• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a question about God?

Imagist

Worshipper of Athe.
Did you have a question about God?

1. What is his name?
2. What is his quest?
3. What is his favorite color?
4. What is the capital of Assyria?
5. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

P.S. Do you not feel it is ignorant for an atheist to take part in a discussion about God? It simply shows immaturity, you want people that accept the reality of God to tolerate you, but YOU refuse to tolerate them. It would seem that it is your self esteem that needs checked. I am not being hateful, I am simply speaking the Truth. I was in your shoes for 38 years, so I know what you are going through, but I show no mercy, because you have the power to change it. God forgives ignorance again and again, for me, I cannot find a way to do that. Yes, I am a sinner, as I cannot forgive ignorance.

No, it's not ignorant. If there is room for people who believe that they get answers directly from god, then the possibility that god doesn't exist certainly is worth exploring.

And for the record, I have my doubts that you were ever in my shoes. If you were, you would at least have a basic understanding of the burden of proof argument, even if you don't think it's true. As is I don't see any evidence that you even understand my beliefs.

P.P.S. If you need those URL's to the atheist boards let me know and I will look them up for you.

Ah, we've already reached the "I can't win an argument with you so just go away" phase?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
1. This is a reference to our physical life here on earth? If it is, then I would say of course. Do you feel the Creator cannot destroy what He has created? Is there something that man creates that he does not destroy? God takes no pleasure in death though, the action that He takes always conforms to His Plan.

So in Exodus 7:3, God hardens the heart of Pharaoh, to ensure he will not listen to Moses and Aaron. Then, as a result of God hardening Pharaohs heart, God kills all the firstborn in Egypt that are not protected by the lambs blood.

This is all according to His Plan and is therefore justified?

According to Exodus, God ensured that the innocent would die.

GiantHouseKey

Actually I am a little confused as to the exact question. Are you asking that if God creates an object that He cannot destroy then He is not God? If this is the question then it would be prudent to understand that what is Created can be destroyed. I will use an example from the book that explains this, as it pertains to humans:

I think you've got some sort of limited thinking ability problem. You seem to assume that God HAS to be omnipotent. I can just about imagine a God that is not omnipotent, but an omnipotent one is just not feasible. Like everything there is a chance, but the paradox is just too great for me to ignore.

As you can see, anything that God creates can be destroyed.
Actually, we have no evidence of this. My beliefs say the exact opposite of what you're saying. If God can destroy mass, then i'd like to see him do it, because it goes against something which you claim he made (Laws of Physics).

Most of the things that He has created, that we know of, is atomic, and we already know how to use atoms to destroy things.
Ah, array theory. Sure things can be destroyed (Even, as you say, humans can do that) but will their component parts be destroyed? I believe not.

It is believed that you cannot destroy matter, however if matter has been created, then you can destroy it.
Can you explain this please?

Maybe mankind has not figured out how yet, but it can be done, even if it can only be done by God.
Ok so this goes back to my question which you still haven't really answered. My beliefs go fully against your concept of creation and destruction but nevertheless, let's assume your principle:

God can make everything (Omnipotence)
God can destroy everything (Omnipotence)
Assuming what you say, Everything that is made can be destroyed.
Can God make something which is NOT able to be destroyed, even by God? The answer, as you say it, would be no. The answer as I see it would be yes.
In either case, Omnipotence is disproven.
Do you want to try again? Y/N?

Thank you for your other answers by the way, they were very interesting :)

GhK

Imagist

Worshipper of Athe.
If we're going to make this a scientific argument, can we get the facts right, please?

Mass can be "destroyed" by converting it into energy. Likewise, mass can be "created" by converting energy into mass. The ratio of these conversions is E = mc^2 (energy equals mass times the speed of light squared). In fact, to be very technical, mass and energy are the same (wave/particle duality) although it is usually more mathematically convenient to treat it as one or the other.

The law of conservation of mass was amended to be the law of conservation of mass/energy more than half a century ago.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
If we're going to make this a scientific argument, can we get the facts right, please?

