• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Joe Biden's son is a convicted felon!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Oh, were you gonna vote for Hunter Biden for President?

Oh no, of course not. This is just another whataboutism to avoid having to face facts about Dear Leader being a convicted felon, sexual abuser and fraud.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter
MSN

False, and the source you used is the New Ork Post, which would even be useful lining a birdcage. If you saw then entire recording, Pelosi said she didn't have the power to call the National Guard because both Trump and Pence were there.

For example blocking the windows, when they continued counting the votes, which itself was also dubious. It made it look like they "counted" votes as long as it takes to get enough votes for Biden.

That happened in Detroit as people tried to bust in to "monitor: the election returns. However, that was illegal as people have to apply for that in advance. I watched this happen live on our local news channels.

Did Trump ask to found votes that were not cast by citizens? I don't think so. Asking to find all votes cast by citizens is not wrong, especially if there is suspicion that lot of votes were thrown to trash or something like that.

If you listen to the recording, Trump tells him he needs to "find 11,780 votes" so he would have just enough to win. You can access that on YouTube.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I can't wait for the debates to listen to Trump bragging about he has the most convictions AND impeachments of all the other presidents in all the history of US presidents.
Then he can pause for a few seconds to help build the punch line: But WAIT! there's MORE!....
Good for you!
Biden will lose the debate, even if the liberal moderators working for liberal CNN gives him the questions in advance. It didn't even work for Hillary Clinton when she debated Trump for the 2016 election.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Your continued handwaving away of Trump's crimes say much about you. I guess you haven't realized that yet.
I'm still not aware that this thread is about me. What I've noticed is that you can't resist making it about me (or trying desperately to make it about me).

Laniakea

Not of this world
Oh, were you gonna vote for Hunter Biden for President?

Oh no, of course not. This is just another whataboutism to avoid having to face facts about Dear Leader being a convicted felon, sexual abuser and fraud.
Why would I vote for a Crack addict whose father raised him to become one?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Good for you!
Biden will lose the debate, even if the liberal moderators working for liberal CNN gives him the questions in advance. It didn't even work for Hillary Clinton when she debated Trump for the 2016 election.
You should listen better to Trump.
For he has already stated that he will lose the debate to Biden.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
As I said, your postings indicate otherwise.
And you just proved it once again.
As i said in the other thread:

You really should take a break.​
Your trolling has been severely lacking the bite it once had.​
So take a break, rest up, fuel up and get to feeling better.​

Laniakea

Not of this world
As i said in the other thread:

You really should take a break.​
Your trolling has been severely lacking the bite it once had.​
So take a break, rest up, fuel up and get to feeling better.​
You go with whatever it is you have to go with in order to sleep at night.

Personally, I prefer reality.