• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Think Muslims Are Violent?

Do You Think Muslims Are Violent?

• Yes

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Pretty much what Ssainhu said at the beginning of the thread.
Any more comments from me on this thread will quickly become about the level of ignorance that has festered into stupidity that is on full display in this thread.

mahasn ebn sawresho

And do let's not forget Santa Claus (beard) and Ghandi (robe).
Mehmet guner
They surrounded the beard and moustache honour
And scientific terms
I see rambrozo in Criminology theory
With respect
Osama bin Laden
And al-Zawahiri
And other laaarfhm
But they share the Islam religion and State
And all with their followers believe
Jihad is the best & Sheila to get to paradise and enjoy free sex nymphs

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I respectfully think most of the votes are wrong and not accurate (for both the yes and no). I say this because most voters probably never lived in a Muslims country and in combination with living in a non Muslim country to see the behavior of Muslims in the two scenarios well and long enough to judge.

My opinion is that Muslims in Muslim countries live under Islamic rules among Muslims and feel safe that mostly don't show violent acts, and it is the other way around in non Muslim countries where they feel threatened in the religious field, knowing how most Muslims are devoted, which makes them hold some sort of uptight and protective behavior. The biggest fear for Muslims is having their basic religious practices affected. I believe devotion is Islam is so high.

I just can't imagine that happening. :)

I actually did it before here on RF (according to my standards or being rude I mean). That ruined my mood for days and I wish I could go back in time to take it back or at least apologize before it got too late like it is now :(

Oh, I managed to hold my anger by only reporting some posts :)

Sheila to get to paradise and enjoy free sex nymphs

Two questions:
1- Who's Sheila?
2- Isn't that a nice thing?

Note: don't take me seriously here, I'm only joking :)

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
violence is everywhere and in every culture

How many people are killed in western lands by violent acts? Quite a lot.

Australia has a terrible domestic violent problem...its endemic and we live in what is considered a safe and peaceful country.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I respectfully think most of the votes are wrong and not accurate (for both the yes and no). I say this because most voters probably never lived in a Muslims country and in combination with living in a non Muslim country to see the behavior of Muslims in the two scenarios well and long enough to judge.

My opinion is that Muslims in Muslim countries live under Islamic rules among Muslims and feel safe that mostly don't show violent acts, and it is the other way around in non Muslim countries where they feel threatened in the religious field, knowing how most Muslims are devoted, which makes them hold some sort of uptight and protective behavior. The biggest fear for Muslims is having their basic religious practices affected. I believe devotion is Islam is so high.

A distinction must be drawn between the causes of violence
The violence that is happening in the world is religious violence caused by Islam and Qur'anic picturesque
In a nutshell
Because of the teachings of Islam
And violence is criminal phenomena which are present in every time and place
This undeniable
Crime in America and in Iran
But here we are talking about violence that uses religion
It is religious violence
It is one of the most serious forms of violence in the world
Islam always risk
To impose its concepts and take away the human will
That is the concept of colonial
As for the word you typed wrong
They are words that then
It is understandable
Nymphs in paradise
Are the causes of religious violence also
Fight quotes
Until I get the fairy-tale paradise Mohammad nationality

I actually did it before here on RF (according to my standards or being rude I mean). That ruined my mood for days and I wish I could go back in time to take it back or at least apologize before it got too late like it is now :(

Oh, I managed to hold my anger by only reporting some posts :)

Two questions:
1- Who's Sheila?
2- Isn't that a nice thing?

Note: don't take me seriously here, I'm only joking :)
A distinction must be drawn between the causes of violence
The violence that is happening in the world is religious violence caused by Islam and Qur'anic picturesque
In a nutshell
Because of the teachings of Islam
And violence is criminal phenomena which are present in every time and place
This undeniable
Crime in America and in Iran
But here we are talking about violence that uses religion
It is religious violence
It is one of the most serious forms of violence in the world
Islam always risk
To impose its concepts and take away the human will
That is the concept of colonial
As for the word you typed wrong
They are words that then
It is understandable
Nymphs in paradise
Are the causes of religious violence also
Fight quotes
Until I get the fairy-tale paradise Mohammad nationality

mahasn ebn sawresho

violence is everywhere and in every culture

How many people are killed in western lands by violent acts? Quite a lot.

Australia has a terrible domestic violent problem...its endemic and we live in what is considered a safe and peaceful country.
Australia country was allowed to enter Muslim mechanism
Today, Muslims seek to apply Islamic law in Australia
And send fighters to support the daash
They declare their hatred to Israel
I think Australia would suffer much in the near future
Well done but evil had
So are Australia and all the countries of the West
Welcomed by Muslims
But Muslims spread their venom in those communities

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I can't lump all Muslims into the same box. We're talking about around 1.6 billion people. This isn't a question I can answer with a choice of yes or no.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I can't lump all Muslims into the same box. We're talking about around 1.6 billion people. This isn't a question I can answer with a choice of yes or no.