Mass can be "destroyed" by converting it into energy. Likewise, mass can be "created" by converting energy into mass. The ratio of these conversions is E = mc^2 (energy equals mass times the speed of light squared). In fact, to be very technical, mass and energy are the same (wave/particle duality) although it is usually more mathematically convenient to treat it as one or the other.

The law of conservation of mass was amended to be the law of conservation of mass/energy more than half a century ago.

Not "destroyed", converted. I do not "destroy" mash, water, yeast, and hops to make beer, I convert it.:drool:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
What you are doing now is reading words in a book, gaining evermore knowledge about God. There is a beginning to this book and there is an end, therefore there is a finite amount of knowledge that you can learn from this book or any book, this includes the Bible and the Qur’an. Think of the Bible and the Qur’an as your “introduction” to God. You must yourself speak with God through prayer to gain more wisdom, wisdom that you simply cannot learn in a book. When you turn to God and get this increased amount of knowledge and wisdom, be advised that this comes with increased responsibility.
I noticed you refer to both the Bible and the Qur'an. Obviously those are not the only religious texts used by people who want to know about God. Do you think there is anything that can be learned about God by reading The Book of Mormon, for instance? Why or why not?

GiantHouseKey

Yes sir, you're correct. Sorry, I have a habit of assuming people know what I mean without literally stating it all.

Mass is proportional to energy (As you said, E=mc^2). The key word is converted. Mass is not destroyed, it is simple CONVERTED to another form. As you also correctly said, mass can be created by having it CONVERTED from energy.

And, again, you are correct in saying that they are essentially the same, which further strengthens what I previously said. My facts were correct, but I didn't choose to explain them in detail because I didn't want to make this into a scientific arguement, I didn't really want to go into in-depth particle physics, as I do know a fair bit on the subject.

Sorry if that wasn't clear when I originally said it :)

GhK.

Imagist

Worshipper of Athe.
Imagist said:

Not "destroyed", converted. I do not "destroy" mash, water, yeast, and hops to make beer, I convert it.:drool:

Perhaps you've had too much? :p

I put the word "destroyed" in quotes specifically because I was using it inexactly. However, the term is appropriate because it is a term commonly used in the scientific literature on the subject.

Law of conservation of mass: mass cannot be created or destroyed.
Law of conservation of mass/energy: mass/energy cannot be created or destroyed.

TruthaboutGod

Wait, I thought you were going to convey the answers from your source. As far as offering your interpretation of scripture, please don't bother.

Since you wish to rely on "verse mining" to answer questions, I'll do the same. Here you go, God told Moses early on...

Leviticus 1
1 The LORD called to Moses and spoke to him from the Tent of Meeting. He said, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When any of you brings an offering to the LORD, bring as your offering an animal from either the herd or the flock.

3 " 'If the offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he is to offer a male without defect. He must present it at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting so that it [a] will be acceptable to the LORD. 4 He is to lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it will be accepted on his behalf to make atonement for him. 5 He is to slaughter the young bull before the LORD, and then Aaron's sons the priests shall bring the blood and sprinkle it against the altar on all sides at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. 6 He is to skin the burnt offering and cut it into pieces. 7 The sons of Aaron the priest are to put fire on the altar and arrange wood on the fire. 8 Then Aaron's sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, including the head and the fat, on the burning wood that is on the altar. 9 He is to wash the inner parts and the legs with water, and the priest is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.
10 " 'If the offering is a burnt offering from the flock, from either the sheep or the goats, he is to offer a male without defect. 11 He is to slaughter it at the north side of the altar before the LORD, and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood against the altar on all sides. 12 He is to cut it into pieces, and the priest shall arrange them, including the head and the fat, on the burning wood that is on the altar. 13 He is to wash the inner parts and the legs with water, and the priest is to bring all of it and burn it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD. 14 " 'If the offering to the LORD is a burnt offering of birds, he is to offer a dove or a young pigeon. 15 The priest shall bring it to the altar, wring off the head and burn it on the altar; its blood shall be drained out on the side of the altar. 16 He is to remove the crop with its contents [b] and throw it to the east side of the altar, where the ashes are. 17 He shall tear it open by the wings, not severing it completely, and then the priest shall burn it on the wood that is on the fire on the altar. It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.

