• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
How is it a whataboutism? Does his description actually match what a democrat did? That can't be! Democrats are supposedly so superior! Nothing bad can ever be spoken about a democrat.
Except how it took a Republican (Abraham Lincoln) to combat the democrats wanting to keep slavery.
Or how a democrat (FDR) put Japanese people in concentration camps.
Yet it's democrap that keeps claiming it's Republicans who want slavery and concentration camps.
The thread is about TRUMP.

One day you'll get this.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What about it? It's irrelevant. You're whining about s future event. Biden is a proven pathological liar that showers with his daughter and gropes children. He is a disgusting human being.
Claims not in evidence.

On the other hand it's been proven in court that Trump is a sexual abuser and a fraud (many times over). Why do you support such disgusting, proven behaviour? Why do you choose to believe internet rumours while ignoring the reality in front of your face?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
The thread is about TRUMP.

One day you'll get this.

In my opinion (based on my personal experience), you can't reason with MAGA Christians because any legitimate criticism of Trump goes in one ear and out the other. I also know from experience that they will most likely resort to whataboutism, slander, and false accusations against anyone who dares to speak out against Trump. They become viciously cruel. It seems as though they flat-out ignore the biblical commands to love their neighbor as themselves, to love their enemies, to pray for their enemies, to do good to their enemies, to turn the other cheek, and to treat others as they would like to be treated.

The Church of Trump: How He’s Infusing Christianity Into His Movement

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” Mahatma Gandhi

Laniakea

Not of this world
I would rather call them all fascists, because I think it is more fitting to them.

Why vote for a person who is so careless?

The reason why I don't think Biden won is not Trump. The reason is for example how Pelosi acted, and all the problems in vote counting. .
Not to mention all the loosing of the election laws that made cheating so much easier. Some states even flat out refusing to remove dead people from the voter rolls, only for their names to end up being used.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Barely. Perhaps you remember January 6th.

Thanks for not responding to the content of the post, yet again.

And thanks for confirming that MAGA are just in it to hurt other people. You'd be fine with Trump being a dictator because it would upset the people on the other side of the political aisle. Those are some great principles you've got there.
Hurting the liberals by exposing their lives is exactly what needs to be done. Good for Trump for being willing and able to do so.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Not to mention all the loosing of the election laws that made cheating so much easier. Some states even flat out refusing to remove dead people from the voter rolls, only for their names to end up being used.
You know why the smart MAGAs do not mention the cheating during the 20202 election?

It is because the vast majority of all the cheating discovered during the 2020 election was done by Republicans trying to get Trump more votes.

Interestingly enough, all their cheating did not amount to enough to have had an impact on the results.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Your repetition makes you sound like a professional protester! :D
images.jpg

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Joe Biden's son is a convicted felon!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I can't wait for the debates to listen to Trump bragging about he has the most convictions AND impeachments of all the other presidents in all the history of US presidents.
Then he can pause for a few seconds to help build the punch line: But WAIT! there's MORE!....

On the other hand Trump deliberately stole documents that belonged to the USA. And he deliberately hid them from the FBI. He lied about what he had, where they were, and there's a chance he still has some documents in New Jersey.
Sorry, I don't think we have enough evidence for those accusations.
OK, what did pelosi do that is suspicious and leads you to conclude there was election fraud (that wasn't Trump and his co-conspirators)?
For example didn't accept national guard at the Capitol on Jan 6. Which made the fake insurrection possible, which then was used to confirm Biden's presidency.

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter
And what problems in the vote counting?
For example blocking the windows, when they continued counting the votes, which itself was also dubious. It made it look like they "counted" votes as long as it takes to get enough votes for Biden.

Also the dominion voting machines is in my opinion one problem, because they make it easier to cheat.
Remember all swing states had numerous recounts and they all gave similar results.
It is possible to cheat and get the same false result in all recounts after that. But, obviously I can't prove they cheated. I just believe they did so, because of the many irregularities and weird things that happened.
The only organized election fraud was the fake elector scheme, and Trump trying to pressure state election officials to "find him votes" that weren't cast by citizens.
Did Trump ask to found votes that were not cast by citizens? I don't think so. Asking to find all votes cast by citizens is not wrong, especially if there is suspicion that lot of votes were thrown to trash or something like that.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't think we have enough evidence for those accusations.
That was in response to, "Trump deliberately stole documents that belonged to the USA. And he deliberately hid them from the FBI. He lied about what he had, where they were"

Actually, we do enough evidence. Jack Smith presented to a grand jury, and they were convinced enough by that evidence to indict Trump.
blocking the windows, when they continued counting the votes, which itself was also dubious.
That wouldn't be evidence of election fraud.
the dominion voting machines is in my opinion one problem, because they make it easier to cheat.
Your opinion is of little value, and the facts contradict you. Furthermore, Fox expressed an opinion similar to yours (albeit more forcefully) and lost a $787 million judgement for their lies. Giuliani and Powell are also in Dominion's crosshairs. https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N39S1UF/
It is possible to cheat and get the same false result in all recounts after that. But, obviously I can't prove they cheated.
You could if there was cheating. Look at all of the Republican voting fraud that was uncovered looking for evidence against the Democrats. Vote recounts are like forensic analysis. If evidence has been left, it will be found following a thorough audit of the votes.
Asking to find all votes cast by citizens is not wrong
Are you referring to Trump's call to Georgia Secretary of State Raffensberger: "I just want to find 11,780 votes"? He's been indicted for that as well. But that's separate from Smith's federal prosecution, which is about various other crimes Trump committed such as the fake elector fraud and organizing an insurrection.

Can we assume that you didn't hear or read the bipartisan J6 Select Committee's report? It included a referral to the DOJ for criminal prosecution. That was only part of what Smith has. A House Committee doesn't have the same investigative power as the special prosecutor. They couldn't get many Republicans to honor congressional subpoena, although I'm happy to say that I know of two - Navarro and Bannon - who are in or going to jail for their contempt of Congress. But the committee never got their testimony. Nor Jordan's, who also defied a subpoena.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
In my opinion (based on my personal experience), you can't reason with MAGA Christians because any legitimate criticism of Trump goes in one ear and out the other. I also know from experience that they will most likely resort to whataboutism, slander, and false accusations against anyone who dares to speak out against Trump. They become viciously cruel. It seems as though they flat-out ignore the biblical commands to love their neighbor as themselves, to love their enemies, to pray for their enemies, to do good to their enemies, to turn the other cheek, and to treat others as they would like to be treated.

The Church of Trump: How He’s Infusing Christianity Into His Movement

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” Mahatma Gandhi
A lot of that seems to be reflected in this very thread.