• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion is never justifiable, even in rape cases

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I do not believe that God has arranged for you to condone the killing of millions of innocent unborn children. Yet you do.

You actually don't know my position on such things. I'm actually against abortion personally. I just don't feel I have the right to decide what is moral for other people.

Though god allows all things that happen to happen. Everything that happens is his will. Unless you are against this?

Sonofason

You actually don't know my position on such things. I'm actually against abortion personally. I just don't feel I have the right to decide what is moral for other people.

God makes very clear what is moral for you. And God makes it very clear what is moral for me.

Sonofason

You still haven't answered my question, so I'll ask it again, :yes: or :no: You're giving me the run-around.

condone - to overlook or forgive (an offence)

allow - to permit (to do something); let

Apparently, because God is merciful, he both allows and condones abortion.

That doesn't mean that abortion is moral.

Sonofason

If only he had made it clear that he exists. Till that point and time everything else is rather moot.

I'm sorry God has not made Himself clear to you. He has done so for me, and many others. It's between you and Him why you are left in the dark with regard to Him.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm sorry God has not made Himself clear to you. He has done so for me, and many others. It's between you and Him why you are left in the dark with regard to Him.

I must disagree. Where he demonstrable then it would be obvious. It is not and I have yet to see a good argument for it. However we do have tons of people who claim to have seen god or experienced him. However amung the millions of people in the world that claim this they have contradicting experiences and god ideals. Nothing is specific to Christianity outside the mind of the christian that would give it authority to say it is the "one true god" while all others are false.

And if there is evidence then it should be easy to present. Simply stating it does not make it true.

However we do have evidences to explain these phenomenons and to the dismay of many belivers it is an explination that does not require a god