It's very interesting how you Dodge the bulk of my questions about the source material for your "truth". You think I'm asking about religion, I'm not. I'm asking questions about the source material you are using. My questions are aimed at having you support the veracity of your claims. You see, the books that you claim introduced you to God are written by men. Thus, they offer man's definition of God and the relationship that man is expected to have with that concept of God. You say you reject religion, that's fine, but you haven't also rejected the basis for the religions that you are rejecting.

Bottomline, you're claiming to be able to define a concept of God and what our relationship with that god is supposed to be. If that concept is based on the texts that you claim it is, then support the veracity of the information therein or speak to your source directly and have them explain these problems with the texts. It really shouldn't be hard to do if you have the Man on speed-dial. Thanks again for your time.

I have already stated that the source of the Truth comes from God, yet you ask questions about which man wrote which book, what does that have to do with God?

TruthaboutGod

No Theodore, It is not that I am unable to learn the truth - it is that veils have been set - by God - that keep me from learning the truth.

Why would God do this ?

And - why then, does God not Love me ? And Why is the punishment so severe ?

If this is in reference to your quotations fo the Qur'an above, then it is true that the ignorant will not learn the Truth, however that is also shown to us in the Bible,

Isaiah 6:9
And He said “Go and tell this people: Keep on hearing, but do not understand; Keep on seeing, but do not perceive.”
The ignorant will not learn the Truth, however everyone that is ignorant, is ignorant by choice. If you feel you are ignorant, then lose your ignorance, you certainly have the power to do this. For people that are not ignorant the veils will be lifted. God also Loves you and takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, (Copy and paste from the book)

Ezekiel 18:32
“For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God, “Therefore turn and live!”
*Why would God create something, then take pleasure in it's destruction? This is a trait of mankind, of wickedness, of sin, not a trait of God.*

And again in the Bible, for even more clarification, God swears by His Own Existence:
Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel
*Surely as God is Life, He takes pleasure in Life, therefore live and do not set your eyes on your own destruction.*

The wicked that turn righteous shall live, the righteous that turn wicked shall die,

Ezekiel 33:17-19
Yet the children of your people say, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ But it is their way which is not fair!
When the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, he shall die because of it.
“But when the wicked turns from his wickedness and does what is lawful and right, he shall live because of it."
*Who are the created to judge the Creator?*

TruthaboutGod

woops, didn't see this bit.

So lets go with this.

Where is Ohio?

In a plane of Existence that God has created.

P.S. I remember this conversation from a year ago :) No, I cannot show you where I am, as I do not have a map of Existence. I do believe I was the one that stated you cannot prove where you are, do not think that I do not "practice what I preach".

TruthaboutGod

1. What is his name?
2. What is his quest?
3. What is his favorite color?
4. What is the capital of Assyria?
5. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

No, it's not ignorant. If there is room for people who believe that they get answers directly from god, then the possibility that god doesn't exist certainly is worth exploring.

And for the record, I have my doubts that you were ever in my shoes. If you were, you would at least have a basic understanding of the burden of proof argument, even if you don't think it's true. As is I don't see any evidence that you even understand my beliefs.

Ah, we've already reached the "I can't win an argument with you so just go away" phase?