Do you ever wonder which of the random 1.6 billion of them would be willing to kill over a cartoon or something more heinous like not being their sect, or god forbid, for being atheist?

Edit: and yeah I am having a hard time answering this one.

Harikrish

But if all 1.6 billion Muslims are called to participate in spreading Islam and there are 169 jihad verses in the Quran they can use as aids to perpetuate violent acts. Then we have captured the mindset of the Muslim people.

idav

Being
Premium Member
No more or less then others I suppose. This isn't really a yes or no question.

I might answer humans are violent so therefore [insert religion] is violent. I have to say that because humans have such a disposition towards violence that we ought to avoid things that can so easily condone some violent urges, us being so dern gullible and all. If people just saw their text as a literary device rather than a idol then people normally wouldn't take that so seriously.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I might answer humans are violent so therefore [insert religion] is violent. I have to say that because humans have such a disposition towards violence that we ought to avoid things that can so easily condone some violent urges, us being so dern gullible and all. If people just saw their text as a literary device rather than a idol then people normally wouldn't take that so seriously.

Islam can be extraordinary. This man, to my mind, personifies the beauty and potential of Islam Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member

If people stopped the "you don't think like me, so die!" mentality the world would be a lot better. Islam is Islam, as Christianity is what it is, and everything else. No one person needs to believe what the other does, nor does he need to forcce his view onto another person. That is what makes that person go to violent extremes. Therefor yes, by nature humans are inherently violent, regardless of religion.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Yeah, I do hear about general violence done by Muslims in countries with known problems to the world, tho only on the media so far, but I think it is because of politics/officials.

Occasional violence I hear of too, but not more than it is with other communities. I don't hear much of it from Indonesia (has a very big amount of Muslims), Brunei and Malaysia for example. Yes, if you search, you will find things that happen in those too, but I repeat, not more than it is with other communities.

I mean, I live (and a national as well) in the so called most radical and extremest Muslim country Saudi Arabia. With that and looking at some posts here, should they be valid, I should be moving around in a plated SUV in my daily one hour trip (one way) to my work, tackling land mines, holding an RPG in a hand and a machine gun in the other... hey wait, how am I gonna handle the steering wheel and the shifting then :confused:. Anyways, my point is clear :) (a secret: my car has an automatic transmission ;))

In the company I work for, my co-workers are of so many different religions and ethnicity, including Christian Westerners and Europeans. No violent martial arts performances happen on the hallways, if you're wondering :)

Oh, just in case, the company I work for is called Saudi Binladin Group. Huh, why does Firefox's spelling correction detect Binladin wrong and suggests "Aladdin" instead? Ah, Just Google search the company if you want more information :)

Anyways, no matter what your view in Muslims is, I want you to know that I respect every single one of you even if I disagree with you or occasionally make you angry at me for things I say as a reflex but don't really mean.

Peace!

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yeah, I do hear about general violence done by Muslims in countries with known problems to the world, tho only on the media so far, but I think it is because of politics/officials.

Occasional violence I hear of too, but not more than it is with other communities. I don't hear much of it from Indonesia (has a very big amount of Muslims), Brunei and Malaysia for example. Yes, if you search, you will find things that happen in those too, but I repeat, not more than it is with other communities.

I mean, I live (and a national as well) in the so called most radical and extremest Muslim country Saudi Arabia. With that and looking at some posts here, should they be valid, I should be moving around in a plated SUV in my daily one hour trip (one way) to my work, tackling land mines, holding an RPG in a hand and a machine gun in the other... hey wait, how am I gonna handle the steering wheel and the shifting then :confused:. Anyways, my point is clear :) (a secret: my car has an automatic transmission ;))

In the company I work for, my co-workers are of so many different religions and ethnicity, including Christian Westerners and Europeans. No violent martial arts performances happen on the hallways, if you're wondering :)

Oh, just in case, the company I work for is called Saudi Binladin Group. Huh, why does Firefox's spelling correction detect Binladin wrong and suggests "Aladdin" instead? Ah, Just Google search the company if you want more information :)

Anyways, no matter what your view in Muslims is, I want you to know that I respect every single one of you even if I disagree with you or occasionally make you angry at me for things I say as a reflex but don't really mean.

Peace!
I forgot to tell you
I offer you the love of Christ
But you talk about personal life I speak of Islamic thought and ideology
You can become Osama bin Laden's no. 2
If reading the Koran in depth
Because the Qur'an allows you to become violent with others
You are in Saudi Arabia
Do you think that if the iron fist of the rulers of alshodet
The case of Saudi Arabia will be differently
Saudi rulers
Believe that Saudi interests above any other consideration
And also know that the best way to spread Islam is their money
And also know the power of Islam art
For this laighamron
If you were able to have you done more than acts of Osama bin Laden
If you believe in peace and human brotherhood you behave according to your interests and not by the teachings of your religion