.

Do goats run faster than dogs.
Do goats have stronger teeth than dogs.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You are absolutely wrong as evolution in species was taught in the Islamic schools before Darwin has even been born,but the difference that we believe God is the evolver whereas you believe of magical occurrences with no prior plan or design which is a stupid idea to believe in regardless of religion.
Given the extremely limited understanding that you continually demonstrate concerning evolution, FearGod, it would seem that those lessons you were taught were not worth the paper they were written on.

I don't know if you will live 100 more years to see Islam collapsing,so keep dreaming for the afterlife.
100 years more? I don't give it that long. I predict the collapse within 40-50 years. And I plan to be around... as I will only be in my early 100's...

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Given the extremely limited understanding that you continually demonstrate concerning evolution, FearGod, it would seem that those lessons you were taught were not worth the paper they were written on.

:facepalm: Saying that i believe in ID is wrong and is considered extremely limited understanding concerning evolution,i should believe on what i consider it as to be the rubbish model of evolution (naturally happening) in order to be educated.

100 years more? I don't give it that long. I predict the collapse within 40-50 years. And I plan to be around... as I will only be in my early 100's...

I think if you have the chance to live then yes it will be even less than 40 years.

[youtube]We1dZJlQDTU[/youtube]
Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion JESUS IS MUSLIM.flv - YouTube

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
:facepalm: Saying that i believe in ID is wrong and is considered extremely limited understanding concerning evolution,i should believe on what i consider it as to be the rubbish model of evolution (naturally happening) in order to be educated.
Sorry, FearGod, your grammar is so mangled here I can't quite parse out what you are trying to say.

I think if you have the chance to live then yes it will be even less than 40 years.
Something tells me we are not envisioning the same end-game scenarios, LOL.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I know it is not understood,as i wrote it by randomness and you naturally rejected it.
But I didn't reject what you were saying. I said that I could not determine what you were meaning. There is a rather large difference.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Ingledsva said:
You are missing the point. YOU brought up smell.

Goats survived by whatever evolution deemed necessary for their ancestors survival, for their environment.
That doesn't make sense.

If such amazing power of smell is needed for survival then how the goats survived.

You have to answer my question to support your claim.

Do goats run faster than dogs.
Do goats have stronger teeth than dogs.

You are continuing to take this off topic - I assume because you can't counter what I actually said.

Also as usual you are turning around what was actually said.

Smell, sharp teeth, sharp claws, speed, good eyesight, quills, fur, color of fur, etc, are all just evolution - for survival of that particular species.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You are continuing to take this off topic - I assume because you can't counter what I actually said.

Also as usual you are turning around what was actually said.

Smell, sharp teeth, sharp claws, speed, good eyesight, quills, fur, color of fur, etc, are all just evolution - for survival of that particular species.

:facepalm: So how the goat survived ?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
:facepalm: So how the goat survived ?

Read a children's book on evolution - it will tell you all the basics about the animal world.

Or Google - evolution - and choose a simple site for children.

And NO - this is not an insult. I am assuming (for a short time longer, anyway) that there is a language/understanding problem.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Read a children's book on evolution - it will tell you all the basics about the animal world.

Or Google - evolution - and choose a simple site for children.

And NO - this is not an insult. I am assuming (for a short time longer, anyway) that there is a language/understanding problem.

:biglaugh:You don't know how to invent a reply or a lie,goats were lucky,thats it.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

You obviously were skimming as you missed this

These goats came to be more well known in the early 1880's when a farmer from Tennessee began breeding these goats. The origin of the first myotonic goats are still unknown.

This is likely a condition brought about by farmers breeding these animals. We know they were breeding goats long before the 1880's.

It is probably a defect that was breed in to produce small fainting goats for entertainment.

The above farmer, brought his from Nova Scotia, and began breeding and selling them.

Edit - forgot to add -

They have attempted to trace these fainting goats back multiple times with no luck - WHY - because they can only trace them back to farmers. This tells us it is not an evolutionary change - but a defect - that someone found interesting/amusing - and so he bred them for the defect.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You obviously were skimming as you missed this

These goats came to be more well known in the early 1880's when a farmer from Tennessee began breeding these goats. The origin of the first myotonic goats are still unknown.

This is likely a condition brought about by farmers breeding these animals. We know they were breeding goats long before the 1880's.

It is probably a defect that was breed in to produce small fainting goats for entertainment.

The above farmer, brought his from Nova Scotia, and began breeding and selling them.

Edit - forgot to add -

They have attempted to trace these fainting goats back multiple times with no luck - WHY - because they can only trace them back to farmers. This tells us it is not an evolutionary change - but a defect - that someone found interesting/amusing - and so he bred them for the defect.

Good reply.

What about the other kind of goats that existed thousands of years ago ?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Sign 22 Traveling and walking on earth to search for how creation originated and how God creates the later creation,so searching for historical evidences which means with no doubt the fossils and tracing how God evolved them (the previous creation) to another new creation.
29_20.png

Say to them: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah originates the creation, then creates the later creation. Surely Allah has power over everything.(29:20)

Last edited:

Sabour

By the way your 20 proofs are far too vague and simplistic to be taken sensibly.

Maybe this would help [youtube]HONF5YsqdUs[/youtube]
► Scientific Miracles Of The Quran║Mind-Blowing Facts║All parts 1-17 English [Full Documentary] - YouTube

What is the right religion?

Well since there are around 7 billion people on the planet I would suggest there are 7 billion different religions and gods. This is because we are all unique and our personal impression of Gods, religions, fairies and unicorns can all be completely different.

Well I think since there are 7 billion people than in no certain way there is not a one right religion. In addition take into consideration that there was a time when survival was for the fittest. Your survival would be at the expense at the life of others.

You guys say one doesn't need a religion to have true values, I think the fact that people lived in previous ages suggest otherwise.

Since none really exist beyond our individual imaginations it really does not matter which one you choose, as you will quickly convince yourself that your particular version is the only correct one.

This contradicts the fact that there are high number of revert among religions.

This is reinforced when the society disguises its laws under the banner of a god or religion or other fictional character such that it appears real eg Torah, Qaran, bible, mickey mouse comic, (Aesop's fables make more sense than most religious texts). This is similar to the concept of money which people regard as ultra real when in fact it is actually very virtual.

Or maybe it is otherwise. People hide their real intentions and motives in the name of religion.

As to perfect qaran and purist Islam, if it is perfect then explain this current event

Sudan judge sentences pregnant woman to death for renouncing Islam - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Sudan judge sentences pregnant woman to death for renouncing Islam - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I don't refer to what muslims do as a definition of Islam.