1. God
2. To Create
3. Never asked, and will not, as this has no bearing on your acceptance of the Truth. You are an atheist playing word games, if you want me to play the word game with you, please ask questions that pertain to God.
4. Strange you would ask me a question that you can find for yourself, Google it. Here is a link, if you need help:
WikiAnswers - What was the capital of ancient Assyria
5. Again google it, yet again I will help you:
style.org > Estimating the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow
6. Burden of proof? Let me explain this yet again for you, my task is to convey, not to convince. If you feel that I will not provide you with a Truthful answer then why would you ask the question? Are you asking questions in the hopes of receiving lies? I am conveying to you the Truth, if you want proof of it, why not read the Bible and the Qur'an for yourself? I am no greater then you, why would God not show you all that He has shown me?
7. Stay as long as you wish, the water is warm :) I am just trying to help you by not wasting your time, however it is your time, so feel free.

Sleepr

Usually lurking.
I have already stated that the source of the Truth comes from God, yet you ask questions about which man wrote which book, what does that have to do with God?

Please allow me to explain even further...

You said you were introduced to God by reading various scriptures. You have also referenced those scriptures as "The Word of God". You use those scriptures to "answer questions" as though those "words of god" are your source. Yet, the source of that written material has nothing to do with God? You actually mean to say that you dont' understand what that has to do with God? Can your source not answer my questions?

Aren't we talking about God here? The Alpha and the Omega baby! Man! He who is I am! ... and all that jazz. You have an audience with the big cheese and can't get these questions answered? That is very unimpressive. Thanks anyway for your responses.

TruthaboutGod

So in Exodus 7:3, God hardens the heart of Pharaoh, to ensure he will not listen to Moses and Aaron. Then, as a result of God hardening Pharaohs heart, God kills all the firstborn in Egypt that are not protected by the lambs blood.

This is all according to His Plan and is therefore justified?

According to Exodus, God ensured that the innocent would die.

1. Indeed
2. Curious that you would mention the killing of the first born, is this not what Egypt did to the Jews?(Moses) I also wonder how many Jewish slaves were murdered during the time they were in Egypt, and yet you say they were innocent? Seems like some Justice was dealt to me, yet that is my opinion.

TruthaboutGod

I think you've got some sort of limited thinking ability problem. You seem to assume that God HAS to be omnipotent. I can just about imagine a God that is not omnipotent, but an omnipotent one is just not feasible. Like everything there is a chance, but the paradox is just too great for me to ignore.

Actually, we have no evidence of this. My beliefs say the exact opposite of what you're saying. If God can destroy mass, then i'd like to see him do it, because it goes against something which you claim he made (Laws of Physics).

Ah, array theory. Sure things can be destroyed (Even, as you say, humans can do that) but will their component parts be destroyed? I believe not.

Can you explain this please?

Ok so this goes back to my question which you still haven't really answered. My beliefs go fully against your concept of creation and destruction but nevertheless, let's assume your principle:

God can make everything (Omnipotence)
God can destroy everything (Omnipotence)
Assuming what you say, Everything that is made can be destroyed.
Can God make something which is NOT able to be destroyed, even by God? The answer, as you say it, would be no. The answer as I see it would be yes.
In either case, Omnipotence is disproven.
Do you want to try again? Y/N?

Thank you for your other answers by the way, they were very interesting :)

GhK

1. When I said "you can destroy it" I meant "you" as in it can be destroyed, I was not referring to man destroying it.
2. I did not say God can make everything, but I will say He can make everything in our Existence. As God is God, I would not be able to comprehend how God could Create God. We are a part of God,(Soul) yet we cannot "overpower" God.
3. Same as 2. God can destroy anything He has Created, yet I would be unable to comprehend how He could destroy Himself. Notice that in all Three Words of God, wicked spend an eternity in Hell, is this because our Soul is "of God" and cannot be destroyed, yet it can be punished?
4. Do you want me to try what again? Are you stating that since God cannot destroy Himself, that He is not Omnipotent? O.K. I will not argue against that. Does this fact change anything? I mean is God now not God because He cannot destroy Himself.
You seem like a very intelligent individual, so blame it on my ignorance as I am not seeing the point that you are making.

