• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can humanity surprise God?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well...every time you show up...it's the same old....'you can't prove it'.

So if each and every term has to be 'proven' the discussion is subject to your approval before it may continue.

Did you want to participate in the topic?...or just stand in the corner and stamp your feet.....prove it...prove it ....prove it...
You back peddle well.
But t is still merely back peddling.

Beaudreaux

Thief said:
Really....after so much participation here at the forum....
You're still denying spiritual life.

In the biological taxonomy of life on earth, we are classified under the kingdom "animal". I am not sure why you would say differently. That is what the word means.

Beaudreaux

Thief said:
And should I cast my pearls before swine?

Can God surprise the atheist?

So...so VERY arrogant. Your thoughts are rare wisdom and we are pigs for not agreeing with you. Thats a big God Complex you've got there

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Not so much as dodged and avoided. :)

You seriously have not answered this question. When you say an action is possible, do you mean that it could happen? It's a simple yes or no and you have not answered this in previous posts.
Yes.:yes:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I am using scripture.
so was I.
It is a false doctrine if you cannot back it with God's Word.
Hmmm... "It is written ... but I tell you ..." leaps to mind here.
Too many believes today are condemning towards billions and based on religious tradition and not scripture.
The Church has always relied on Tradition.
Man is a slave to sin and cannot believe and has no freewill or choice towards salvation for he is dead in trespasses and sin; for God is not calling the whole world now. This is a scriptural fact.
It's not a "fact." It's an interpretation. Mine is just as valid an interpretation as yours.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Really?
So humans are what then?
All that is left is plant or mineral.

We are human beings, and animals are just animals.

you do realize that we literally ARE animals? haha.

and what knowledge has god (as per scriptures) given us that science has not surpassed?

God didn't just give us *scriptures* to gain knowledge and guidance from, he has designed the mind which we use to gain knowledge.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
No retreat on my part....and your topic point is what?
Really?
How quickly you forget:
Really?
So humans are what then?
All that is left is plant or mineral.
Really....after so much time preaching this alleged "spiritual life" you still have failed to show that it, like "the soul", actually exists.

Hells bells, perhaps you could finally define what the hell a "kind" is while you are at it...?
And should I cast my pearls before swine?

Can God surprise the atheist?

but you did cast your pearls before the swine when you posted:
Now you are merely back peddling.

Well...every time you show up...it's the same old....'you can't prove it'.

So if each and every term has to be 'proven' the discussion is subject to your approval before it may continue.

Did you want to participate in the topic?...or just stand in the corner and stamp your feet.....prove it...prove it ....prove it...

You back peddle well.
But t is still merely back peddling.