• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

20 Signs that God exist, and Quraan is the word of God

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Do you understand that you can't prove a negative?

Can you show me evidence that Thor doesn't exist?

There something called logic.

Do you believe that the sun is God ?

Not believing that God does exist isn't a reason to believe your stupid ideas.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The fact that we are challenging the ridiculous notion that ancient Qur'an texts talk about modern science - does not necessarily mean we are not theists.

We have gone to school, and we read books, which is why we can logically refute what he is saying.

Not science but it is about facts and signs.

Do you know the Arabic language ?
How can you judge without knowing Arabic ?

Your dependance of what others translated or interpreted doesn't mean that you are right for what you had chose to believe.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I for one would hope that God Almighty would be better than relying upon his followers ability at using the Forer Effect...

I hope and pray that God will listen to your question and show you who is he in away that makes you a great evidence for his existence, Amen

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Interesting how you completely ignore when you are told point by point why you are wrong.

Seems to me that fact says something about your sincerity?

Or perhaps you can start bringing something other than the atypical run of the mill forer effect "proofs" you are so fond of?

I won't bring it to you but i hope God will do.

Last edited:

cocokorina

FearGod,
how do you explain this:
“He was created from a fluid, ejected, emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.” (Qur’an 86:6-7).

is the semen produced b/w backbone and ribs?? the testes are way below the ribs.

SkylarHunter

Hello Guys

As you all know, Quraan was revealed 1400 years ago. And I am saying that it a word of God. But most of you say that God doesn't exist. Others say that God exists, but Quraan is not the word of God. So to prove both of that points, I will highlight twenty scientific miracles (or signs) that Quraan is the true word of God.

You make the believers in God look stupid with your supposed explanations and justifications.

You can believe whatever you want, but I can guarantee you're not going to make anyone here believe the Quraan is the word of God.

Suran 2 ayat 191: "And slay them wherever you find them and turn them out from where they turned you out, and subversion of religion is more terrible than slaughter."

Surah 5, 51 : "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

Surah 9, 5: "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Surah 4, 34 "Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

I could go on but it's not necessary. A book that encourages killing people opposed to Islam and striking women cannot be the word of God.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
FearGod,
how do you explain this:
“He was created from a fluid, ejected, emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.” (Qur’an 86:6-7).

is the semen produced b/w backbone and ribs?? the testes are way below the ribs.

Compare the 2 verses 86:6-7 with the Arabic words in the image
Best English translation

He was created from gushing liquid (86:6)
Going out between the loins (Or: backbone) and the breastbones (86:7)

86_6.png

86_7.png

health_lib_image_php.gif

Sabour

OK! Lets take down another one.

First off, - they thought things in the sky followed paths; such as the sun. Nothing to do with String Theory.

Also it is a single sentence taken out of context.

Note that I am using Sahih International's translation - even though we KNOW they FUDGE meaning!

Sahih International 51:6 And indeed, the recompense is to occur 51:7 By the heaven containing pathways

and 51:8 Indeed, you are in differing speech

Kept in context it is VERY CLEAR that it is NOT talking about String Theory.

Quraan is not a book of science to say "big Bang" "String theory" "emroyolgy"

It talks about God, righteous, Devil, prophets, divorce, marriage, heaven, hell and everything you need to know to get past this life.

It doesn't replace science. However it shows by some signs.

So your "out of context "argument" doesn't prove anything.

What you are failing to realize here that Quraan was also the word of God for people who lived in the 8th century. Would you expect Quraan to explicitly state Big Bang theory ? Like say Look there is something called big bang

Sabour

I for one would hope that God Almighty would be better than relying upon his followers ability at using the Forer Effect...

Am not sure what you meant by forer effect. Anyways I am only showing that there is something worse considering. I can't prove to you that Islam is right and the Quraan is the true word of God while I am sitting here. I can't force you to think of what I said.

"You said that God almighty better than relying upon followers"

Well you are right. God doesn't rely on anyone. However, everything goes in order. we have minds to think and analyze. I am claiming that Quraan is the word of God. And I am showing some scientific signs which are from the Quraan (the word of the CREATOR) that confirm modern science.

Coincidence ? Fluke?

Sabour

Why would I take on your burden of proof.
You claim god exists, you prove it.

He told me he doesn't.

There are many verses in the Quraan that direct you in the way of thinking to find out that God exists. Should I look them up or you won't read them anyways ?

Sabour

Friend One-answer,

Should we take that all other religions are WRONG / FALSE / LEFT ??

Love & rgds

If you pose a question, What is the color of blood

one says red, another says blue, the third says black

Are they all correct ?

chinu

chinu
Hello Guys
In my first topic “ why I think there is one right religion”, I made clear that I believe that there is God and that Quraan is the word of God and that the right religion is Islam.
You made all this clear to... Whom ?
Can you address me any single person over here ? :)

Sabour

You made all this clear to... Whom ?
Can you address me any single person over here ? :)

Well everyone responding to my thread knows that I believe that God exists, and that Quraan is the word of God. Didn't you know that I believe that ?