TruthaboutGod

1. Actually... this is not a question about God, however would I be allowed to make a statement?

Mass cannot be destroyed,(By Man) it can only be converted to energy. A "conversion" does not equal a "destruction", or do you feel that when water is converted to ice, the water is destroyed? Check out some science facts that mankind has discovered, and you will see that indeed entire galaxies, over time, are converted to new galaxies. Our sun when it burns out, will eventually become a new sun yet again.

A born again sun... Sound familiar? I will state that this energy conversion was part of the intelligent design by God, but, as an atheist, I am sure you will disagree.

I do think it is ignorant for religious people to fight against scientists. Scientists are always in search of the Truth, and they will do everything they can to prove it. If they search for the Truth, should we not then support them instead of fighting against them? Copy and paste from the book:

A recent discovery was made that shows that all of mankind that are living today have descended from one man, scientists call this the "scientific Adam". The time that this individual is said to have existed is estimated to be around 60,000 years ago, and lived someplace in Africa. This was supposedly proved through DNA testing. What I found to be truly amazing is that scientists cannot come up with any decent theories of what happened to all the other "early men" that had roamed the earth. These others were removed from existence, and to the best of our knowledge, have become extinct.

The point that I am trying to make here is that, in the end, science will always prove the Existence of God. While many people that are religious might see scientists as adversaries, I believe that they are your best friends. While many scientists might not spend their time and effort trying to prove the Existence of God, it seems that in the end, they in fact do. All this that I have spoken is in the Bible and the Qur'an. Do not blame the scientist because mankind did not understand the Truth as it was expressed in the Bible and the Qur'an. I see scientists as the "railroad tracks", always keeping religions from going off in some kind of crazy direction. I find myself more and more being fascinated by their voracious desire to prove something and to show the physical proof for it. They do search for the Truth, does that not go exactly with God's Plan? Do not shun those that search for the Truth and expose it, as this is the Will of God.

Always encourage those that search for the Truth in matters, those that are curious about life, those that want physical proof. Doubting Thomas would not believe until he saw Jesus and placed his hands inside of His wounds, do you feel he went to Hell for this? Of course not, those that need physical proof are not evil defiant beings, they are just ignorant. With every ounce of discovery the Truth is evermore revealed, it would be prudent to encourage them! I have said over and over that mankind, as a whole, is ignorant. You will also notice that ignorance is one of the easiest things to forgive; If it is that easy for God to forgive ignorance, should you not find it easy as well? Or does the student not understand the lessons from the Teacher?

P.S. Those that search for the Truth should always be supported, call them a scientist or whatever. In fact I support them myself, am I not here providing the Truth? Am I not here supporting those that are looking for the Truth? And man thinks God works in mysterious ways... Ignorance indeed!

TruthaboutGod

I noticed you refer to both the Bible and the Qur'an. Obviously those are not the only religious texts used by people who want to know about God. Do you think there is anything that can be learned about God by reading The Book of Mormon, for instance? Why or why not?

Here I go jumping out of the frying pan... I have only read what God has instructed me to read.(Old Testament, New Testament, Qur'an) I was not instructed to read anything else. You do realize that mankind seperates himself from his neighbor becuase of religion. A seperation from your neighbor is a seperation from God, as God created your neighbor. There is One God, yet a plethora of religions, there is One Jesus, yet there are over 38,000 types of Christians.

Do not misunderstand, the answer to your question would be "yes", as I am sure you could learn "something". But a copy is never as good as an original, mankind has changed again and again the Words of God, which is truly depressing. Here is a copy and paste from the book that better explains the error in this activity:

Deuteronomy 4:2
“You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.”
*As the word "trinity" does not exist in the Bible, this is something that has been "added" to the Bible.*
Deuteronomy 12:32
“Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.”
*Again mankind CANNOT add anything, or you fall into Judgment.*
Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
*I have not added or subtracted one word or even a letter from either of His Three Words, will you now accept the Truth? It states that EVERY WORD of God is PURE, so who are YOU to say One Word is better then another? Hear all His Words, These are in the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Qur'an. Value One above Another, and you transgress in error.*

