• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

Laniakea

Not of this world
Well, you've got more stamina than me, that's for sure.
And spare time.
Also a realization of when trying to reason with people here is a fruitless endeavor. I've seen people far more knowledgeable and patient than I am (Twilight Hue and 1213 come to mind) present their posts to these people only for them to be dismissed with mockery. It becomes clear that mockery and schoolyard antics is the level they want to operate on. Calculus can't be taught to a Kindergartener.

They never have let angry mobs come in and observe elections. They have certified volunteers already doing that. Your vote is supposed to be anonymous, but you want a mob of random people standing around watching everyone vote?
In that case, why they were not covered in the beginning? Why are random people allowed to watch in the beginning, but not when there is dire need to find more votes for Biden?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
In that case, why they were not covered in the beginning? Why are random people allowed to watch in the beginning, but not when there is dire need to find more votes for Biden?
Biden did not need more votes.
Trump is the one who needed more votes.
Even with all the cheating that took place in his favour, trump needed more votes.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What the Atheist and Left would prefer is for the Christians, not participate. They should turn the other cheek and let the Left do its criminal activities in peace, unopposed. Just be good passivists, and stay out of the way as they form an evil perverted empire. This is where Trump comes in. Before Trump, the Left and Swamp could intimidate Conservatives, with dual justice; FBI raids, and fake news. But after Trump, the Left tried every tactic to take Trump down, but he keeps getting back up. It fights the fight, so the rest can add pressure and complain, but not have to get dirty in the actual legal and social brawls.

The Roman Catholic Church used a similar technique. They had Knights, for example, to fight and even kill adversaries, allowing the common man, to remain in his clean linen. Most did not have to kill or fight, so peace was more common for most. Like today, the armed forces protect freedom and get dirty, so we can live free and clean. We appreciate Sir Trump of the Round Table, to lead the battle from the front. He is not Biden, hiding behind a firewall, with his minion setting up propaganda smoke screens and in fighting. Trump fights from the front lines like kings of old. He is always the center of the Left's major battle lines of fire and intrigue.

I do not think there is anyone who could have put up with so much hate, lawlessness, biased dual justice and intrigue and not say, I give up. But Trump keeps getting up; Rocky, keeps fighting, and gets stronger. Now the panic is setting in with these pleads and guilt trips to the Christians. The Left has tried their playbook scams and is running out of scams to take out Trump. Trump is making also inroads into what had been Democrat strongholds; Blacks and Hispanics. There are now more allies and new Knights joining the fight; former DNC donors. A major DNC Donor who brought $millions to Obama, is now behind Trump, since his message is about positive change; MAGA, like Obama was the message of hope and change.

The DNC only has anger and hate; mudslinging, since there is nothing good to report, since most of their political moves were very selfish and harmed the majority American, including many of their own; crime, inflation and immigration in Sanctuary cities by applying pressure on citizen minority schools and social services.
Why does the word "twisted" come to mind?

Edited: I'm referring to the post.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No random people off the street have ever been allowed to oversee elections.

Could you answer my question now, please?

"They never have let angry mobs come in and observe elections. They have certified volunteers already doing that. Your vote is supposed to be anonymous, but you want a mob of random people standing around watching everyone vote?"

Alien826

No religious beliefs
So far, the electoral college votes will all go to one candidate so it doesn't matter.

And this highlights the craziness of the US system. There are I think seven states where a person's vote makes any difference to the outcome of the Presidential election. This is because of the Electoral College, and it goes for voters of both parties. Think about it. Members of the House are elected by people they represent (in their district). Likewise, Senators (in their State). The President represents everyone in the country, so surely a majority of the total vote should decide.

Probably the worst decision the founders made, with the second amendment a close second.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
And this highlights the craziness of the US system. There are I think seven states where a person's vote makes any difference to the outcome of the Presidential election. This is because of the Electoral College, and it goes for voters of both parties. Think about it. Members of the House are elected by people they represent (in their district). Likewise, Senators (in their State). The President represents everyone in the country, so surely a majority of the total vote should decide.

Probably the worst decision the founders made, with the second amendment a close second.
I don't know, who knows, honestly? I know we spend a lot of time arguing about it though.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Christians what do you think about Trump's convictions

Ours @1213 says in one of his posts " It is interesting why all people are not judged the same way, in trials that look worse than communistic show trials."

It does look like that.
What does the Bible belt people of USA say about him, do they consider him a christ or the Anti-Christ, please, right??

Anybody, please

Regards

No random people off the street have ever been allowed to oversee elections.
Because the windows were not blocked earlier random people could have seen earlier what happens. So, the question is now, why block them at that point and not in the first place?
"They never have let angry mobs come in and observe elections. They have certified volunteers already doing that. Your vote is supposed to be anonymous, but you want a mob of random people standing around watching everyone vote?"
Again, that question is irrelevant, because random people could watch earlier.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
By what I know, Biden was behind Trump, before the weird things started to happen and vote counting continued longer than it should have.
rotflmao
The vote counting lasted so much longer because Trump kept demanding recounts.
Then he filed law suit after lawsuit concerning the counts (ALL of which he lost).

All because his ego could not accept the fact he lost.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The USA Justice system is based on the Constitution.

You apparently do not understand English and the definition of communism. Your extreme right position is the autocratic dictator beliefs expressed by Trump

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Because the windows were not blocked earlier random people could have seen earlier what happens. So, the question is now, why block them at that point and not in the first place?

Again, I watched that live locally, and I explained why the people clamoring on the windows could not be allowed in.

TO REPEAT: in order to be a poll watcher here in Michigan, people from the various parties apply in advance, and all of them are represented. If there are questions on any count, those boxes are stored in a different area and guarded. All other boxes are still stored as it is illegal here for them to be destroyed until much later. Because of the intimidation from outside, the Detroit Police Department ordered the windows to be covered.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
They were blocked in the first place, unless they were certified observers. If they were not certified they were their illegally
Again, that question is irrelevant, because random people could watch earlier.
No

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I don't know, who knows, honestly? I know we spend a lot of time arguing about it though.

Who knows? Think about it. We often get Presidents that the majority of the population doesn't want. Does that seem a good thing to you?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Who knows? Think about it. We often get Presidents that the majority of the population doesn't want. Does that seem a good thing to you?
Not really but one vote doesn't a difference make with the electoral college.