• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief in God, is not what God wants!

mickiel

Don't be so quick to stereo type what one believes.
I could blow your mind with the truth of universal energy in the universe.

There is absolutely nothing a Christian can do for my mind. We hold nothing in common, as you go your way I wish you peace. Especially since your beliefs will cause no conflict in mine.

Agnostic75

mickiel said:
There is absolutely nothing a Christian can do for my mind. We hold nothing in common, as you go your way I wish you peace. Especially since your beliefs will cause no conflict in mine.

But no one should care anymore about your beliefs than you care about theirs. Eveyone at this forum could start their own thread about their beliefs, and their beliefs would be just as valid as your beliefs are.

You are not getting anywhere in any of your threads because all that you are doing is making emotional guesses about God. If a God exists, you do not have a clue what his agenda are regarding thousands of issues.

Beta

But no one should care anymore about your beliefs than you care about theirs. Eveyone at this forum could start their own thread about their beliefs, and their beliefs would be just as valid as your beliefs are.

You are not getting anywhere in any of your threads because all that you are doing is making emotional guesses about God. If a God exists, you do not have a clue what his agenda are regarding thousands of issues.
Afraid I have a similar issue with mickiel's closed mind. There is nothing left to discuss with him. Sad :sad4: since all of us have a lot to learn.

mickiel

Then why do you keep reading the threads?

Why not ignore them?

Peace.

mickiel

Afraid I have a similar issue with mickiel's closed mind. There is nothing left to discuss with him. Sad :sad4: since all of us have a lot to learn.

Oh I have plenty to learn, just not from you. I get my learning from only a few sources that I trust, myself being one of them.

Peace on your journey.

AllanV

I haven't been on the forums for a while but Mickiel makes some interesting observations that can be expanded on.

In 1977 I had an experience of God that was very awkward for me to rationalize and explain to others. I was not searching or even thinking about such subjects but had an open mind about there being a God.

A power energized me over approximately 5 seconds and I was shown the mind of an immortal as a comparison to my own mind. The realization occurred with answers to questions that you are pondering on this topic. For three years thoughts came into my mind from out of another mind as complete and sufficient on all manner of subjects.

A bible was found and and it was read for many years until it wore out. I searched around different spiritual groups for comparisons and read other books to consolidate the ideas that were placed into my mind. I realized the need to be precise as so called spirituality is deluded.

Another experience occurred in 1991 during a 3 week fast where my own self was covered and a new perfect nature was experienced. This nature was more gentle than is able to be usually comprehended in the natural human state.

The short story of what it is all about can be told. Mankind cannot comprehend or find the mind of an immortal. It is hidden because a rebellious nature means every person is mentally bonded with others. One person is able to stir up brain activity with the associated chemicals in another or a group. The prophet Samuel said rebellion is as witchcraft. This ability de energizes and allows the earth forces to oxidize at the cellular producing aging. The example of mankind's activities on the planet would suggest what the knowledge of good and evil is about. Everyone will inadvertently or even purposely need to experience both to be fulfilled. People say bad needs to be experienced to know good. The bible says man thinks up evil continually. Therefore man's mental activity is predatory just like the animal kingdoms survival instinct.
The nature of Jesus has own thoughts and energy that many would find threatening and actively seek to destroy.

The bible is a record and describes the process of how to advance from the kingdom of Satan which is the projection of own magnified human personality traits that others read and react to into the the kingdom of God.

mickiel

I haven't been on the forums for a while but Mickiel makes some interesting observations that can be expanded on.

In 1977 I had an experience of God that was very awkward for me to rationalize and explain to others. I was not searching or even thinking about such subjects but had an open mind about there being a God.

A power energized me over approximately 5 seconds and I was shown the mind of an immortal as a comparison to my own mind. The realization occurred with answers to questions that you are pondering on this topic. For three years thoughts came into my mind from out of another mind as complete and sufficient on all manner of subjects.

A bible was found and and it was read for many years until it wore out. I searched around different spiritual groups for comparisons and read other books to consolidate the ideas that were placed into my mind. I realized the need to be precise as so called spirituality is deluded.