Revelation 22:18-19
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
*Hopefully mankind will consider this scripture before again adding something to the Bible.*
The Qur'an even speaks out against these new religious sects:
Surah 6:159
As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.
*There is one God, yet there is more then one religion. Why do you wish to further divide man away from God, by the creation of more religions?*
Now if you really want a headache, God has explained to me that even some atheists would attain Heaven before "religious" people. I know it sounds crazy yet here is the explanation:

But man teaches religion, therefore religion is stained with sin. Show me in any Word of God where it says that you should separate yourselves from your fellow man and join a religion? Who is better, one who denies God(An atheist) and loves his neighbor, or one who accepts God(A religion) and hates his neighbor? I tell you surely that the atheist will ascend to Heaven before the other! What the atheist does, he does out of ignorance, for he does not know of God, he is a stiff necked person. Has God not forgiven ignorance many times before? But the religious one, he knows of God's Law and God's Plan and he defiantly lives against it! Show me where God has forgiven this even once!

P.S. If you are a Mormon,(Is this what LDS means?) then be a Mormon, you will not be looked down upon by God because of a "tag" that man gives you. Read the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Qur'an, read all the Words that God has given you. If you do this will you not have more Knowledge and Wisdom about God then a Jew, a Christian, or a Muslim? Each of them pick a Word and study it, is it not better to read the whole Sentence?

TruthaboutGod

Please allow me to explain even further...

You said you were introduced to God by reading various scriptures. You have also referenced those scriptures as "The Word of God". You use those scriptures to "answer questions" as though those "words of god" are your source. Yet, the source of that written material has nothing to do with God? You actually mean to say that you dont' understand what that has to do with God? Can your source not answer my questions?

Aren't we talking about God here? The Alpha and the Omega baby! Man! He who is I am! ... and all that jazz. You have an audience with the big cheese and can't get these questions answered? That is very unimpressive. Thanks anyway for your responses.

1. God is the One that had me read the Books to begin with, I did not even have a copy of the Bible or the Qur'an until He had me obtain them. I was introduced to God, by God, not by the Bible or the Qur'an. Does this answer your question? I am here to give you the Truth about God, not the truth about which man wrote which Book, who cares? It is the same as when God explained to me that I could write the book or someone else could. I am not important, I am not special, and I am no greater then you, why then do you wish to concentrate on me?(I am just a man) You concentrate on man because you ask questions about man, concentrate on God and ask questions about God.

GiantHouseKey

Do you want me to try what again? Are you stating that since God cannot destroy Himself, that He is not Omnipotent? O.K. I will not argue against that. Does this fact change anything? I mean is God now not God because He cannot destroy Himself.

Of course not :) If your God really does exist it doesn't change his divinity just because he can't do everything. That doesn't make God not God, it just makes him not Omnipotent. I can understand the potence you describe, however. That seems more reasonable. That clears up my issue with omnipotence. Thank you for your time on the matter.

You seem like a very intelligent individual, so blame it on my ignorance as I am not seeing the point that you are making.
Well...Thank you...
I'm used to theistic ignorance. I guess if you believe God is as simple as theists believe then understanding and reasoning complex arguments is a useless skill.
However, it is not for me to say whether somebody is ignorant, as my atheism is a characteristic which you would generally consider to be incredibly ignorant.
Ignorance, like intelligence, is subjective.

Another couple of questions then:
1) Does God have a physical body/form? By which I mean, is God is simply a spirit/soul, or is man literally 'In God's image' as in form.
2) What about the Trinity? I know it's a religious topic but it's still an issue.
3) If God does have a physical form, where does God 'live'. I understand the questioning is based on a mortal level of reasoning but nevertheless, a physical form must occupy a relative physical space.
4) Can you elaborate further on the topic of your communication with God? You've said that he doesn't literally come down and talk to you face-to-face, and that he doesn't literally put voices in your head, so what does happen? You mentioned inspiration. Can you be a little more specific?

GhK.