• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Issue Of Valuing The Lives Of Others

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Let's all consider the Palestinian vs Israel + USA
hostilities from the perspective of...
I observe that Israel apologists live in a world
where they tell themselves the same stories
over & over for reinforcement, rendering them
unable to see anyone else's perspective (IMO).

- You can't reason with Palestinians.
- Violence is the fault of Palestinians.
- Palestinians support Hamas.
- Israel has a right to defend itself without limit.
- Israel belongs to the Jews alone.
- Jews have singularly suffered.
- Palestinians teach their children to be terrorists.
- Israel has no option for peace but for total
elimination of enemies.

It's time to for them to tell new stories.

Gassim

More than 9000 killed and 20000 injured are innocent civilians most are children, women and elderly by Israel bombardments in Gaza. Besides, the whole Gaza population of 2.2 million are deprived of necessary life essentials such water, electricity, medicines and fuel. Why the whole world failed to save the innocent people. Where are the civilised people who claim the protection of humanitarian rights or the bombarded people are not human but human beasts as the Israel defence minister claimed?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
not to mention Israel bombs are killing their own hostages, probably few left alive

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
This is how Nazis treat their population, we would all be in jail if we lived in Israel

Bthoth

Hamas might be wiped out (although that's highly
unlikely), but Palestinians are a massive population.
They'd be at worst fully evicted from Gaza (which is
highly likely to be Israel's goal).
I have no doubt that israel wants to remove palestinians out of the whole region.

That is why so many will not leave. They have known since the 40's.

What I wonder is why the israelis (IDF) are not blowing up the terrorist settlers that have been terrorizing the palestinians that have accepted Israel?!?

Bthoth

not to mention Israel bombs are killing their own hostages, probably few left alive
I cracked up when israel bombed the refugee camp and then claimed to kill a single HAMAS commander. There are no IDF in that camp to prove that. How ignorant can people be to believe israelis opinions?

To the obtuse defenders, NOW can you see why I do not accept israel as Jewish?
The israelis do not have any integrity and Jews are far too honest to outright lie.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is how Nazis treat their population, we would all be in jail if we lived in Israel

The crime is criticizing Israel while being Muslim.
It's criminal that USA spends our tax dollars to
support so many human rights violations that
run counter to our values.
But they're only Muslims, so they must be guilty
of something, if not the ostensible reason for arrest.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
No… that isn’t the comparison. It is the hen and the egg. I’m not saying that all Israelis are saints… I’m saying that Hamas produced the egg.
So, you don't acknowledge fifty-plus years of war crimes, occupation, expansionism and murder?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So, basically, you can say that it is Hamas’ fault that they are casualties for shooting missiles from the door next to you.
There were war crimes and casualties in Gaza and Palestine long before Hamas existed as a political entity. I believe Hamas do make the issue worse, but it was already an ongoing issue. And if you want to have definitive proof that the existence of Hamas is not the sole cause of Israeli war crimes and aggression, look at the west bank. Hamas aren't there, but that hasn't stopped the IDF from committing numerous war crimes and facilitating the illegal settling of Palestinian land and homes from the people there.

Actually, one can leave to the other side of town until they finish shooting the missiles.
Except they can't leave Gaza, and Hamas are restricting their movements.

None of this justifies committing war crimes.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
There were war crimes and casualties in Gaza and Palestine long before Hamas existed as a political entity. I believe Hamas do make the issue worse, but it was already an ongoing issue. And if you want to have definitive proof that the existence of Hamas is not the sole cause of Israeli war crimes and aggression, look at the west bank. Hamas aren't there, but that hasn't stopped the IDF from committing numerous war crimes and facilitating the illegal settling of Palestinian land and homes from the people there.

Except they can't leave Gaza, and Hamas are restricting their movements.

None of this justifies committing war crimes.
Again… another post of what appears to me as anti-semitic positions or simply media-brainwashed.

When Israel offered a two state solutions and the Arab nations didn’t agree… what did the Arab nations try to do?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Again… another post of what appears to me as anti-semitic positions or simply media-brainwashed.
Excuse me?

What did I say that was anti-semitic? Please be very specific, because I take that allegation EXTREMELY seriously.

Which of the following statements that I made are anti-semitic:

- "There were war crimes and casualties in Gaza and Palestine long before Hamas existed as a political entity."
- "I believe Hamas do make the issue worse, but it was already an ongoing issue."
- "And if you want to have definitive proof that the existence of Hamas is not the sole cause of Israeli war crimes and aggression, look at the west bank. Hamas aren't there, but that hasn't stopped the IDF from committing numerous war crimes and facilitating the illegal settling of Palestinian land and homes from the people there."

I would like you to point to any singular factual inaccuracy or anti-semitic statement anywhere in the above quotes, please.

When Israel offered a two state solutions and the Arab nations didn’t agree… what did the Arab nations try to do?
Hamas rejected it, because they're religious extremists who aren't very open to negotiating with Israel. What does that have to do with whether or not Israel has been committing war crimes for decades? How does that justify it?

"Oh, you didn't agree to this specific deal? Well, I guess we get to steal your land and murder your people, then. Fair play!"

Kenny

Premium Member
Let's all consider the Palestinian vs Israel + USA
hostilities from the perspective of...
I observe that Israel apologists live in a world
where they tell themselves the same stories
over & over for reinforcement, rendering them
unable to see anyone else's perspective (IMO).

- You can't reason with Palestinians.
- Violence is the fault of Palestinians.
- Palestinians support Hamas.
- Israel has a right to defend itself without limit.
- Israel belongs to the Jews alone.
- Jews have singularly suffered.
- Palestinians teach their children to be terrorists.
- Israel has no option for peace but for total
elimination of enemies.

It's time to for them to tell new stories.
Beautiful fairy tale. Do you have more stories?

Kenny

Premium Member
Hamas rejected it, because they're religious extremists who aren't very open to negotiating with Israel. What does that have to do with whether or not Israel has been committing war crimes for decades? How does that justify it?
I’m talking about the 1940’s - do you know the history?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I’m talking about the 1940’s
You mean, the one that would have ceded massive amounts of land to an army that were currently engaged invading that land in violation of international law?

Also, I would like to go back to you accusing me of anti-semitic statements. Please elaborate on exactly what it was I said that was anti-semitic.

Kenny

Premium Member
You mean, the one that would have ceded massive amounts of land to an army that were currently engaged invading that land in violation of international law?

Also, I would like to go back to you accusing me of anti-semitic statements. Please elaborate on exactly what it was I said that was anti-semitic.
Ohhh…. selective interpretations as they tried to wipe off the map all Jews!

Got it! And that is the same mantra that the Hamas has stipulated

I responded already to the last sentence