Another experience occurred in 1991 during a 3 week fast where my own self was covered and a new perfect nature was experienced. This nature was more gentle than is able to be usually comprehended in the natural human state.

The short story of what it is all about can be told. Mankind cannot comprehend or find the mind of an immortal. It is hidden because a rebellious nature means every person is mentally bonded with others. One person is able to stir up brain activity with the associated chemicals in another or a group. The prophet Samuel said rebellion is as witchcraft. This ability de energizes and allows the earth forces to oxidize at the cellular producing aging. The example of mankind's activities on the planet would suggest what the knowledge of good and evil is about. Everyone will inadvertently or even purposely need to experience both to be fulfilled. People say bad needs to be experienced to know good. The bible says man thinks up evil continually. Therefore man's mental activity is predatory just like the animal kingdoms survival instinct.
The nature of Jesus has own thoughts and energy that many would find threatening and actively seek to destroy.

The bible is a record and describes the process of how to advance from the kingdom of Satan which is the projection of own magnified human personality traits that others read and react to into the the kingdom of God.

Interesting, I wish you well on your journey, wherever it is to take you.

This world is like running into wall after wall, only to discover that the wall is constructed of people and their belief systems. And its hard to get around it.

But let me continue on why God is NOT now after belief in humanity.

Peace.

Beta

Peace.
At least you have got that right !!!
God has never been after belief in humanity - it's the other way round. Humanity is to BELIEVE IN GOD !!!

mickiel

This world is like running into wall after wall, only to discover that the wall is constructed of people and their belief systems. And its hard to get around it.

Peace.

In 1John 4:14, the major reason why God is not after belief in Humanity as of now is given;" And we have beheld and bear witness that The Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the World." Its all hedged on what Jesus mission was, and what Jesus did to cement the Salvation of all of humanity, no matter what they believe or do.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Beta

In 1John 4:14, the major reason why God is not after belief in Humanity as of now is given;" And we have beheld and bear witness that The Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the World." Its all hedged on what Jesus mission was, and what Jesus did to cement the Salvation of all of humanity, no matter what they believe or do.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.
And how do you think you and I are going to get along together in heaven ??? each believing something different ? So why are we even arguing ? neither your opinion or mine amount to a hill of beans - according to you !

mickiel

And how do you think you and I are going to get along together in heaven ??? each believing something different ? So why are we even arguing ? neither your opinion or mine amount to a hill of beans - according to you !

Well I agree with this, neither of our views are meaningful in the big picture. We are nothings who talk like they are something. God will get his way, thats bottomline, and what we think and say is meaningless to him.

Peace.

AllanV

Peace.

It would be easy for God to open peoples minds, But they need to be in a mental place where they are receptive. God is instantly observing everyone from just a little beyond their own sense of self belief. God knows each by how they do not measure up and miss the mark. The request is to Know God. But God is not forceful because the power can destroy an individual. By the degree a person is able to reach out a measure will be given back. God is not what a person is able the think up and is not natural to a human therefore to experience God is in another mind, the perfect mind that Jesus manifested. God is able to change a physical environment according to a prophet to make people uncomfortable. God is hidden and cannot be revealed through a rebellious nature.

The walls you describe are going to be challenged in the next few years. The condition of unbelief will be cemented and confirmed in some and others will change. As you say God doesn't want to be known at this time, there will be no peace and this will bring a disaster on all humanity.

mickiel

God is hidden and cannot be revealed through a rebellious nature.

I agree with some of the things you said, but I disagree with this. God is hidden, I agree there, but he can reveal himself to a rebellious human, the Apostle Paul is an example of that. We cannot, from our lack of knowledge, try to limit how God can reveal himself.

There are no limitations to the revelation of God.

Peace.

AllanV

I agree with some of the things you said, but I disagree with this. God is hidden, I agree there, but he can reveal himself to a rebellious human, the Apostle Paul is an example of that. We cannot, from our lack of knowledge, try to limit how God can reveal himself.

There are no limitations to the revelation of God.

Peace.

