• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion is never justifiable, even in rape cases

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Sometimes an eye for an eye is the appropriate response.

Hmm... that's not what Jesus said..
"You have heard that it was said 'an eye for an eye,' but I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.". Helpful hint...If you want others to join your religion, it helps if you actually follow it yourself. People like you are part of the reason I left Christianity altogether.

Last edited:

Sonofason

Bah, humbug!

You value what starts out as not much more than an infection more than an unfortunate woman faced with an unwanted pregnancy.

You value your self-righteousness more than actual persons, already here and suffering.

If you are so against abortions, what do you think of your god who evidently arranged things so that there are daily millions of spontaneous ones?

I blame you, not god.

Sonofason

Hmm... that's not what Jesus said..
"You have heard that it was said 'an eye for an eye,' but I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.". Helpful hint...If you want others to join your religion, it helps if you actually follow it yourself. People like you are part of the reason I left Christianity altogether.

People like me were born to remove people like you from Christianity.

Sees

Dragonslayer
People like me were born to remove people like you from Christianity.

bba7cb2adb47ef10b63d576ac29a6532953b6627850d9c7c4c41c2c9c5cd1ffb.jpg

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
You have the power to decide who can be a Christian? How does that work?

You'd think he would want to try and convert people TO Christianity, not away, considering Jesus told them to "make disciples of all nations." The hypocrisy is strong with this one. I keep hoping that he is either just a troll, or an example of "Poe's Law."

Last edited:

Sonofason

You have the power to decide who can be a Christian? How does that work?

Just look at the apparent power I have. Just look at the power Triumphant_Loser has granted to me. He said:

People like you are part of the reason I left Christianity altogether.

So yes, apparently I have such power.