• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can God have a Son?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus is God. He has existed thru all eternity, therefore his existence does not depend on whether God wanted or needed a son, he wasnt created, hes always existed
Therefore your arguments are meaningless.

Doesn't Psalm [90v2] say God is from everlasting. Meaning no beginning.
Only God was before the beginning.

The word 'father' means life giver. Jesus calls God as his Father [Life Giver]

Even the resurrected heavenly Jesus still thinks he has a God over him at Revelation 3v12.
The resurrected heavenly Jesus still considers himself as the Son of God at Rev. 2v18.

If Jesus always existed why does Jesus consider himself as the beginning of the creation by God at Rev. 3v14 B ?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
If you're religious person, I have a question for you. Can God have a Son?

Besides God being Creator he is also called as Father.

Father meaning 'life giver'. God gave life first to angelic life.
Angelic sons of God. -[Job 38vs4,7]
Because God gave the angels life he is their Heavenly Father. [Life Giver]

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Proverbs 30:4 What is his name and what is his son's name, surley you can tell
The son is subject to the father Jesus said "I came not to do my own will, but the will of my Father"

If you look at KJV Psalm 110v1 there are two [2] LORD/Lord's mentioned.

One LORD, printed in all upper case letters, is where the Tetragrammaton [YHWH] stood. God's personal name is represented by the four letters [YHWH] of the Tetragrammaton. -Psalm 83v18 KJV

The other Lord, not in all upper case letters, stands for Jesus.
The Tetragrammaton [YHWH] is never applied to Jesus.

allright

If you look at KJV Psalm 110v1 there are two [2] LORD/Lord's mentioned.

One LORD, printed in all upper case letters, is where the Tetragrammaton [YHWH] stood. God's personal name is represented by the four letters [YHWH] of the Tetragrammaton. -Psalm 83v18 KJV

The other Lord, not in all upper case letters, stands for Jesus.
The Tetragrammaton [YHWH] is never applied to Jesus.

Jesus is hidden in the Old Testament.
The soldier who appears to Joseph outside Jericho is Jesus, It is Jesus who appears on the throne to Ezekiel and Isaiah.

Last edited:

AhmadSyahir

Jesus says his Father is greater [more powerful] than I [Jesus].- John 14v28

John also wrote [John 1v18; 1st John 4v12] that No man has seen God at any time. Men have seen Jesus.
-Exodus 33v20

Jesus believed himself to be the beginning of the creation by God. -Rev. 3v14 B.

I thought that Adam was the first man to be created?

AhmadSyahir

Besides God being Creator he is also called as Father.

Father meaning 'life giver'. God gave life first to angelic life.
Angelic sons of God. -[Job 38vs4,7]
Because God gave the angels life he is their Heavenly Father. [Life Giver]

God also give human life but that doesn't mean that we're his son.

AhmadSyahir

And that doesn't apply to the current religions because...?

*Hint* It has to do with how many people accept it as truth. Little to do with its actual validity.

Because current religion is actually work as a religion. If you want to challange a religion for it's validity, I suggest you to go ahead on your mission.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
Because current religion is actually work as a religion. If you want to challange a religion for it's validity, I suggest you to go ahead on your mission.
There are a number of older faiths, including the following of the Hellenic Gods, which 'work' right now, too.

So basically there is no difference. :D

AhmadSyahir

There are a number of older faiths, including the following of the Hellenic Gods, which 'work' right now, too.

So basically there is no difference. :D

There's. Their faith is created by the people. Real religion is from the Creator.
How to know? Verify it of course. How to verify it? Look into the nearest to you;
yourself, family and community.

True religion have true purpose and objective. Truth is to be seek and those with the truth should spread the word.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
There's. Their faith is created by the people. Real religion is from the Creator.
How to know? Verify it of course. How to verify it? Look into the nearest to you;
yourself, family and community.

True religion have true purpose and objective. Truth is to be seek and those with the truth should spread the word.

Your questions are without relevance, just prosy . I look at my family and I see the Aesir in them. Your God is not some universal default.

My religion is a true religion.

How is your faith not created by people? You can't really answer this question.

AhmadSyahir

Your questions are without relevance, just prosy . I look at my family and I see the Aesir in them. Your God is not some universal default.

My religion is a true religion.

How is your faith not created by people? You can't really answer this question.

Sometimes, you just see the 'wall' of your family face. You'll never know the truth unless you find out the 'truth' behind each of your family member.
Sometimes, the 'truth' behind it is shocking and surprising; you can't believe it.

Sometimes, the wall look very real that it reflect how is the thing behind it.
Sometimes, it turns out that the 'wall' "hide" something that greatly differ from the 'face' of the wall.

Even a white-shiny wall can be a place for a 'drug' store? Maybe?

Let's zoom out a bit. Who is your neighbour? Do you know him/her?
How is your community nowaday? Is it getting better? "Yes" will be your answer.

Can your religion change the shape of the people nowadays? Do you lie to yourself? "No" will be your answer. But if you lie, nothing will change; I and anybody else will never know.

Truth is to be seek.

How can my faith is not created by people? Well, I can prove it. It's proven in my life and the life of my community.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
Sometimes, you just see the 'wall' of your family face. You'll never know the truth unless you find out the 'truth' behind each of your family member.
Sometimes, the 'truth' behind it is shocking and surprising; you can't believe it.

Sometimes, the wall look very real that it reflect how is the thing behind it.
Sometimes, it turns out that the 'wall' "hide" something that greatly differ from the 'face' of the wall.

Even a white-shiny wall can be a place for a 'drug' store? Maybe?

Let's zoom out a bit. Who is your neighbour? Do you know him/her?
How is your community nowaday? Is it getting better? "Yes" will be your answer.

Can your religion change the shape of the people nowadays? Do you lie to yourself? "No" will be your answer. But if you lie, nothing will change; I and anybody else will never know.

Truth is to be seek.

How can my faith is not created by people? Well, I can prove it. It's proven in my life and the life of my community.
truth need not be clouded by non sequiturs ;)

You were the one who attempted to confound the issue by asking us to look at our families. We do, and we don;t see your God anywhere there.

You created an arbitrary set of requirements which you believed would humble us to admit your God; when our truthful [well, my] answers gave a result you didn't expect, you try to change the requirements.
I can prove mine the same way. As I said... there is no difference.

Last edited:

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
You know, after all this time and talk, I'm still curious: what vanity or other issue drives one to demand his God is the only one? What insecurity is one compensating for?