Yes you are correct. A rebellious human is able to have their mind opened to the truth.
The full measure of God's love can only be revealed through an individual after much prayer and fasting and then is able to be broadcast-ed to others. It is like being allowed into a holy place, a sanctuary. Even after having my mind opened up to the truth I struggled somewhat and it was 14 years later I understood the way passed the barrier in the mind. It is all plainly written in scripture and is a process from own mind into another mind and then the full revealing of God's Love. Every person has own power that begins from own mind. A new mind and new power. The perfect and acceptable example is Jesus, having God's Love and immortality.
Is mind a collective bonding between individuals or is it all within own brain activity.
If a comparison is made with a radio station all mankind is on the same station and reflects all mental processes and each will react within certain parameters. A new mind leading into immortality is on another station altogether.
A culture resists change and blocks access to a higher goal. It is a bit like the inventor with an excellent idea that is not accepted.

mickiel

Yes you are correct. A rebellious human is able to have their mind opened to the truth.
The full measure of God's love can only be revealed through an individual after much prayer and fasting and then is able to be broadcast-ed to others.

Well again, I disagree with this statement, that the full measure of Gods Love can only be revealed to someone after much fasting and prayer. God can reveal his Love to a human who does not fast or pray. I don't know why you are so prone to beliefs that limit God, and so demanding of humans who would seek God.

You need to check that.

Peace.

Agnostic75

mikiel said:
God can reveal his Love to a human who does not fast or pray.

But how can anyone know which theists get real messages from God since so many theists disagree with each other, sometimes even within the same denomination?

mickiel

But how can anyone know which theists get real messages from God since so many theists disagree with each other, sometimes even within the same denomination?

None of us get messages from God. God is not communicating with humanity now.

Besides, I don't need to know whoelse God is talking to, I just need to understand that he is not talking to me.

Peace.

AllanV

Well again, I disagree with this statement, that the full measure of Gods Love can only be revealed to someone after much fasting and prayer. God can reveal his Love to a human who does not fast or pray. I don't know why you are so prone to beliefs that limit God, and so demanding of humans who would seek God.

You need to check that.

Peace.

I have observed the Christian Church and questioned just what was wrong. They think they are somewhere they are not. I did not understand at first but then through a process of believing in the heart and then talking out in full belief I began to change and become pure. Doctrine sets the level of belief and the power of what is said. How does one get past own human collective belief and limitations if the doctrine is wrong? How does a person bring every thought into the captivity of Christ? Full focus and separation from own self reveals a new nature that is acceptable to God. God indwells powerfully and what the bible is about is then obvious.

mickiel

I have observed the Christian Church and questioned just what was wrong. They think they are somewhere they are not. I did not understand at first but then through a process of believing in the heart and then talking out in full belief I began to change and become pure. Doctrine sets the level of belief and the power of what is said. How does one get past own human collective belief and limitations if the doctrine is wrong? How does a person bring every thought into the captivity of Christ? Full focus and separation from own self reveals a new nature that is acceptable to God. God indwells powerfully and what the bible is about is then obvious.

Well I myself am nowhere even near " Pure."

Anyhow, I wish you well on your journey.

Peace.

AllanV

Well I myself am nowhere even near " Pure."

Anyhow, I wish you well on your journey.

Peace.

I would not say that I am pure either. There is a process that needs to be followed that progressively purifies. I already had knowledge and knew that God is but at a time when my health wasn't so good because of over working I started and continued a fast. My wife and I talked over belief. Thoughts seemed to becoming more profound as the weeks went by. Once a person is initiated there seems to be a mind that is suppressed by own mind and this will not be revealed until some action is taken. Expressing the thoughts from the new mind in total belief builds power (faith) and a listener will understand. This situation is to be kept actively going on into. What starts off as a good act is soon realized to be cleaning and purifying. The old mind becomes completely covered in a final act of thrusting away all those subtle aspects in the self that are realized could lead into all situations of human endeavor.
A dramatic energizing affect occurs and God is indwelling a purified vessel. The human aspect is only covered and can return. This whole event took 3 weeks to experience but several months to get over. It takes a life time to be comfortable with own self but to separate and then return to something that is gross and flesh is awkward. I am able to say I returned safely and am not insane. I am able to exist in this world which is dysfunctional even in its normal state. Therefore I am no worse than any other or even any better.

Last edited: