• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
By what I know, Trump asked the National Guard. And Pelosi prevented it. Are you saying that Pelosi could not have prevented it? If so, why they were not brought there as Trump asked?
What you know is incorrect. I myself have corrected you on this one, multiple times.
To me it is suspicious, especially when done at that point and not much earlier.
It's actually not suspicious at all.

They never have let angry mobs come in and observe elections. They have certified volunteers already doing that. Your vote is supposed to be anonymous, but you want a mob of random people standing around watching everyone vote? That's nuts.
Doesn't mean he asked to manufacture them.
That's exactly what it means. Listen to the entire call. Inform yourself.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
What you know is incorrect. I myself have corrected you on this one, multiple times.

It's actually not suspicious at all.

They never have let angry mobs come in and observe elections. They have certified volunteers already doing that. Your vote is supposed to be anonymous, but you want a mob of random people standing around watching everyone vote? That's nuts.

That's exactly what it means. Listen to the entire call. Inform yourself.
STOP THE MADNESS!

Kathryn

By what I know, Trump asked the National Guard. And Pelosi prevented it. Are you saying that Pelosi could not have prevented it? If so, why they were not brought there as Trump asked?

To me it is suspicious, especially when done at that point and not much earlier.

Doesn't mean he asked to manufacture them.
STOP THE MADNESS!

wellwisher

In my opinion, MAGA Christians, like the rude and obnoxious ones we've seen in this thread, only pay lip service to their profession as Christians. They obviously don't walk the walk; otherwise, we'd recognize their genuine faith in their posts. I suppose they don't have a problem with marring their witness.
What the Atheist and Left would prefer is for the Christians, not participate. They should turn the other cheek and let the Left do its criminal activities in peace, unopposed. Just be good passivists, and stay out of the way as they form an evil perverted empire. This is where Trump comes in. Before Trump, the Left and Swamp could intimidate Conservatives, with dual justice; FBI raids, and fake news. But after Trump, the Left tried every tactic to take Trump down, but he keeps getting back up. It fights the fight, so the rest can add pressure and complain, but not have to get dirty in the actual legal and social brawls.

The Roman Catholic Church used a similar technique. They had Knights, for example, to fight and even kill adversaries, allowing the common man, to remain in his clean linen. Most did not have to kill or fight, so peace was more common for most. Like today, the armed forces protect freedom and get dirty, so we can live free and clean. We appreciate Sir Trump of the Round Table, to lead the battle from the front. He is not Biden, hiding behind a firewall, with his minion setting up propaganda smoke screens and in fighting. Trump fights from the front lines like kings of old. He is always the center of the Left's major battle lines of fire and intrigue.

I do not think there is anyone who could have put up with so much hate, lawlessness, biased dual justice and intrigue and not say, I give up. But Trump keeps getting up; Rocky, keeps fighting, and gets stronger. Now the panic is setting in with these pleads and guilt trips to the Christians. The Left has tried their playbook scams and is running out of scams to take out Trump. Trump is making also inroads into what had been Democrat strongholds; Blacks and Hispanics. There are now more allies and new Knights joining the fight; former DNC donors. A major DNC Donor who brought $millions to Obama, is now behind Trump, since his message is about positive change; MAGA, like Obama was the message of hope and change.

The DNC only has anger and hate; mudslinging, since there is nothing good to report, since most of their political moves were very selfish and harmed the majority American, including many of their own; crime, inflation and immigration in Sanctuary cities by applying pressure on citizen minority schools and social services.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What the Atheist and Left would prefer is for the Christians, not participate. They should turn the other cheek and let the Left do its criminal activities in peace, unopposed. Just be good passivists, and stay out of the way as they form an evil perverted empire. This is where Trump comes in. Before Trump, the Left and Swamp could intimidate Conservatives, with dual justice; FBI raids, and fake news. But after Trump, the Left tried every tactic to take Trump down, but he keeps getting back up. It fights the fight, so the rest can add pressure and complain, but not have to get dirty in the actual legal and social brawls.

The Roman Catholic Church used a similar technique. They had Knights, for example, to fight and even kill adversaries, allowing the common man, to remain in his clean linen. Most did not have to kill or fight, so peace was more common for most. Like today, the armed forces protect freedom and get dirty, so we can live free and clean. We appreciate Sir Trump of the Round Table, to lead the battle from the front. He is not Biden, hiding behind a firewall, with his minion setting up propaganda smoke screens and in fighting. Trump fights from the front lines like kings of old. He is always the center of the Left's major battle lines of fire and intrigue.

I do not think there is anyone who could have put up with so much hate, lawlessness, biased dual justice and intrigue and not say, I give up. But Trump keeps getting up; Rocky, keeps fighting, and gets stronger. Now the panic is setting in with these pleads and guilt trips to the Christians. The Left has tried their playbook scams and is running out of scams to take out Trump. Trump is making also inroads into what had been Democrat strongholds; Blacks and Hispanics. There are now more allies and new Knights joining the fight; former DNC donors. A major DNC Donor who brought $millions to Obama, is now behind Trump, since his message is about positive change; MAGA, like Obama was the message of hope and change.
Sorry but the MAGA crowd doesn't get to lecture anybody else on lawlessness.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Reading the posts I described reminds me of the following quote: "The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle." That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Manning
If atheists find Jesus appealing while finding his followers appalling, they should follow Jesus instead of His followers. ---A wise man

Laniakea

Not of this world
Arguments with you are derailing the thread.
And they can stop at any time by not making things personally about me. But I've noticed that liberals operate that way; making things personal when their arguments aren't convincing even to themselves.

Kathryn

And they can stop at any time by not making things personally about me. But I've noticed that liberals operate that way; making things personal when their arguments aren't convincing even to themselves.
So don't feed them. That's all I'm saying. Don't feed into it.

Laniakea

Not of this world
OK I guess, if you want to keep derailing the thread.
We're 25 pages into this thread. Looking back at the beginning of the thread, it went off course at the beginning of page 3, and I wasn't even involved in it at that point.

Kathryn

We're 25 pages into this thread. Looking back at the beginning of the thread, it went off course at the beginning of page 3, and I wasn't even involved in it at that point.
Well, you've got more stamina than me, that's for sure.